Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default When The Grid Goes Down: 15 Tips to Get Home Safely Following an EMP Attack

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 21:39:16 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 19:19:58 -0700, Winston Smith
wrote:
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 20:49:00 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

Actually you brought it up. You wanted enlightenment. I was ready

move on.

I pointed out your lie that it was Ed that started it. I did that a
dozen or so posts ofter YOU introduced the topic.

****dress introduced gay sex into alt.survival...

No, Pox did. I posted a link to the message in which he did it, which
you ignored.

Then you jumped on. It's your subject, Pepper.

--
Ed Huntress

snip bull****

What makes it all
worse is that you know this but welcome him to the group so that he
can continue to spam here.

Maybe you need help in reading headers. You're spamming THIS into RCM,
you sanctimoneous hypocrite.

--
Ed Huntress