Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default When The Grid Goes Down: 15 Tips to Get Home Safely Following an EMP Attack

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 09:44:38 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 09:08:48 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 20:20:05 -0700, Gunner Asch

wrote:

On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 15:30:16 -0500, Red Prepper

wrote:

On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 12:37:31 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:
Where you made your big mistake, Pox, was in forgetting that a

lot
of
people on these NGs actually know quite a lot about guns.

When you copy and paste something to argue something he said,

that
doesn't mean you know more than him, it just means you copied and
pasted something.

Notice that
Gunner, for example, who would love nothing more than to catch

me
in a
mistake g, has been practically silent.

He's probably just ignoring you and hoping you will just slink

away
in your sperm stained **** dress.

Ed ****dress

Ed? Eds in my killfile and has been for at least 3 yrs or more.

As I
recall..the last stuff I read from him about firearms was utter
blovation and buffoonery.

You don't recall much. We've only discussed guns a couple of times.
The last time we talked about firearms was a few years ago, when I
asked if you had experience using polyester fluff as filler for
low-power pistol cartrdiges (my Ruger SSM was the subject). I was
using kapok, which I had to order online. You said yes, that

polyester
works OK.

Prior to that, we discussed single-shot rifle actions and why their
accuracy is so sensitive to particular loads. We agreed on the

issues,
which is what prompted you to express your desire for a Martini --
which I gave you so you could become familiar with them.

That stroke must have done some lasting damage to your recall.

He has nothing of note to read.

Nothing your addled memory can recall, anyway.

--
Ed Huntress

Removing off-topic troll comments from the **** in a dress from our
newsgroup. Please keep them in RCM where they embrace ****s in
dresses.

This is ironic, coming from a coward who's critical of those who don't
pay attention to cross-posting, when you've cross-posted a hundred or
more posts to RCM.

Aside from your homoerotic slurs and slander, you're a hypocrite,
Pecker.

--
Ed Huntress