Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default When The Grid Goes Down: 15 Tips to Get Home Safely Following an EMP Attack

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 11:32:50 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 11:15:04 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:
On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 10:40:49 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 11:17:14 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:
There are legitimate reasons for adopting a nym. And then there

are
the dirtbags like you, who sling homoerotic slurs and then hide
behind
skirts.

I will remind you again that you were the first one to mention
looking for gay sex in this newsgroup.

No, it was Pox, and then you jumped on.

Pox actually goes back a long way with his gay sex remarks. The

first
one I remember that he directed at me was last August:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....o_CzYsUnLo/gT9
RVg0lDAAJ

You jumped on in mid-September, with your "**** in a dress" slurs.

I just keep telling you how
you won't find any here.

And who would know better than you?

You are a lying **** in a dress and Google
can back me up on that.

Nope.

If there's anything I hate more than a drippy
old smelly **** in a dress, it's a lying drippy old**** in a

dress.

Jesus, what kind of sex partners have you had? It must have been an
awful experience.

The girls I've known usually smelled pretty good.

--
Ed Huntress

Nope, gay sex was brought up by you and then I jumped in.

It would never be "brought up by me." That's for crapped-out
juveniles, like Pox. Initially, it was brought up by Pox, and I
responded.

It's not
anything that I would normally bring up or even give a second thought
about.

Jeez, you sure picked up on Pox's "**** in a dress" and gay slurs in a
hurry. Who do you think started that? Me? You idiot.

It was definitely you who sashayed into our group talking
about gay sex.

I never sashay. I leave that to you and Pox.

I have only tried to send you on your way.

Right. By posting to RCM. You even said at one point that you thought
you'd move in here.

The fact
that I keep posting to a metalworkingl related group just tells me you
are here to troll

Me? What about YOU!

Winston and I were talking in that thread when you popped in out of
the blue, with this:

Where Ed lives, all of the *MEN* wear **** dresses.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....k/b02VRmX9AQAJ

Slander me, and you're going to get it back in your face, you sleazy
bull****ter.

--
Ed Huntress