Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Red Prepper Red Prepper is offline

Default When The Grid Goes Down: 15 Tips to Get Home Safely Following an EMP Attack

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 11:08:04 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:
On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 09:49:24 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 09:56:43 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:
Gunner can find a single error in the things I said in my

discussion
with Pox about his fantasy shotguns and rifles...first, because

you
probably don't have a clue, and second, because Pox is full of

****.

Frankly it's easier to believe that someone was able to kill a

goose
with a .410 shotgun...

It wasn't to "kill," dimwit. It was to "reach out" to ranges beyond
those of a high-brass 12 gauge. If you knew anything about the

subject
of the thread you jumped on and started slinging gay-sex slurs at

me a
while ago, you'd know that.

.... than it is to believe a current t in a dress who
says it can't be done. Please go back to troll info the metals

group
for gay sex, there are no takers here.

No one would know better than you. It appears you've been trying for
quite a while.

--
Ed ****dress

Gunner already outed you as a buffoon who doesn't know ****. I hold
his opinion on high regard when it comes to gun knowledge. As do you,
or you wouldn't be boasting about how he finds nothing wrong with
your posts. Now that he has basically called you a stupid ass lying
buffoon, I suppose you'll say he doesn't know what he's talking
about. Well I believe he does and that his knowledge on the subject
is superior to yours. If he says you are a buffoon then it's case
closed IMO. By the way, you won't find any takers here for gay sex so
please just go back to RCM, I'm sure one of your metal working
buddies can provide all the stimulation you need. Here, let me throw
you back over the fence where we can't see you.