Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default When The Grid Goes Down: 15 Tips to Get Home Safely Following an EMP Attack

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 10:36:42 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 11:08:04 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:
On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 09:49:24 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 09:56:43 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:
Gunner can find a single error in the things I said in my

discussion
with Pox about his fantasy shotguns and rifles...first, because

you
probably don't have a clue, and second, because Pox is full of

****.

Frankly it's easier to believe that someone was able to kill a

goose
with a .410 shotgun...

It wasn't to "kill," dimwit. It was to "reach out" to ranges beyond
those of a high-brass 12 gauge. If you knew anything about the

subject
of the thread you jumped on and started slinging gay-sex slurs at

me a
while ago, you'd know that.

.... than it is to believe a current t in a dress who
says it can't be done. Please go back to troll info the metals

group
for gay sex, there are no takers here.

No one would know better than you. It appears you've been trying for
quite a while.

--
Ed ****dress

Gunner already outed you as a buffoon who doesn't know ****.

Oh, bull****. He would have jumped all over me if I made a mistake. He
never misses a chance. But he didn't address a single point. He just
stuck in an unsubstantiated shiv -- a fairly feeble one, by his
standards.

Gunner has been ****ed for years because he threatened to have me
killed, and I objected by starting to call out his lies. This has been
elevated to a high art by Whoyakidding, who Gunner has also threatened
to have killed, has produced an amazing document of Gunner's
prevarications, contradictions, and outright bull****, and I remind
him of it from time to time. Threaten to have someone killed, and you
can't expect friendly treatment.

I hold
his opinion on high regard when it comes to gun knowledge. As do you,
or you wouldn't be boasting about how he finds nothing wrong with
your posts.

Right. He knows quite a lot about them. Guns are his best subject --
that, and hull-fatigued sailboats. g.

Now that he has basically called you a stupid ass lying
buffoon...

You're window-dressing it. d8-)

I suppose you'll say he doesn't know what he's talking
about.

Oh, no, he knows what he's talking about. That's why he didn't try to
stick it to me over Pox's magic .410, or his claim that a
single-action revolver is the right gun for "high-power" Bullseye
competition, or his nonexistent .475 Weatherbee sic magnum, or his
Weatherbee sic that will shoot Weatherby ammo and Winchester .270.

Regarding those firearms, Pox is the gift that keeps on
giving...bull****. If he wasn't, Gunner would have been right there.
And everyone on RCM knows it.

Well I believe he does and that his knowledge on the subject
is superior to yours.

Very likely, in most categories of guns. Er, except for wildcats, or
single-shot varmint rifles in general. 'Don't know about shotguns. I
had one in my hands nearly every other day, late summer and fall,
during the years I lived out in the country. Gunner may be good on
shotguns, but he appears to be more of a rifle and handgun man. On
handguns or any gun one would own for killing people, he definitely
knows a lot more.

If he says you are a buffoon then it's case
closed IMO.

But which case? That he'll grab any opportunity to give me a dig? Yes,
that's a given.

That By the way, you won't find any takers here for gay sex,,,

'Guess you tried them all, huh? No takers? Your opinion is held in
high regard when it comes to gay-sex knowledge

... so
please just go back to RCM,

I AM on RCM, you asshole. And so are you. Did you look at the
newsgroups list before posting? No? Oh. I guess you don't do that....

I'm sure one of your metal working
buddies can provide all the stimulation you need.

Eh, they're good on welding and machining. Otherwise, I wouldn't call
them "stimulating." g

Here, let me throw
you back over the fence where we can't see you.

....whoosh, as the Pecker trips over the fence...

--
Ed Huntress