Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default sigh

Great. 90% of today's news is from effin' trolls and Gunner's

Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 07:23:02 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Great. 90% of today's news is from effin' trolls and Gunner's

Define "today." I've always wondered if you phony conservatives ever
know what day it is.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/17/2016 7:23 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
Great. 90% of today's news is from effin' trolls and Gunner's

You are very nearly as much a ****bag as gummer.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 07:23:02 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

Great. 90% of today's news is from effin' trolls and Gunner's responses
to each and every one of them. sigh

I killfile the trolls as they pop up -- which, apparently, two of them
have.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

I'm looking for work -- see my website!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 13:10:12 -0500, Tim Wescott
wrote:

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 07:23:02 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

Great. 90% of today's news is from effin' trolls and Gunner's responses
to each and every one of them. sigh

I killfile the trolls as they pop up -- which, apparently, two of them
have.

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
http://www.wescottdesign.com

I'm looking for work -- see my website!

Tim you are a true gentlemen of honor. sheepish grin These trolls
lie like dogs and are jeolus of my success. They need a good... good
spanking and someday they will get it and more and I will enjoy the
video! You can count on that. VBG We will need people like youi in
the new government after the Great Cull. I have submitted your name
for a high position and I do not hand out these recommendations
lightly. We hope you will be willing to serve.

I see that you are looking for work. There is a lot of that going
around. shrug I would like to use you're services but I have a few
questions. Do you have a pay after delivery option? Cash is a bit
tight right now. shrug Do you bartar? hin t hint .. I see you offer
imbedded solutions. How thick of mattress is that and do you offer
precut for vans. Its Ok if you don't, I have 4-7 different things I
can use to cut it myself to millspek accuracy. Suck on that trolls!

Gunner (posting from my new mobile office connection)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 07:23:02 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

Great. 90% of today's news is from effin' trolls and Gunner's responses
to each and every one of them. sigh

I killfile the trolls as they pop up -- which, apparently, two of them
have.

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
http://www.wescottdesign.com

I'm looking for work -- see my website!

Tim you are a true gentlemen of honor. sheepish grin These trolls
lie like dogs and are jeolus of my success.

Holy Jesus. That one should be made as a poster and hung as a banner
over RCM, with "Abandon Hope, All Ye Who Enter Here."

They need a good... good
spanking and someday they will get it and more and I will enjoy the
video! You can count on that. VBG We will need people like youi in
the new government after the Great Cull. I have submitted your name
for a high position and I do not hand out these recommendations
lightly. We hope you will be willing to serve.

Tim is now backing away slowly, with his hand on his wallet...

I see that you are looking for work. There is a lot of that going
around. shrug I would like to use you're services but I have a few
questions. Do you have a pay after delivery option? Cash is a bit
tight right now. shrug

Just sell some of that stuff in your "vaults." You'll be rolling in
it...not that you aren't rolling in something now, but...

Do you bartar? hin t hint .. I see you offer
imbedded solutions. How thick of mattress is that and do you offer
precut for vans. Its Ok if you don't, I have 4-7 different things I
can use to cut it myself to millspek accuracy. Suck on that trolls!

(five hacksaws and a beaver that will knaw it to size for you...")

Gunner (posting from my new mobile office connection)

....in the bushes under his neighbor's window...

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Scrwe you fast eddy! My new hotspot means no more delays on sailboat
ad reposting and no more missed emails from my swinging friends who
want to play. VBG Lets see you profile on any swingers cite!
shrug

Gunner (posting from my new mobile office connection)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 07:23:02 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

Great. 90% of today's news is from effin' trolls and Gunner's

I killfile the trolls as they pop up -- which, apparently, two of them
have.

Tim Wescott Wescott Design Services http://www.wescottdesign.com

I'm looking for work -- see my website!

Tim you are a true gentlemen of honor. sheepish grin These trolls lie
like dogs and are jeolus of my success.

Holy Jesus. That one should be made as a poster and hung as a banner
over RCM, with "Abandon Hope, All Ye Who Enter Here."

It's not Gunner -- first, I have the real Gunner killfiled for the crime
of reducing the signal/noise ratio. Second, it's got the same tagline as
a "Gummer" (also now killfiled).

Not a bad parody, although obviously not quite over the top enough to tip
you off.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
http://www.wescottdesign.com

I'm looking for work -- see my website!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 07:23:02 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

Great. 90% of today's news is from effin' trolls and Gunner's

I killfile the trolls as they pop up -- which, apparently, two of them
have.

Tim Wescott Wescott Design Services http://www.wescottdesign.com

I'm looking for work -- see my website!

Tim you are a true gentlemen of honor. sheepish grin These trolls lie
like dogs and are jeolus of my success.

Holy Jesus. That one should be made as a poster and hung as a banner
over RCM, with "Abandon Hope, All Ye Who Enter Here."

It's not Gunner -- first, I have the real Gunner killfiled for the crime
of reducing the signal/noise ratio. Second, it's got the same tagline as
a "Gummer" (also now killfiled).

Not a bad parody, although obviously not quite over the top enough to tip
you off.

I just thought he had another stroke or something. When he posted a
direct reply to me (he claims to have me killfiled, and hasn't made a
mistake about it for a couple of years), I had a pretty good idea who
it was. g

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Hmmmm..... Gunner lives in a house trailer parked on a rented lot.
Eddie lives in a brick and mortar house on his own lot. Gunner is
crying about how he can't find a job while Eddie is so busy he hardly
has time to post on the Internet.

Thus, it is obvious that Gunner is the "good guy" while Eddie is the
"bad guy".

Come the Great Cull, it is envisioned that people like Eddie will be
eliminated while Gunner and his ilk will survive. An entire nation
populated by out of work Gunner clones.
--
and a good day to you Sir,

The Mighty Ant

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 07:23:02 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

Great. 90% of today's news is from effin' trolls and Gunner's responses
to each and every one of them. sigh

I killfile the trolls as they pop up -- which, apparently, two of them
have.

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
http://www.wescottdesign.com

I'm looking for work -- see my website!

Tim you are a true gentlemen of honor. sheepish grin These trolls
lie like dogs and are jeolus [sic] of my success.

Uh...uh...gag...no.

They need a good... good
spanking and someday they will get it and more and I will enjoy the
video! You can count on that.

Tim can count on that never happening.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 07:23:02 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

Great. 90% of today's news is from effin' trolls and Gunner's responses
to each and every one of them. sigh

I killfile the trolls as they pop up -- which, apparently, two of them
have.

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
http://www.wescottdesign.com

I'm looking for work -- see my website!

Tim you are a true gentlemen of honor. sheepish grin These trolls
lie like dogs and are jeolus of my success.

Holy Jesus. That one should be made as a poster and hung as a banner
over RCM, with "Abandon Hope, All Ye Who Enter Here."

:-)

[...]

Good one all the way around.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Great. 90% of today's news is from effin' trolls and Gunner's

Ive been gone for 2 days..I see they still were posting while I was
gone.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

From: Gunner Asch
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Subject: sigh
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 16:03:19 -0700

wrote:

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 07:23:02 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

Great. 90% of today's news is from effin' trolls and Gunner's responses
to each and every one of them. sigh

I killfile the trolls as they pop up -- which, apparently, two of them
have.

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
http://www.wescottdesign.com

I'm looking for work -- see my website!

Tim you are a true gentlemen of honor. sheepish grin These trolls
lie like dogs and are jeolus of my success. They need a good... good
spanking and someday they will get it and more and I will enjoy the
video! You can count on that. VBG We will need people like youi in
the new government after the Great Cull. I have submitted your name
for a high position and I do not hand out these recommendations
lightly. We hope you will be willing to serve.

Tsk tsk tsk....

Lightspeed.net? Really?

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Listen here Jon Boi, quit pretending to be me! I am posting exclusilvy
from my mobile office now and your attempts to impersonate me will end
badly... very badly for you. Frankly..Im quite serious about Kbars in
a dark room. Ive not gutted anyone in a number of years, and Id love
to see if I can still make a man scream as I cut out his guts, or if
he kills me instead. Shrug..you know..getting old sometimes is a pain
in the ass..and walking out of the room alone would make the pecker
harder and the sense Im still young to make it all worth while.
If not Kbars..how about Katanas in the dark? That..that would be very
interesting, no? 41 inches of razor sharp steel in ones hands..and
another as well armed within inches..in pitch blackness. Kinda would
make the heart race and the juices flow, wouldnt it? VBG Oh
yes..indeed.

Is it something you are willing to die for? If so..Id be happy to pick
you up at the airport. If its not..then peddle your trike on down
the sidewalk..I hear your momma calling you.

Oh..and dont forget to pick up your buffoonery and ego before you
leave. They get dirty laying around like that.

Gunner (posting from my new mobile office)

"Upon Roosevelt's death in 1945, H. L. Mencken predicted in his diary
that Roosevelt would be remembered as a great president, "maybe even
alongside Washington and Lincoln," opining that Roosevelt "had every
quality that morons esteem in their heroes.""

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Snicker!!! Not bad..not bad at all!

Gunner

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Great. 90% of today's news is from effin' trolls and Gunner's

Ive been gone for 2 days..I see they still were posting while I was
gone.

Are you saying you've stopped replying to them?

Yeah, I saw the new fake Gunner posts, too.

--
Energy and persistence alter all things.
--Benjamin Franklin
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

What is a "mobile office"? You mean you got your Tablet out in the
truck?
(I wonder whether "new" is the adjective to use when talking about a
clapped out old truck?)
--
and a good day to you Sir,

The Mighty Ant
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Great. 90% of today's news is from effin' trolls and Gunner's

Ive been gone for 2 days..I see they still were posting while I was
gone.

Are you saying you've stopped replying to them?

Of course I have.

Yeah, I saw the new fake Gunner posts, too.

And you think I should simply go away and let them have their way
without comment?

Really?

Gunner

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Great. 90% of today's news is from effin' trolls and Gunner's

Ive been gone for 2 days..I see they still were posting while I was
gone.

Are you saying you've stopped replying to them?

Of course I have.

OK.

Yeah, I saw the new fake Gunner posts, too.

And you think I should simply go away and let them have their way
without comment?

Really?

Yeah, once you've exposed them, the rest is trollbait. They don't
deserve replies. You.know.this.

--
Energy and persistence alter all things.
--Benjamin Franklin

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Great. 90% of today's news is from effin' trolls and Gunner's

Ive been gone for 2 days..I see they still were posting while I was
gone.

Are you saying you've stopped replying to them?

Of course I have.

OK.

Not OK! Stop replying to the fake Gunner. I love ya bro but if you
can't tell us apart then I may have to put you in the bozo bin for a
while. VBG Sucks to be you. shrug

Yeah, I saw the new fake Gunner posts, too.

And you think I should simply go away and let them have their way
without comment?

Really?

Yeah, once you've exposed them, the rest is trollbait. They don't
deserve replies. You.know.this.

I know that I take a lot of **** from almost everybody but I'm drawing
a line in the sand wiht you. I know that you think you can tell me
what to do and you keep doing that and frankly I'm getting tired of
it. I have enough on my plate as it is with the bills and the debts
and no money and the breakdowns and the dogs and this ****ing heat.
I'm sweating like a pig and this piece of **** swamp cooler is on its
last legs and squealing and blowing warm stinky air on me. And now I
have you on my case. Who are you to dicate what I should reply to?
Don't foreget that I am the Amazing one and you are a handyman. Don't
forget that I'm the master of any weapon from the Walther PPK to the
..44 magnum. I'm not saying I had anything to do with it but have you
seen Francisco Scaramanga or Charles Davis around lately? Hmmm? Well
have you, punk? VBG Think about that before you tell me what to do
again. shrug

Gunner (posting from my new mobile office)

"Throughout our history, the words of the Declaration have inspired
immigrants from around the world to set sail to our shores. These
immigrants have helped transform 13 small colonies into a great and
growing nation of more than 300 people."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Great. 90% of today's news is from effin' trolls and Gunner's

Ive been gone for 2 days..I see they still were posting while I was
gone.

Are you saying you've stopped replying to them?

Of course I have.

Yeah, I saw the new fake Gunner posts, too.

And you think I should simply go away and let them have their way
without comment?

Eventually, after you get your ass handed to you a few dozen times, you
"killfile" all of your tormenters. Why don't you just ignore them from
the outset, since you lose *every* encounter with them?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Great. 90% of today's news is from effin' trolls and Gunner's

Ive been gone for 2 days..I see they still were posting while I was
gone.

Are you saying you've stopped replying to them?

Of course I have.

Yeah, I saw the new fake Gunner posts, too.

And you think I should simply go away and let them have their way
without comment?

Eventually, after you get your ass handed to you a few dozen times, you
"killfile" all of your tormenters. Why don't you just ignore them from
the outset, since you lose *every* encounter with them?

I have never lost ANY encounter, and I never lie. Ive made a point of
it for most of my life. Ever since I discovered its far far to
difficult to remember which lies one tells which person and it comes
back and bites you in the ass. And I beat anyone I don't like to a
bloody pulp until my fingers get tired and then I leave them squirming
and bawling like the little girls they are. They are a mere pimples on
my fantastic life that all you dicklickers are jealus of. Now get back
to your insane asylum. The list keepers have your address and your
time on this earth is coming to an end. You and yours are horrific,
evil individuals, and every freedom loving American will rejoice when
you and yours are hung by the neck until death, your swaying corpses
decorating lampposts all across the land.

Gunner (posting from my new mobile office)

"I hope the ambitious realize that they are more likely to succeed
with success as opposed to failure."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 19 Jun 2016 06:44:01 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

You're the fake, smegma breath. BEGONE!

From: Gunner Asch
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2016 06:44:01 -0700

wrote:

On Sat, 18 Jun 2016 23:10:00 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

The real one doesn't fake mobile offices.

--
Energy and persistence alter all things.
--Benjamin Franklin
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/17/2016 10:23 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
Great. 90% of today's news is from effin' trolls and Gunner's

Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton

And all the trolls are the same pedophile!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

From: Gunner Asch
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2016 06:44:01 -0700

wrote:

The real one doesn't fake mobile offices.

Right: the real one fakes *everything* else - 264mph motorcycle rides;
Vietnam combat duty; "mercenary" "service" in southern Africa; kicking
lightbulbs out of fixtures on 8' ceilings; owning a ranch; dating a
Victoria's Secret model (black, of course); 3/5/8/"several" years of
service as a "cop on the street"; much more.

You are friends with a congenital and pathological liar. You're as bad
as he is.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 19 Jun 2016 17:30:12 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 6/17/2016 10:23 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
Great. 90% of today's news is from effin' trolls and Gunner's

Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton

And all the trolls are the same pedophile!

Ayup.

(still no email for you)

--
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives
the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 6/17/2016 10:23 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
Great. 90% of today's news is from effin' trolls and Gunner's

Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton

And all the trolls are the same pedophile!

Ayup.

Aaaaayyyyyyyyyynope.

Why do these phony conservatives think it's cool to sound like a hayseed?

--
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...945195&fref=ts
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 6/17/2016 10:23 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
Great. 90% of today's news is from effin' trolls and Gunner's

Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton

And all the trolls are the same pedophile!

Ayup.

Aaaaayyyyyyyyyynope.

Why do these phony conservatives think it's cool to sound like a hayseed?

Larry and Tom and I are ambitiuos and need more experience before we
move up to the next level. This newsgroup is where we practice.

Now say your prayers because soon you will be dead, and Ill be having
to dodge dead leftwingers swaying in the wind, hanging from lamp
posts.

Gunner (posting from my new mobile office)

"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."

broken tap, sigh David Lesher Metalworking 11 April 16th 12 07:57 AM
Sigh! Vic Baron Woodturning 2 January 5th 12 05:24 PM
*sigh* L. Credit Where Due T. Home Repair 0 June 2nd 07 06:11 PM
sigh... RoyJ Metalworking 16 February 26th 05 03:20 AM
Sigh John Rumm UK diy 46 December 14th 04 07:09 PM