Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default sigh

On Sun, 19 Jun 2016 09:23:10 -0700, Vic Contino
wrote:

On 6/18/2016 11:10 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 18 Jun 2016 17:25:44 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 18 Jun 2016 10:58:49 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 07:23:02 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Great. 90% of today's news is from effin' trolls and Gunner's

Ive been gone for 2 days..I see they still were posting while I was
gone.

Are you saying you've stopped replying to them?

Of course I have.

Yeah, I saw the new fake Gunner posts, too.

And you think I should simply go away and let them have their way
without comment?

Eventually, after you get your ass handed to you a few dozen times, you
"killfile" all of your tormenters. Why don't you just ignore them from
the outset, since you lose *every* encounter with them?

I have never lost ANY encounter, and I never lie. Ive made a point of
it for most of my life. Ever since I discovered its far far to
difficult to remember which lies one tells which person and it comes
back and bites you in the ass. And I beat anyone I don't like to a
bloody pulp until my fingers get tired and then I leave them squirming
and bawling like the little girls they are. They are a mere pimples on
my fantastic life that all you dicklickers are jealus of. Now get back
to your insane asylum. The list keepers have your address and your
time on this earth is coming to an end. You and yours are horrific,
evil individuals, and every freedom loving American will rejoice when
you and yours are hung by the neck until death, your swaying corpses
decorating lampposts all across the land.

Gunner (posting from my new mobile office)

"I hope the ambitious realize that they are more likely to succeed
with success as opposed to failure."