Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
The Mighty Ant The Mighty Ant is offline

Default sigh

On Sat, 18 Jun 2016 14:15:45 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 18 Jun 2016 11:00:14 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 16:03:19 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 13:10:12 -0500, Tim Wescott
wrote:

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 07:23:02 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

Great. 90% of today's news is from effin' trolls and Gunner's responses
to each and every one of them. sigh

I killfile the trolls as they pop up -- which, apparently, two of them
have.

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
http://www.wescottdesign.com

I'm looking for work -- see my website!

Tim you are a true gentlemen of honor. sheepish grin These trolls
lie like dogs and are jeolus of my success. They need a good... good
spanking and someday they will get it and more and I will enjoy the
video! You can count on that. VBG We will need people like youi in
the new government after the Great Cull. I have submitted your name
for a high position and I do not hand out these recommendations
lightly. We hope you will be willing to serve.

Tsk tsk tsk....

Lightspeed.net? Really?

Listen here Jon Boi, quit pretending to be me! I am posting exclusilvy
from my mobile office now and your attempts to impersonate me will end
badly... very badly for you. Frankly..Im quite serious about Kbars in
a dark room. Ive not gutted anyone in a number of years, and Id love
to see if I can still make a man scream as I cut out his guts, or if
he kills me instead. Shrug..you know..getting old sometimes is a pain
in the ass..and walking out of the room alone would make the pecker
harder and the sense Im still young to make it all worth while.
If not Kbars..how about Katanas in the dark? That..that would be very
interesting, no? 41 inches of razor sharp steel in ones hands..and
another as well armed within inches..in pitch blackness. Kinda would
make the heart race and the juices flow, wouldnt it? VBG Oh
yes..indeed.

Is it something you are willing to die for? If so..Id be happy to pick
you up at the airport. If its not..then peddle your trike on down
the sidewalk..I hear your momma calling you.

Oh..and dont forget to pick up your buffoonery and ego before you
leave. They get dirty laying around like that.

Gunner (posting from my new mobile office)

What is a "mobile office"? You mean you got your Tablet out in the
truck?
(I wonder whether "new" is the adjective to use when talking about a
clapped out old truck?)
--
and a good day to you Sir,

The Mighty Ant