Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default sigh

On Sun, 19 Jun 2016 06:04:48 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 18 Jun 2016 23:10:00 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 18 Jun 2016 17:25:44 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 18 Jun 2016 10:58:49 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 07:23:02 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Great. 90% of today's news is from effin' trolls and Gunner's

Ive been gone for 2 days..I see they still were posting while I was
gone.

Are you saying you've stopped replying to them?

Of course I have.

OK.

Not OK! Stop replying to the fake Gunner. I love ya bro but if you
can't tell us apart then I may have to put you in the bozo bin for a
while. VBG Sucks to be you. shrug

Yeah, I saw the new fake Gunner posts, too.

And you think I should simply go away and let them have their way
without comment?

Really?

Yeah, once you've exposed them, the rest is trollbait. They don't
deserve replies. You.know.this.

I know that I take a lot of **** from almost everybody but I'm drawing
a line in the sand wiht you. I know that you think you can tell me
what to do and you keep doing that and frankly I'm getting tired of
it. I have enough on my plate as it is with the bills and the debts
and no money and the breakdowns and the dogs and this ****ing heat.
I'm sweating like a pig and this piece of **** swamp cooler is on its
last legs and squealing and blowing warm stinky air on me. And now I
have you on my case. Who are you to dicate what I should reply to?
Don't foreget that I am the Amazing one and you are a handyman. Don't
forget that I'm the master of any weapon from the Walther PPK to the
..44 magnum. I'm not saying I had anything to do with it but have you
seen Francisco Scaramanga or Charles Davis around lately? Hmmm? Well
have you, punk? VBG Think about that before you tell me what to do
again. shrug

Gunner (posting from my new mobile office)

"Throughout our history, the words of the Declaration have inspired
immigrants from around the world to set sail to our shores. These
immigrants have helped transform 13 small colonies into a great and
growing nation of more than 300 people."