Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default sigh

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 18:39:38 -0500, Tim Wescott
wrote:

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 19:20:33 -0400, Ed Huntress wrote:

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 16:03:19 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 13:10:12 -0500, Tim Wescott
wrote:

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 07:23:02 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

Great. 90% of today's news is from effin' trolls and Gunner's

I killfile the trolls as they pop up -- which, apparently, two of them
have.

Tim Wescott Wescott Design Services http://www.wescottdesign.com

I'm looking for work -- see my website!

Tim you are a true gentlemen of honor. sheepish grin These trolls lie
like dogs and are jeolus of my success.

Holy Jesus. That one should be made as a poster and hung as a banner
over RCM, with "Abandon Hope, All Ye Who Enter Here."

It's not Gunner -- first, I have the real Gunner killfiled for the crime
of reducing the signal/noise ratio. Second, it's got the same tagline as
a "Gummer" (also now killfiled).

Not a bad parody, although obviously not quite over the top enough to tip
you off.

I just thought he had another stroke or something. When he posted a
direct reply to me (he claims to have me killfiled, and hasn't made a
mistake about it for a couple of years), I had a pretty good idea who
it was. g

--
Ed Huntress