Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default sigh

On Sun, 19 Jun 2016 20:42:08 -0700, Patricia Indendi
wrote:

On 6/19/2016 8:12 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jun 2016 17:30:12 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 6/17/2016 10:23 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
Great. 90% of today's news is from effin' trolls and Gunner's

Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton

And all the trolls are the same pedophile!

Ayup.

Aaaaayyyyyyyyyynope.

Why do these phony conservatives think it's cool to sound like a hayseed?

Larry and Tom and I are ambitiuos and need more experience before we
move up to the next level. This newsgroup is where we practice.

Now say your prayers because soon you will be dead, and Ill be having
to dodge dead leftwingers swaying in the wind, hanging from lamp
posts.

Gunner (posting from my new mobile office)

"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."