Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Madness at the gun show

On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 22:00:39 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 23:05:18 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 20:25:31 -0600, "Pete C."

On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 18:59:11 -0600, "Pete C."

On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 15:21:28 -0700 (PDT), clark
wrote:

20,000 people looking for ammo.

Midway has had 1,000,000 unique customers this year.

There is no where on the internet that is not out of stock for pistol bullets.

Magazines are sold out.

Ruger, the biggest gun manufacturer, is not taking any more orders.

Today I saw bricks of Rem Thunderbolt 22 ammo sell for $75 each.
And people were buying them.
There's a sucker born every minute.

What sane person thinks they need more than 100 rounds of ammunition
on hand????

All of them. Anyone who actually goes to the range with any regularity
knows that 100 rds is nothing.
So you have an expensive hobby.. I can see it if you are a target
shooter - but it's not target shooters that are causing the run on
ammo. It's nut-cases figuring they need enough ammo to run a private
or civil war for 4 years again.

Actually the run on ammo, guns, magazines, etc. is almost entirely first
time gun owners, many are asking me or others I know for advice on what
to buy. All the long time gun owners stocked up last election, have all
they need and in some cases are selling some surplus for a tidy profit.
As for expensive hobbies, I have many and shooting is one of the cheap
ones.

Well, flying is definitely more expensive, as is building the plane.
Cars too.

What I was getting at is, if you want to have an expensive hobby, you
don't complain about the price. It's your choice. If it's not a
hobby, having a lot of ammo sitting around does not make much sense.

So how many fire extinguishers do you have in your home?

Gunner

2 plus one for the truck and one for the plane.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 24 Mar 2013 01:23:46 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .

On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 22:14:43 -0400, wrote:

snip
So you have an expensive hobby.. I can see it if you are a target
shooter - but it's not target shooters that are causing the run on
ammo. It's nut-cases figuring they need enough ammo to run a private
or civil war for 4 years again.

Oh....like the US government, who bought 1.6 Billion rounds of ammo?
Enough to fight a war in Iraq for the next 26 yrs.

Gunner

Interesting:
http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/0...-of-civilians/

Law enforcement training to kill civilians, DHS buying 1.6 Billion rounds,
DHS buying ~3,000 armored assault vehicles for use in the USA. Why would
anyone be suspicious?

RogerN

With nut-cases hording guns and ammo the government mabee has reason
to be conserned??
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
. ..

On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 22:14:43 -0400,
wrote:

snip
So you have an expensive hobby.. I can see it if you are a target
shooter - but it's not target shooters that are causing the run on
ammo. It's nut-cases figuring they need enough ammo to run a private
or civil war for 4 years again.

Oh....like the US government, who bought 1.6 Billion rounds of ammo?
Enough to fight a war in Iraq for the next 26 yrs.

Gunner

Interesting:
http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/0...-of-civilians/

Law enforcement training to kill civilians, DHS buying 1.6 Billion rounds,
DHS buying ~3,000 armored assault vehicles for use in the USA. Why would
anyone be suspicious?

RogerN

With nut-cases hording guns and ammo the government mabee has reason
to be conserned??

I was thinking the same thing. The FBI probably is reading these NGs,
and they may be preparing to do what Eisenhower had to do at Little
Rock, AR: send in the 101st Airborne.

The gun loons are worried about registration, but I don't think we'll
need that. Rusty pickup trucks in the yard and washing machines on the
front porch will give them away.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

You're one paranoid SOB, clare. Why, I'll bet you buy insurance, too.

If we can ever make red tape nutritional, we can feed the world.
--Robert Schaeberle
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 24 Mar 2013 10:42:41 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"RogerN" wrote in message
om...
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 22:14:43 -0400, wrote:

snip
So you have an expensive hobby.. I can see it if you are a
target
shooter - but it's not target shooters that are causing the run on
ammo. It's nut-cases figuring they need enough ammo to run a
private
or civil war for 4 years again.

Oh....like the US government, who bought 1.6 Billion rounds of ammo?
Enough to fight a war in Iraq for the next 26 yrs.

Gunner

Interesting:
http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/0...-of-civilians/

Law enforcement training to kill civilians, DHS buying 1.6 Billion
rounds, DHS buying ~3,000 armored assault vehicles for use in the
USA. Why would anyone be suspicious?

RogerN

But the Administration doesn't have the money to pay air traffic
controllers at busy regional airports.

They do now. After releasing (but NOT deporting) all those goddamned
illegal alien criminals.

--
If we can ever make red tape nutritional, we can feed the world.
--Robert Schaeberle

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
. ..

On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 22:14:43 -0400,
wrote:

snip
So you have an expensive hobby.. I can see it if you are a target
shooter - but it's not target shooters that are causing the run on
ammo. It's nut-cases figuring they need enough ammo to run a private
or civil war for 4 years again.

Oh....like the US government, who bought 1.6 Billion rounds of ammo?
Enough to fight a war in Iraq for the next 26 yrs.

Gunner

Interesting:
http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/0...-of-civilians/

Law enforcement training to kill civilians, DHS buying 1.6 Billion rounds,
DHS buying ~3,000 armored assault vehicles for use in the USA. Why would
anyone be suspicious?

RogerN

With nut-cases hording guns and ammo the government mabee has reason
to be conserned??

It's -not- nutcases, clare, it's us normal people who are becoming
afraid of our government. If Obamunism topples the gov't, we have to
defend ourselves.

Wouldn't you be slightly afraid if your own gov't got its ass $17T in
debt and started banning and confiscating the few guns you have left?

Question: In addition to the above, do you see anything wrong with the
DHS ordering a couple billion rounds of ammo, purchasing millions of
body bags and coffins, and ordering 2,700 light tanks for itself? As
far as I know, Mexico and Canada aren't planning an invasion in the
near future. (Well, as far as Mexico goes, no _further_ large-scale
invasions.)

--
If we can ever make red tape nutritional, we can feed the world.
--Robert Schaeberle
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 24 Mar 2013 12:39:57 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 20:51:46 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

wrote:

20,000 people looking for ammo.

Midway has had 1,000,000 unique customers this year.

There is no where on the internet that is not out of stock for pistol bullets.

Magazines are sold out.

Ruger, the biggest gun manufacturer, is not taking any more orders.

Today I saw bricks of Rem Thunderbolt 22 ammo sell for $75 each.
And people were buying them.
There's a sucker born every minute.

Indeed, but cheaper now than after a ban.

What sane person thinks they need more than 100 rounds of ammunition
on hand????

Over 50% of the world, duuuude. Keep watching the headlines for the
US, clare. Some elitist idiots in our gummint are about to pull
something very, very stupid. It's only a matter of time.

That's your parnoid conclusion. The USA will NEVER have more
restrictive gun laws than Canada - and anyone with an FAC can buy any
amunition they need in Canada at a "reasonable" cost. Can't buy it at
Wallmart or the corner store - but we can't buy liquor there either.

Had you thought my statement through, you might have come to a
different conclusion about what certain events may, um, trigger.
I'll wait for your brain to catch up.

--
If we can ever make red tape nutritional, we can feed the world.
--Robert Schaeberle
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/0...lets-and-targe....

[...]

There is nothing "normal" about Larry Jackass:

http://diversifycomm.com/

http://tinyurl.com/cruzhs3

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 22:14:43 -0400,
wrote:

snip
So you have an expensive hobby.. I can see it if you are a target
shooter - but it's not target shooters that are causing the run on
ammo. It's nut-cases figuring they need enough ammo to run a private
or civil war for 4 years again.

Oh....like the US government, who bought 1.6 Billion rounds of ammo?
Enough to fight a war in Iraq for the next 26 yrs.

Gunner

Interesting:
http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/0...-of-civilians/

Law enforcement training to kill civilians, DHS buying 1.6 Billion rounds,
DHS buying ~3,000 armored assault vehicles for use in the USA. Why would
anyone be suspicious?

RogerN

With nut-cases hording guns and ammo the government mabee has reason
to be conserned??

It's -not- nutcases, clare, it's us normal people...

(Irony meter just pinned and bent the needle...)

who are becoming
afraid of our government. If Obamunism topples the gov't, we have to
defend ourselves.

Wouldn't you be slightly afraid if your own gov't got its ass $17T in
debt and started banning and confiscating the few guns you have left?

Question: In addition to the above, do you see anything wrong with the
DHS ordering a couple billion rounds of ammo, purchasing millions of
body bags and coffins, and ordering 2,700 light tanks for itself?

That was the US Marine Corps, jackass. Get a TV if you can't
fact-check on the Web.

As
far as I know, Mexico and Canada aren't planning an invasion in the
near future. (Well, as far as Mexico goes, no _further_ large-scale
invasions.)

Be vewy, vewy afwaid...but don't try to self-medicate, Ok?

http://www.wikihow.com/Help-Cure-Your-Paranoia

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 24 Mar 2013 10:22:09 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

snip

Question: In addition to the above, do you see anything wrong with the
DHS ordering a couple billion rounds of ammo, purchasing millions of
body bags and coffins, and ordering 2,700 light tanks for itself?

Here, wake up, and stop getting your "news" from "Modern Survival
Blog" and the gazillion paranoid nutcases who believe them:

http://www.defense.gov/contracts/con...ontractid=4701

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

A the moment, eight.
But only two on the boat.
At the moment.

I think we are on the same level of protection. G

Ill not ask how many firearms, but I suspect I have you beat
there...maybe. You do live in Texas. VBG

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

No more than I need.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 24 Mar 2013 18:52:10 +0700, J.B.Slocomb
wrote:

wrote:

20,000 people looking for ammo.

Midway has had 1,000,000 unique customers this year.

There is no where on the internet that is not out of stock for pistol bullets.

Magazines are sold out.

Ruger, the biggest gun manufacturer, is not taking any more orders.

Today I saw bricks of Rem Thunderbolt 22 ammo sell for $75 each.
And people were buying them.
There's a sucker born every minute.

What sane person thinks they need more than 100 rounds of ammunition
on hand????

Perhaps those of us that shoot more than 100 rds per session?

Last weekend, I fired 350 rds.

Next question?

Gunner

Did you hit anything? Or just make a bunch of noise?

Oh..I generally hit something. Usually the target. Most of the time.
Usually. Lots of noise!!

Im getting old though. Sigh...I managed to address 5 targets and put a
round on each in a total of .65 seconds. average. I used to be in the
low .5s and once in a while would break .40. I did one string in
..47..so perhaps I can get some of it back.

That stroke 3 yrs ago slowed me down a bunch. Course Ive improved a
bunch, when I started shooting again a year after the stroke, I was
around 1.5 seconds for 5 rds. But...didnt take me long to speed up,
30 yrs of muscle memory. Shrug.

But Im not fast, compared to the good pros.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DpCellB_UQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen

But its not always speed shooting. In fact..speed shooting is really
contraindicated in many situations. It just teaches trigger control
and proper pointing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrs86ixxyIw

These guys are "real world" good. Recommeded watching!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ergt_jMLkww

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDOpEZejqiA

Btw..Id strongly recommend watching the Gunsight 250 videos. And
spending the bucks to go out there and learn.

When I go out to shoot, Ill generally shoot a couple hundred rounds
through the handguns, another 50-75 rds through the combat shotguns
and the rest through the rifles. Last weekend I was shooting the
rifles at 1000 yrds, just to keep the hand in, so to speak, between
relays with the pistols and combat shotguns.

I might dust off and oil up the clay pidgeon throwers one of these
days, Ive not shot trap or skeet in at least 4 yrs, and should keep my
hand in that too. Shrug. I traded some machine repair for a very
very pretty and minty, High Standard 20ga a year or so ago and its a
dream to shoot. I was busting hand tossed clays 2-3 at a time. Nice
gun, be great for skeet.

Ever get out my way, bring your toys and we can go bust some caps. We
both may learn something.

If you are feeling frisky, bring some spare Jacksons and we can shoot
for Presidents. Grin

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 24 Mar 2013 07:53:48 -0700, George Plimpton
wrote:

wrote:

20,000 people looking for ammo.

Midway has had 1,000,000 unique customers this year.

There is no where on the internet that is not out of stock for pistol bullets.

Magazines are sold out.

Ruger, the biggest gun manufacturer, is not taking any more orders.

Today I saw bricks of Rem Thunderbolt 22 ammo sell for $75 each.
And people were buying them.
There's a sucker born every minute.

What sane person thinks they need more than 100 rounds of ammunition
on hand????

Perhaps those of us that shoot more than 100 rds per session?

Last weekend, I fired 350 rds.

With what guns? You said a while back you had to sell all of
yours...for, oh, about the fifth time.

LOL...Gummer lives to lie.

That's what makes you and he so well suited to one another. You're both
reflexive liars.

Prove it.

There are a number of members here who know me well enough to know
that I dont lie. No need to do so. While Im a Democrat (this month),
Im not a Leftwinger spit

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 24 Mar 2013 12:08:53 -0400, "Steve W."
wrote:

wrote:

20,000 people looking for ammo.

Midway has had 1,000,000 unique customers this year.

There is no where on the internet that is not out of stock for pistol bullets.

Magazines are sold out.

Ruger, the biggest gun manufacturer, is not taking any more orders.

Today I saw bricks of Rem Thunderbolt 22 ammo sell for $75 each.
And people were buying them.
There's a sucker born every minute.

What sane person thinks they need more than 100 rounds of ammunition
on hand????
All of them. Anyone who actually goes to the range with any regularity
knows that 100 rds is nothing.
So you have an expensive hobby.. I can see it if you are a target
shooter - but it's not target shooters that are causing the run on
ammo. It's nut-cases figuring they need enough ammo to run a private
or civil war for 4 years again.

With .22 ammo? They're going to run a civil war for for years using .22
ammo? You think?

You need something to kill the food with. You don't use the larger bore stuff for that if
at all possible.

In the gravest extreme, the proper application of a 22 will get you a
larger caliber weapon and matching ammo.

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Tell that to the people in Chicago..or Washington DC, or even New York
City.

VBG

You obviously dont know about certain gun laws in places around the
US.

In fact...Canada has about the same percentage of gun owners as
America, about 49-51%

And while Canada has a much smaller population, you have nearly as
many "battle rifles" as does the US

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

A little under powered, arent you? Or do you live in a very small
apartment?

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
. ..

On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 22:14:43 -0400,
wrote:

snip
So you have an expensive hobby.. I can see it if you are a target
shooter - but it's not target shooters that are causing the run on
ammo. It's nut-cases figuring they need enough ammo to run a private
or civil war for 4 years again.

Oh....like the US government, who bought 1.6 Billion rounds of ammo?
Enough to fight a war in Iraq for the next 26 yrs.

Gunner

Interesting:
http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/0...-of-civilians/

Law enforcement training to kill civilians, DHS buying 1.6 Billion rounds,
DHS buying ~3,000 armored assault vehicles for use in the USA. Why would
anyone be suspicious?

RogerN

With nut-cases hording guns and ammo the government mabee has reason
to be conserned??

Concerned? Enough ammo to fight the Iraqi war for 26 yrs? In "non
military" calibers? .40 S&W isnt a normal military cartridge..and
Homeland Security isnt the military.

What..are you afraid that all the gun owners in the US may rise up and
go crazy?

VBG

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

You lie all the time and your lying is well documented. The only
people that don't think you lie all the time are part of your clique
of idiots.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Morons like Wieber can't figure out that it's large Wall Street banks
and huge multinational corporations that are ****ing them over. These
idiots wish to blame Democrats for what clearly is a problem with both
Democrats and Republicans.

Somehow Wieber expects others that are as dumb and stupid as he is to
rise up... yeah right. That's laughable. Wimps like Mark Wieber and
Larry Jackass will never do anything like rise up because they don't
have the ****ing balls.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 24 Mar 2013 13:01:57 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 24 Mar 2013 12:41:25 -0400, wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Bet it wasn't .22

Nope..its .40 S&W and 5.56

Gunner

Don't tell this to Gunner, because it would really disturb his story
line, and put an end to a lot of cracker-barrel entertainment. But
here's where all that ammo is going:

First, it's a five-year buy. So divide these figures by five for the
annual rate. It's almost enough for Gunner's range practice. g:

750 million rounds to the DHS Training Centers, where tens of
thousands of police officers from various states and 70,000 agents
from 90 federal agencies use DHS range facilities.

The rest goes to ICE (20,500 employees; includes four law-enforcement
agencies and many other agencies, from TSA to the Federal Protective
Service):

450 million rounds of .40-caliber duty ammunition

200 million rounds of rifle ammunition

176,000 rounds of hollow-point .357 service ammo for 295 SSA agents.

All in all, it sounds like a hot weekend of Gunner training
gang-bangers in the desert. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Nope. Full 2 story house - with city water and a hose. Vast majority
of houe fires need a lot more than a handheld extinguisher. Heck, most
CAR fires a hand held extinguisher isn't going to do much. Hose is
more effective unless it's flammable liquid - and I don't deep fry.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 3/23/2013 11:19 PM, George Plimpton wrote:

wrote:

20,000 people looking for ammo.

Midway has had 1,000,000 unique customers this year.

There is no where on the internet that is not out of stock for
pistol bullets.

Magazines are sold out.

Ruger, the biggest gun manufacturer, is not taking any more orders.

Today I saw bricks of Rem Thunderbolt 22 ammo sell for $75 each.
And people were buying them.
There's a sucker born every minute.

What sane person thinks they need more than 100 rounds of ammunition
on hand????

All of them. Anyone who actually goes to the range with any regularity
knows that 100 rds is nothing.

I have several thousand rounds of 7.62 ammo, and I am damn glad I do.

I'm fortunate that I ordered a few cases of selected calibers before all
hell broke loose. It's like anything else you might buy at Sam's,
COSTCO, etc. it's cheaper in bulk and it doesn't go bad.

I'm curious about that. Why doesn't it go bad? Why wouldn't the
chemical composition of the powder change over time? Perhaps slowly,
but I'm wondering why it wouldn't change.

It's like Twinkies! There is preservatives in addition to the fact that
the components are not reactive, especially sealed in a container
without much air. Keep ammo cool and dry and it will sure outlive you
and your kids.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I get those reloaded too, cheaper than buying new ones every year.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message

Problem is, that person does not exist, and if he does he's too
smart
to get involved in what he knows from history is a loosing
proposition.

Ha!. That sounds like the end of the Roman and Czarist empires when no
qualified leaders could be found.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flavius_Aetius

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

A few years back, I fired some 3006 ammo that was packaged in 1917.
Shot fine, but it smelled a bit "off"

Like an old, dead liberal who had turned to Dust? You know, one of
those old silent movie horror film stars. ;-)

enough left over to pay them.

Sometimes Friday is just the fifth Monday of the week.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

So you are very underpowered. Pity.

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 24 Mar 2013 19:00:26 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 24 Mar 2013 15:33:52 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

news:nv1tk89fhm8cc5j9048ncoqlnb06374vnk@4ax. com...

On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 22:14:43 -0400,
wrote:

snip
[...]

That is a real big IF. I think the whole works of you are PARANOID.

The Germans probably thought the same way in 1932. Others have done
the same. Want a partial list?

Wouldn't you be slightly afraid if your own gov't got its ass $17T in
debt and started banning and confiscating the few guns you have left?

They are not banning and confiscating your 22 rifles and your
shotguns.

Odd..I have a few shotguns that were banned. Street Sweeper was one
of my favorites. Its gone now since 1994.

They are talking about regulating your guns and requiring a licence to
buy/own a gun, and taking full automatic and "assault" (whatever that
means) guns off the market and off the street.

So you are stating that they are only banning and confiscating Some of
our ready weapons. Evidently you have never studied our 2nd
Amendment.

"The right of the People to keep and bear arms, shall not be
infringeed"

Now I know you Canadians dont have such a guarentee of your
rights..but we most certainly do. Sucks to be you.

And your "government" got it's ass deep in debt by fighting loosing
battles and not raising taxes. "the people" demand the government
defend them from "communism"(viet nam) and"islam" (current conflicts)
but also demand "the government" do it without raising taxes.

Your opinion is noted with amusement. Now what does taxes have to do
with guns? Or was that simply something you needed to toss in to
make yourself feel good and rightious? Say...hows that proud Canadian
Navy doing, keeping the North American continent (and a number of
others) safe?

The taxes would prevent the government from bein so far in debt -
which is why I mentioned taxes. Americans have historically been
against taxes - right back to the "original" "tea party".

You really need to read history. The original "Tea Party" destroyed
tax paid tea, that because of a change in the English tax laws, was to
be sold at a lower price than illegal, smuggled, tea brought in by
rich American ship owners.

The "Indians" were simply protecting their employers right to smuggle
tea and sell it at a high price.

--
Cheers,

John B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Someone who needs ammo for sport, hunting, or self defense.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message

What sane person thinks they need more than 100 rounds of ammunition
on hand????

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

No air traffic controllers - aka - no radar in a region - so the
little spy planes have free run without oversight.

Guess I'll have to design a anti-aircraft with radar assist for
my homeland defense program. ;-)

Martin

On 3/24/2013 9:42 AM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"RogerN" wrote in message
m...
[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 24 Mar 2013 22:10:05 -0500, Martin Eastburn
wrote:

No air traffic controllers - aka - no radar in a region - so the
little spy planes have free run without oversight.

Guess I'll have to design a anti-aircraft with radar assist for
my homeland defense program. ;-)

Martin

Great idea, Martin. That will make a good target for their ARM
missiles. You'll be making it easy on them. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

On 3/24/2013 9:42 AM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"RogerN" wrote in message
m...
[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Done.

There are a number of members here who know me well enough to know
that I dont lie.

There are more members here who know you lie reflexively.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"F. George McDuffee" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

What sane person thinks they need more than 100 rounds of ammunition
on hand????

What compulsive control freak brands you insane for demanding your
constitutionally-guaranteed civil rights?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Very well written. I'm feeling the cold wind, the fascist take over is well
underway. We've got parallels to Germany in the 1930s. I think we're past
the stage where writing your congressman does much good.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

It's -not- nutcases, clare, it's us normal people who are becoming
afraid of our government. If Obamunism topples the gov't, we have to
defend ourselves.

Wouldn't you be slightly afraid if your own gov't got its ass $17T in
debt and started banning and confiscating the few guns you have left?

Question: In addition to the above, do you see anything wrong with the
DHS ordering a couple billion rounds of ammo, purchasing millions of
body bags and coffins, and ordering 2,700 light tanks for itself? As
far as I know, Mexico and Canada aren't planning an invasion in the
near future. (Well, as far as Mexico goes, no _further_ large-scale
invasions.)

--
If we can ever make red tape nutritional, we can feed the world.
--Robert Schaeberle

Wilkinsons madness. The Medway Handyman[_2_] UK diy 33 April 1st 10 10:21 PM
ice cube madness [email protected] Electronics Repair 63 April 6th 08 08:34 PM
ice cube madness [email protected] Home Repair 56 April 6th 08 08:34 PM
Mailbox madness HeyBub Home Repair 1 November 2nd 06 01:01 AM
Shop Cranes: I'll show you mine if you show me yours... Proctologically Violated©® Metalworking 4 March 3rd 05 12:08 AM