Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Madness at the gun show

On Sun, 24 Mar 2013 22:10:05 -0500, Martin Eastburn
wrote:

No air traffic controllers - aka - no radar in a region - so the
little spy planes have free run without oversight.

Guess I'll have to design a anti-aircraft with radar assist for
my homeland defense program. ;-)

Martin

Great idea, Martin. That will make a good target for their ARM
missiles. You'll be making it easy on them. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

On 3/24/2013 9:42 AM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"RogerN" wrote in message
m...
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 22:14:43 -0400, wrote:

snip
So you have an expensive hobby.. I can see it if you are a
target
shooter - but it's not target shooters that are causing the run on
ammo. It's nut-cases figuring they need enough ammo to run a
private
or civil war for 4 years again.

Oh....like the US government, who bought 1.6 Billion rounds of ammo?
Enough to fight a war in Iraq for the next 26 yrs.

Gunner

Interesting:
http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/0...-of-civilians/

Law enforcement training to kill civilians, DHS buying 1.6 Billion
rounds, DHS buying ~3,000 armored assault vehicles for use in the
USA. Why would anyone be suspicious?

RogerN

But the Administration doesn't have the money to pay air traffic
controllers at busy regional airports.