Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
F. George McDuffee F. George McDuffee is offline

Default Madness at the gun show

On Sun, 24 Mar 2013 12:39:57 -0400,
wrote:

What sane person thinks they need more than 100 rounds of ammunition
on hand????

So now a bureaucratic civil service paper pusher that knows
nothing about firearms is now qualified to judge an
applicant's sanity.

This is exactly the reason all gun laws are opposed. Why
should I have to kiss the ass of some retard power crazed
clerk to be able to buy or own more than 100 rounds?

To see where this leads, follow the abuses by the TSA
groping/abusing our vets, cripples and little kids and
stealing their toys.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/lifestyl...-delta-flight/

--
Unka' George

"Gold is the money of kings,
silver is the money of gentlemen,
barter is the money of peasants,
but debt is the money of slaves"

-Norm Franz, "Money and Wealth in the New Millenium"