Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The Great Kull

wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 10:29:14 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

That WHAT hasn't happened? That "the American people" (or the Christian
conservatives; see above) haven't "risen up violently"?

This is a constitutional republic, not a monarchy or military
dictatorship.
Our "anointed leaders" are elected through a democratic process.

Albeit, one that is rapidly sliding towards military dictatorship
because it has been totally corrupted by vested money interests,
actual voter fraud, and election fixing in various locales via
computer aided vote accounting for which no paper trail exists to
audit wrong doing.

What's astounding is that the seditious loons who support using guns to
threaten elected leaders haven't been rounded up and tossed in prison. You
can thank the founders of this country, and the government they
constructed -- based on a combination of representative democracy and many
individual freedoms -- that you aren't rotting in some hellhole as we
speak.
Without our Constitution and courts, most Americans would be "rising up"
have you loons put away for sedition.

Many of these American "loons" are completely unaware that their
"elected leaders" are merely the dancing puppets of a firmly
entrenched cabal of international bankers who, in actuality, pull the
strings of power in this nation. The founding fathers were aware that
intractable situations like this could arise and ensconced the
people's right to gun ownership in the 2nd amendment to guarantee that
the constitution could not be overthrown. Agitating for and putting
the Constitutional Republic's house back in operational order does not
constitute "sedition".....it constitutes removal of a public nuisance
that saps and destroys the health of the nation.

"Most Americans" don't take kindly to self-anointed minority groups,
right-wing or left, who want to overthrow the elected government, no
matter
how ****ed off they may be with the current crop of elected officials.
They
know the right way to handle it, and it isn't at the point of a gun.

The "self-anointed minority group" who wants to overthrow the
Constitutional government is that firmly entrenched group of
international bankers who run a fiat money system and who use
inflationary and deflationary spirals (bubbles and crashes) to pursue
their business agenda of ever further control over the world's assets.
Your "government" has been reduced to a mere mechanism to administer
and control the populations while they pillage the world. A time will
come when the point of a gun is the only way to rectify the situation.
Tyrants know no limits. Your early experience will inform you that the
only way to deal with bullies is to knock them out.
Dave

There will be plenty of room in the loony bin for anyone who tries to
overthrow our elected government with guns. We had a far worse autocracy
brewing at the beginning of the last century and we took care of them quite
well. Now the weeds have grown up again and, given a bit more pressure,
we'll regulate them into submission once again.

Meanwhile, the rabble that's threatening a "cull" will be dealt with, as
well. Then we'll elect the government we prefer, as always. If we don't like
it, we'll elect a different one next time.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 14:27:53 -0500, Ignoramus26219

On 2011-07-24, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 13:06:17 -0500, Ignoramus26219

On 2011-07-24, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 09:43:57 -0400, "Rick"
wrote:

Ever see any of these vids?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbsgHbXubGU

Now that's metalworking!

By the way, looks fun, but I highly doubt that he is a Russian.

Yeah, I caught that myself after listening to him for about five
minutes/vids. He's good enough that most people wouldn't hear it,
though.

Where is he getting/shooting all that good stuff, though?

Yes, I would expect someone with such a thick accent, to not be able
to speak so idiomatically, and to make a lot more grammatical
mistakes.

Odd..I know quite a number of "russians" who speak english quite clearly
and use all sorts of Western (American) slang. They tend to be between
the ages of 19-35 and have been living in the West for at least 10 yrs.

When I say "russians", some are from Moskva, some from the Ukraine and
so forth.

Kids tend to pick up the language (and its intracacies) rather quickly
yet still retain the basic accent for quite a long time.

As anyone from New York City will notice when listening to a Texan, or a
Northern Michigander and so on and so forth.

Yall have a good day, eh?!

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 22:46:07 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Ignoramus29885" wrote in message
om...
Steve, about same thing happened in Oklahoma City. I lived in Tulsa at
the time and I remember that event quite well.

What was sad is that the brunt of the rage against the government was
taken
by lowly workers and their families, and not the ones who were stealing,
raping, burning, and pillaging. As in this case. What I was referring to
was an orchestrated attack by one person or a group against the
responsible
government officials. We don't need to cull the weak and lowly, but the
high and mighty. In their eyes, anyway.
Steve

Oklahoma City bombing was a "false flag" terror operation carried out
by internal elements of the US Government meant to demonize militia
groups and usher in The Patriot Act. Unfortunately, it didn't kill
enough people to get the Patriot Act enacted. Hence: 9-11.

Look more closely into the facts of the OKC bombing. Tim McVeigh was
working in black ops.

Impossible?

Look more closely into the facts of the first WTC bombing. The
ringleader was an informant for the FBI, thought he was going to be
part of an anti-terrorist drill until his FBI handler told him they
were going to use a real bomb, at which point he feared he was being
"set-up" and began secretly recording his meetings with the FBI. All
this came out at his trial.

OKC was the same sort of deal.

The ultimate goal of these false-flag terror attacks is to disarm the
American public so the globalists can never be held responsible for
their treasonous acts and financial frauds......and so they can usher
in the "New World Order".

Or did you think G.H.W. Bush was kidding when he announced the goal of
establishing a NWO?

This guy in Norway was probably operating with some support of some
parts of various governments. Maybe elements within Norway's
government, or maybe elements from other governments concerned about
the Islamisation of Europe.
Dave

LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU! .......................................

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Me, too! I'm amazed how docile the Americans are. Of course,
I won't go first.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Larry Jaques" wrote in
message ...

I'm amazed at the hold inertia has on the American people,
too,
especially after all the crap that's happened in the last 4
years.
Housing, finance, and employment crashes, yet the Powers
That Be do
nothing to control their overspending and other bull****.
When I heard
about that D.C. sniper years back, I thought the Cull had
started.

It truly astounds me that it hasn't happened yet.

--
Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wasn't there one such fellow in VA, some years ago?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve B" wrote in message
.. .

I'm amazed at the hold inertia has on the American people,
too,
especially after all the crap that's happened in the last
4 years.
Housing, finance, and employment crashes, yet the Powers
That Be do
nothing to control their overspending and other bull****.
When I heard
about that D.C. sniper years back, I thought the Cull had
started.

It truly astounds me that it hasn't happened yet.

Four years ago I wrote and said that it's gonna be some old
guy who has lost
his job, his house, his retirement, his wife is dying and
his insurance just
got canceled, someone like that. Time will tell. After
you've lost
everything, losing your life isn't much of a deterrent to
those set on
getting "even".

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote in message
.. .
Someone wrote:

"Most Americans" don't take kindly to self-anointed minority groups,
right-wing or left, who want to overthrow the elected government, no
matter how ****ed off they may be with the current crop of elected
officials. They know the right way to handle it, and it isn't at the
point of a gun.

So, how's that hope and change working for ya?

Steve

What was it you were hoping for, Steve? And if you didn't get what you
wanted, do you agree with the Sons of Timothy McVeigh that the remedy is to
start killing Democrats and liberals?

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus29885 wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/24/wo...pe/24oslo.html

``He predicted a conflagration that would kill or injure more than a
million Marxists/multiculturalists, but added: The time for
dialogue is over. We gave peace a chance. The time for armed
resistance has come.

Mr. Breivik was also believed to have posted a video on Friday,
calling for Christian conservatives in Europe to rise up violently as
a modern-day version of the Crusades-era Knights Templar to save
Europe from Islamic totalitarianism. In its closing moments, the video
depicts Mr. Breivik in military uniform, holding assault weapons.''

Iggy,

Did you have to be first with this? I suspect it will get cross posted to the wacko lists
and bring more crap here.

Since you brought it up, I'm sick at heart about the thing. The only thing that is going
to come out of this is sportsman and hunters losing the ability to have arms and a more
totalitarian big brother style government. I suspect you have noticed the changes here
since 9/11 that have not backed off after a change in administration.

I haven't been paying a lot of attention today, I saw one blog that showed that his
Facebook page had Christian and Conservative added after the events took place but I'm not
sure how authoratative that is.
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...yesterday.html

My view of main stream Christianity does not have the faithful going out and killing those
they do not agree with.

No real metal working today other than some spacers so I could stand off my action in my
Savage MK II FVT (.22 LR) while bedding it to a SSS MTR stock.
http://www.sharpshootersupply.com/im...MTR_Stock5.jpg

I'm waiting for the JB Weld epoxy to cure. I used Kiwi neutral shoe polish as a release
agent. I'm trying to get MOA or better at 100 yards with this rimfire.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-07-24, Wes wrote:
Ignoramus29885 wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/24/wo...pe/24oslo.html

``He predicted a conflagration that would kill or injure more than a
million Marxists/multiculturalists, but added: The time for
dialogue is over. We gave peace a chance. The time for armed
resistance has come.

Mr. Breivik was also believed to have posted a video on Friday,
calling for Christian conservatives in Europe to rise up violently as
a modern-day version of the Crusades-era Knights Templar to save
Europe from Islamic totalitarianism. In its closing moments, the video
depicts Mr. Breivik in military uniform, holding assault weapons.''

Iggy,

Did you have to be first with this? I suspect it will get cross
posted to the wacko lists and bring more crap here.

I just could not resist.

Since you brought it up, I'm sick at heart about the thing. The only thing that is going
to come out of this is sportsman and hunters losing the ability to
have arms

I agree with that.

and a more totalitarian big brother style government. I suspect you
have noticed the changes here since 9/11 that have not backed off
after a change in administration.

I haven't been paying a lot of attention today, I saw one blog that
showed that his Facebook page had Christian and Conservative added
after the events took place but I'm not sure how authoratative that
is.

Let us know what you find out.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...yesterday.html

My view of main stream Christianity does not have the faithful going out and killing those
they do not agree with.

No real metal working today other than some spacers so I could stand off my action in my
Savage MK II FVT (.22 LR) while bedding it to a SSS MTR stock.
http://www.sharpshootersupply.com/im...MTR_Stock5.jpg

I'm waiting for the JB Weld epoxy to cure. I used Kiwi neutral shoe polish as a release
agent. I'm trying to get MOA or better at 100 yards with this rimfire.

MOA with a rimfire has to be quite challenging.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ever see any of these vids?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbsgHbXubGU

Now that's metalworking!

By the way, looks fun, but I highly doubt that he is a Russian.

Slovak? Ukranian?

I think that he is faking his Russian accent.

I dont. Shrug. He may be emphasizing it..but it appears quite real.

The videos are very fun, however.

Ive watched most of his videos over the years..and he certainly has a
very strong accent, particularly when under stress of something not
working properly.

Im wondering where he gets all the cool toys though. Is he posting these
from the US, or from Russia somewhere?

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-07-24, Ed Huntress wrote:

"Steve B" wrote in message
.. .
Someone wrote:

"Most Americans" don't take kindly to self-anointed minority groups,
right-wing or left, who want to overthrow the elected government, no
matter how ****ed off they may be with the current crop of elected
officials. They know the right way to handle it, and it isn't at the
point of a gun.

So, how's that hope and change working for ya?

Steve

What was it you were hoping for, Steve? And if you didn't get what you
wanted, do you agree with the Sons of Timothy McVeigh that the remedy is to
start killing Democrats and liberals?

I am not even sure if Tim McVeigh killed more liberals than
non-Liberals. I mean, they were government employees residing in
Oklahoma City. Chances are that most of them were not liberals.
McVeigh, like the Oslo killer, simply picked the easiest target.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 20:30:35 -0500, Ignoramus26219

On 2011-07-24, Ed Huntress wrote:

"Steve B" wrote in message
.. .
Someone wrote:

"Most Americans" don't take kindly to self-anointed minority groups,
right-wing or left, who want to overthrow the elected government, no
matter how ****ed off they may be with the current crop of elected
officials. They know the right way to handle it, and it isn't at the
point of a gun.

So, how's that hope and change working for ya?

Steve

What was it you were hoping for, Steve? And if you didn't get what you
wanted, do you agree with the Sons of Timothy McVeigh that the remedy is to
start killing Democrats and liberals?

I am not even sure if Tim McVeigh killed more liberals than
non-Liberals. I mean, they were government employees residing in
Oklahoma City. Chances are that most of them were not liberals.
McVeigh, like the Oslo killer, simply picked the easiest target.

I'd be willing to bet that most BIG GOV'T workers are, indeed,
liberals, Ig.

Does anyone have stats on that?

--
[Television is] the triumph of machine over people.
-- Fred Allen
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-07-24, Ed Huntress wrote:

"Steve B" wrote in message
.. .
Someone wrote:

"Most Americans" don't take kindly to self-anointed minority groups,
right-wing or left, who want to overthrow the elected government, no
matter how ****ed off they may be with the current crop of elected
officials. They know the right way to handle it, and it isn't at the
point of a gun.

So, how's that hope and change working for ya?

Steve

What was it you were hoping for, Steve? And if you didn't get what you
wanted, do you agree with the Sons of Timothy McVeigh that the remedy is
start killing Democrats and liberals?

I am not even sure if Tim McVeigh killed more liberals than
non-Liberals. I mean, they were government employees residing in
Oklahoma City. Chances are that most of them were not liberals.
McVeigh, like the Oslo killer, simply picked the easiest target.

He probably was more of an equal-opportunity killer than the Sons.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 16:57:00 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

There will be plenty of room in the loony bin for anyone who tries to
overthrow our elected government with guns. We had a far worse autocracy
brewing at the beginning of the last century and we took care of them quite
well. Now the weeds have grown up again and, given a bit more pressure,
we'll regulate them into submission once again.

It's not the elected government that will be cast off violently. It
will be the banking kleptocracy that OWNS and OPERATES the government.

Meanwhile, the rabble that's threatening a "cull" will be dealt with, as
well. Then we'll elect the government we prefer, as always. If we don't like
it, we'll elect a different one next time.

AFAIK only Gunner and some of his pals are gearing up for a "cull"
(that being where I first heard mention of some supposed "cull"). They
are all stuck in the Left-Right paradigm and can't see the forest for
the trees.
Dave

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jul 24, 4:22*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
Someone wrote:
"Most Americans" don't take kindly to self-anointed minority groups,
right-wing or left, *who want to overthrow the elected government, no
matter how ****ed off they may be with the current crop of elected
officials. They know the right way to handle it, and it isn't at the
point of a gun.

So, how's that hope and change working for ya?

Steve

That hope and change is working out just great.

And McCain and Palin....two years older and still a bunch of losers
along with those who voted for them.

Of course the conservatives just bitch and whine that much louder...

Is that because of your PMS or migranes?

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

There will be plenty of room in the loony bin for anyone who tries to
overthrow our elected government with guns. We had a far worse autocracy
brewing at the beginning of the last century and we took care of them
quite
well. Now the weeds have grown up again and, given a bit more pressure,
we'll regulate them into submission once again.

It's not the elected government that will be cast off violently. It
will be the banking kleptocracy that OWNS and OPERATES the government.

If that idea sells on the open market, I'm selling short. d8-)

Meanwhile, the rabble that's threatening a "cull" will be dealt with, as
well. Then we'll elect the government we prefer, as always. If we don't
like
it, we'll elect a different one next time.

AFAIK only Gunner and some of his pals are gearing up for a "cull"
(that being where I first heard mention of some supposed "cull"). They
are all stuck in the Left-Right paradigm and can't see the forest for
the trees.
Dave

They need a revenge fantasy to keep them occupied, Dave. Without it, they
won't be able to load their antennas, and they'll blow out their final
amplifiers.

Not that it isn't fun to tweak them about it from time to time. Just remind
them about what George Washington did under such circumstances in 1794. That
usually gets them sputtering.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote

I'd be willing to bet that most BIG GOV'T workers are, indeed,
liberals, Ig.

Does anyone have stats on that?

I would bet the pre-employment screening process and background check would
eliminate any riff raff trying to enter public service. Lock steppers MUST
all be on the same page, and I've noticed more than a lot of lock stepping
in government. Even in the media with their word du jour, which can be a
phrase, but it has never been heard before, and then is heard hundreds of
times in two days relating to any "news" event. I really think there's a
secret e mailer in Washington, and a secret e mail list, and these words and
phrases are sent out daily. It's just too big a coincidence with the
octillions of combinations of words in the English vocabulary.

Of course, I could be wrong, too.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-07-24, Steve wrote:

id wrote in message
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/24/wo...pe/24oslo.html

``He predicted a conflagration that would kill or injure more than a
million ??oMarxists/multiculturalists,??? but added: ??oThe time for
dialogue is over. We gave peace a chance. The time for armed
resistance has come.???

Mr. Breivik was also believed to have posted a video on Friday,
calling for Christian conservatives in Europe to rise up violently as
a modern-day version of the Crusades-era Knights Templar to save
Europe from Islamic totalitarianism. In its closing moments, the video
depicts Mr. Breivik in military uniform, holding assault weapons.''

I am totally amazed that this has not happened in the US to some of our
anointed leaders. Time will write history, and the tree of freedom shall
be
fertilized with the blood of tyrants.

Steve, about same thing happened in Oklahoma City. I lived in Tulsa at
the time and I remember that event quite well.

What was sad is that the brunt of the rage against the government was taken
by lowly workers and their families, and not the ones who were stealing,
raping, burning, and pillaging. As in this case. What I was referring to
was an orchestrated attack by one person or a group against the responsible
government officials. We don't need to cull the weak and lowly, but the
high and mighty. In their eyes, anyway.

Steve

As sad and horrific as it is..the practical facts of the matter is..1
guy murdered some 90 people. Which is pretty good planning

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

Who dreams about finding 90 unarmed victims? Who wants EVERYBODY to be
unarmed victims?

Dreams about? As for who wants EVERYBODY to be unarmed victims...that
would be the Leftwingers.

If any of the adults on that island had been armed...the body count
would have been much..much smaller.

Like having a school bus crash and only a few killed.

Shrug

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

Yet leftists portray legally armed, trained citizens as terrorists while
giving a free pass to leftist murderers, rapists, thieves, voting poll
intimidators, etc. I guess if you're not a leftist, you're an enemy to
be destroyed. They should never have let their playbooks be published,
they are following them to the letter. It's a good thing they will be
powerless in a couple of years, independents and even moderate Democrats
admit that Obammy and the leftists are a total failure at what most of
Americans want from life. The leftists vision of Libtardopia is doomed,
they couldn't pull it off this time but they will try again next
generation. Good riddance!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-07-24, Steve wrote:

id wrote in message
[...]

This is so because killing little people is a lot easier to
accomplish.

Yeah, and besides, voting is just sooooo difficult....

Is THAT why it's sooooo difficult to have a valid photo ID to vote?
Maybe leftists shouldn't be able to vote if having an ID is sooooo
difficult? No, that's not it...it's just sooooo difficult to commit
voter fraud with an ID check, THAT'S why leftists won't get IDs.

On 2011-07-24, Steve wrote:

id wrote in
message
[...]

Uh, Tawwwwwwm, it's the righties who say there's going to be a "great cull"
shooting rampage against the left. The right is bragging about the upcoming
terror assault. Update your program.

snip

--
Ed Huntress

On 2011-07-24, Steve wrote:
id wrote in
message
[...]

Left = libertards?
Right = conservatards?

Are there any Americans here any more?

--

Richard Lamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb

On 2011-07-24, Steve wrote:

id wrote in
message
[...]

have you burned out your last remaining neuron? what idiotic nonsense.
you are so filled with hatred for a black president that you want to
declare that the whole country is doomed. Well, your republican pals
look like they will refuse to raise the debt ceiling - when you have 17%
interest, as was common in the 70s, maybe your business will fail and
you won't be able to afford to put this crap on the internet, you will
be too busy sweeping floors for someone who can think

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

.. wrote:

have you burned out your last remaining neuron? what idiotic nonsense.
you are so filled with hatred for a black president that you want to
declare that the whole country is doomed. Well, your republican pals
look like they will refuse to raise the debt ceiling - when you have 17%
interest, as was common in the 70s, maybe your business will fail and
you won't be able to afford to put this crap on the internet, you will
be too busy sweeping floors for someone who can think

And who might that be?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"CaveLamb" wrote in message
m...
. wrote:

have you burned out your last remaining neuron? what idiotic nonsense.
you are so filled with hatred for a black president that you want to
declare that the whole country is doomed. Well, your republican pals
look like they will refuse to raise the debt ceiling - when you have 17%
interest, as was common in the 70s, maybe your business will fail and you
won't be able to afford to put this crap on the internet, you will be too
busy sweeping floors for someone who can think

And who might that be?

He left the attributes intact'

--obviously he was replying to Tom Gardener I know this even though Tom is
in my bozo bin.

You ( apparently ) plonked over the same kind of nonsense ****, dude you
need to fix your newsreader or learn how to actually use it or something.

AS to the debt ceiling, last I heard is that federal taxes consume ~ 16% of
the GDP, and that servicing the national debt takes up appx 1.5% of it.

IN other words, for every $16.00 of income, the gov pays only out $1.50 as
interest......

--not shabby at all when you consider that the percentage of total income
that most middle class households are paying to the banks on their family
car, mortgage etc alone is waaay higher.

On 2011-07-24, Steve wrote:

id wrote in
message
[...]

1st of all..the Obamassiah you worship so proudly is NOT black. He is
50% white, 44% middle eastern and only 6% black.

Now while the racial Democrats have stated over the years that a single
drop of black blood makes one black..everyone else thinks you and your
KKK buddies are ****ing nuts.

2nd. As long as that duffus is president..the nation IS doomed. Thank
Crom that at the very least..the Controlling Demos were voted out of
office by the People and we have a tiny chance of not going down the
toilet. With luck..2012 will see the rest of the Demos removed from the
Senate and the Obamassiah removed from office.

3rd And yes..its a damned GOOD thing that the Republicans refuse to
raise the debt ceiling. After 60 yrs of utter ****headed spending,
largely by the entitlement Left...there simply isnt any money left any
more..and generating even more debt is simply suicide for the nation.

As for 17% interest rates..that was Jimmy Carter (D) and a Democratic
Congress wasnt it? Hummm?

Seems like Democrats simply are unable to manage the economy, government
spending or much of anything else. Need I remind you that the experts
say quite clearly..that even FDR ****ed the nation and caused the Great
Depression 1, to go an additional 7 yrs longer than it should have, if
he had kept his socialist fingers out of the mix.

As for sweeping the floors for someone who can think....it will be
interesting to watch you do exactly that. If you are still alive after
2012.

Interesting isnt it?

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

They are not gearing for a cull, they are simply talking about it.

Speak for yourself. Ive stocked up on banjo strings, got a good steady
chair and reinforced the railings out on the front porch.
Oh..and Ive laid in a stock of batteries for the radio.

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 19:28:40 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

I am not even sure if Tim McVeigh killed more liberals than
non-Liberals. I mean, they were government employees residing in
Oklahoma City. Chances are that most of them were not liberals.
McVeigh, like the Oslo killer, simply picked the easiest target.

I'd be willing to bet that most BIG GOV'T workers are, indeed,
liberals, Ig.

Does anyone have stats on that?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011...s-poses-peril/

As I understand it..about 80% of big government workers vote Demoncrat.

Ill see if I can find some cites.

Not good cites..but the trend is shown...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...6162307AAj3ray

http://www.vdare.com/buchanan/100812...nt_workers.htm

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/union2.nr0.htm

Gunner

On 2011-07-24, Steve wrote:
id wrote
in message
[...]

I'd like to think I fall in that group. I think we need to toss the whole
lot out and start over . Neither side has the answers we need now , and both
are blowing smoke up our collective asses while doing what they're being
paid off to do .

--
Snag
Learning keeps

On 2011-07-24, Steve wrote:
id wrote in
message
[...]

Sure. Most of them. But the ones on the left and right tend to be the
noisiest and get the most attention.

--
Ed Huntress

On 2011-07-24, Steve wrote:
id wrote
in message
[...]

Watch the movie: "Colossus, the Forbin Project". THAT"S the answer!

The left points to the fringe that even the right disowns as being
mainstream right. The same for the right. NOBODY on the right, except
for the disowned fringe, is talking a "cull" yet the leftists are
pointing fingers and just watch the "Lamestream Media" do their bidding.

On 2011-07-24, Steve wrote:

id wrote in
message
[...]

RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST!
(Yep, that's the mantra of all leftist fringe like you! Too bad for you
that everybody knows how stupid you sound.)

On 2011-07-24, Steve wrote:
id wrote
in message
[...]

All you have to do is read this NG, Tawwwwwm. That is, unless you're
including Gunner, Larry, and a few others in the "disowned fringe."

There may be some truth in that, but I haven't seen you doing much
disowning.

--
Ed Huntress

On 2011-07-24, Steve wrote:

id wrote in
message
[...]

Interesting to see how brilliant these leftists are when it comes to
business even though they've NEVER signed the front of a pay check...and
never will! And, since when is criticizing poor performance by anyone
"racist"? (Unless you're a fringe leftist!)

On 2011-07-24, Steve wrote:
id wrote
in message
[...]

Have you been to a Tea Party gathering? You really need to. I suspect
it will become a major 3rd political party in the next couple years.

Gunner