Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default The Great Kull

"CaveLamb" wrote in message
m...
. wrote:

have you burned out your last remaining neuron? what idiotic nonsense.
you are so filled with hatred for a black president that you want to
declare that the whole country is doomed. Well, your republican pals
look like they will refuse to raise the debt ceiling - when you have 17%
interest, as was common in the 70s, maybe your business will fail and you
won't be able to afford to put this crap on the internet, you will be too
busy sweeping floors for someone who can think

And who might that be?

He left the attributes intact'

--obviously he was replying to Tom Gardener I know this even though Tom is
in my bozo bin.

You ( apparently ) plonked over the same kind of nonsense ****, dude you
need to fix your newsreader or learn how to actually use it or something.

AS to the debt ceiling, last I heard is that federal taxes consume ~ 16% of
the GDP, and that servicing the national debt takes up appx 1.5% of it.

IN other words, for every $16.00 of income, the gov pays only out $1.50 as
interest......

--not shabby at all when you consider that the percentage of total income
that most middle class households are paying to the banks on their family
car, mortgage etc alone is waaay higher.