Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default The Great Kull

Ed Huntress wrote:
"Tom Gardner" mars@tacks wrote in message
On 7/24/2011 4:17 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 08:38:21 -0400, Tom Gardnermars@tacks wrote:

On 7/24/2011 5:50 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 22:46:07 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

id wrote in
message
On 2011-07-24, Steve wrote:
id wrote in
message
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/24/wo...pe/24oslo.html

``He predicted a conflagration that would kill or injure more than
million ??oMarxists/multiculturalists,??? but added: ??oThe time
for
dialogue is over. We gave peace a chance. The time for armed
resistance has come.???

Mr. Breivik was also believed to have posted a video on Friday,
calling for Christian conservatives in Europe to rise up violently
as
a modern-day version of the Crusades-era Knights Templar to save
Europe from Islamic totalitarianism. In its closing moments, the
video
depicts Mr. Breivik in military uniform, holding assault weapons.''
I am totally amazed that this has not happened in the US to some of
our
anointed leaders. Time will write history, and the tree of freedom
shall
be
fertilized with the blood of tyrants.
Steve, about same thing happened in Oklahoma City. I lived in Tulsa
at
the time and I remember that event quite well.

What was sad is that the brunt of the rage against the government was
taken
by lowly workers and their families, and not the ones who were
stealing,
raping, burning, and pillaging. As in this case. What I was
referring to
was an orchestrated attack by one person or a group against the
responsible
government officials. We don't need to cull the weak and lowly, but
the
high and mighty. In their eyes, anyway.

Steve

As sad and horrific as it is..the practical facts of the matter is..1
guy murdered some 90 people. Which is pretty good planning

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

Who dreams about finding 90 unarmed victims? Who wants EVERYBODY to be
unarmed victims?
Dreams about? As for who wants EVERYBODY to be unarmed victims...that
would be the Leftwingers.

If any of the adults on that island had been armed...the body count
would have been much..much smaller.

Like having a school bus crash and only a few killed.

Shrug

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

Yet leftists portray legally armed, trained citizens as terrorists while
giving a free pass to leftist murderers, rapists, thieves, voting poll
intimidators, etc.

Uh, Tawwwwwwm, it's the righties who say there's going to be a "great cull"
shooting rampage against the left. The right is bragging about the upcoming
terror assault. Update your program.

snip

Left = libertards?
Right = conservatards?