Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The Great Kull

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/24/wo...pe/24oslo.html

``He predicted a conflagration that would kill or injure more than a
million Marxists/multiculturalists, but added: The time for
dialogue is over. We gave peace a chance. The time for armed
resistance has come.

Mr. Breivik was also believed to have posted a video on Friday,
calling for Christian conservatives in Europe to rise up violently as
a modern-day version of the Crusades-era Knights Templar to save
Europe from Islamic totalitarianism. In its closing moments, the video
depicts Mr. Breivik in military uniform, holding assault weapons.''
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus29885" wrote in message
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/24/wo...pe/24oslo.html

``He predicted a conflagration that would kill or injure more than a
million ?oMarxists/multiculturalists,? but added: ?oThe time for
dialogue is over. We gave peace a chance. The time for armed
resistance has come.?

Mr. Breivik was also believed to have posted a video on Friday,
calling for Christian conservatives in Europe to rise up violently as
a modern-day version of the Crusades-era Knights Templar to save
Europe from Islamic totalitarianism. In its closing moments, the video
depicts Mr. Breivik in military uniform, holding assault weapons.''

I am totally amazed that this has not happened in the US to some of our
anointed leaders. Time will write history, and the tree of freedom shall be
fertilized with the blood of tyrants.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve B wrote:
[...]

Most will wait to catch it on TV...

--

Richard Lamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-07-24, Steve B wrote:

"Ignoramus29885" wrote in message
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/24/wo...pe/24oslo.html

``He predicted a conflagration that would kill or injure more than a
million ??oMarxists/multiculturalists,??? but added: ??oThe time for
dialogue is over. We gave peace a chance. The time for armed
resistance has come.???

Mr. Breivik was also believed to have posted a video on Friday,
calling for Christian conservatives in Europe to rise up violently as
a modern-day version of the Crusades-era Knights Templar to save
Europe from Islamic totalitarianism. In its closing moments, the video
depicts Mr. Breivik in military uniform, holding assault weapons.''

I am totally amazed that this has not happened in the US to some of our
anointed leaders. Time will write history, and the tree of freedom shall be
fertilized with the blood of tyrants.

Steve, about same thing happened in Oklahoma City. I lived in Tulsa at
the time and I remember that event quite well.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-07-24, Steve B wrote:

[...]

What was sad is that the brunt of the rage against the government was taken
by lowly workers and their families, and not the ones who were stealing,
raping, burning, and pillaging. As in this case. What I was referring to
was an orchestrated attack by one person or a group against the responsible
government officials. We don't need to cull the weak and lowly, but the
high and mighty. In their eyes, anyway.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 22:46:07 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Ignoramus29885" wrote in message
m...
Steve, about same thing happened in Oklahoma City. I lived in Tulsa at
the time and I remember that event quite well.

What was sad is that the brunt of the rage against the government was taken
by lowly workers and their families, and not the ones who were stealing,
raping, burning, and pillaging. As in this case. What I was referring to
was an orchestrated attack by one person or a group against the responsible
government officials. We don't need to cull the weak and lowly, but the
high and mighty. In their eyes, anyway.
Steve

Oklahoma City bombing was a "false flag" terror operation carried out
by internal elements of the US Government meant to demonize militia
groups and usher in The Patriot Act. Unfortunately, it didn't kill
enough people to get the Patriot Act enacted. Hence: 9-11.

Look more closely into the facts of the OKC bombing. Tim McVeigh was
working in black ops.

Impossible?

Look more closely into the facts of the first WTC bombing. The
ringleader was an informant for the FBI, thought he was going to be
part of an anti-terrorist drill until his FBI handler told him they
were going to use a real bomb, at which point he feared he was being
"set-up" and began secretly recording his meetings with the FBI. All
this came out at his trial.

OKC was the same sort of deal.

The ultimate goal of these false-flag terror attacks is to disarm the
American public so the globalists can never be held responsible for
their treasonous acts and financial frauds......and so they can usher
in the "New World Order".

Or did you think G.H.W. Bush was kidding when he announced the goal of
establishing a NWO?

This guy in Norway was probably operating with some support of some
parts of various governments. Maybe elements within Norway's
government, or maybe elements from other governments concerned about
the Islamisation of Europe.
Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

id wrote in message
[...]

Lucky you, this is a metalworking NG! Many of the skilled craftsmen can
construct for you an Aluminum foil helmet that will keep those evil
Government waves out of your head. I'd recommend at least the
triple-layered extra shiny model with full wavelength wave inverters and
low bandwidth inducers with spurious reductors.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

On 7/24/2011 2:17 AM, lid wrote:
? On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 22:46:07 -0700, "Steve B"
? ? wrote:
?
?? id? wrote in message
?? ...
??? Steve, about same thing happened in Oklahoma City. I lived in Tulsa at
??? the time and I remember that event quite well.
??? i
?
[...]

No, he has waited way, way too long. He needs the full m-metal
helmet, and body suit.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Tom Gardner wrote:

On 7/24/2011 2:17 AM, lid wrote:
? On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 22:46:07 -0700, "Steve B"
? ? wrote:
?
?? id? wrote in
message
?? ...
[...]

That won't work anymore. The government has been putting dipole
nono antennas in the food for a while now and everybody is now
implanted. By installing wifi smartmeters in every home in the U.S.A.
they are going to transmit thought waves to people while they sleep.
And yes the obama is in on it, thats why he gave stimulus funds to
the utilities to install all those wifi smartmeters in every house in
america.

Big Grin.

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 23:54:11 -0500, CaveLamb
wrote:

Steve B wrote:
[...]

About 60 or so percent will. 10% will be killing the 15-20% who are
ardent leftwingers.

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-07-24, Steve B wrote:

[...]

As sad and horrific as it is..the practical facts of the matter is..1
guy murdered some 90 people. Which is pretty good planning

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 01:11:40 -0700, "azotic"
wrote:

[...]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFcDl...eature=related

Have a look.
Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
om...

Tom Gardner wrote:

On 7/24/2011 2:17 AM, lid wrote:
? On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 22:46:07 -0700, "Steve B"
? ? wrote:
?
?? id? wrote in
message
?? ...
[...]

That ain't what George Orwell said. He even wrote a book about it -
said it was inna TV. The only way to defeat em is not to watch the
Boob Tube.

--
John B. Slocomb
(johnbslocombatgmaildotcom)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-07-24, Steve wrote:

id wrote in message
[...]

Who dreams about finding 90 unarmed victims? Who wants EVERYBODY to be
unarmed victims?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-07-24, Steve B wrote:

[...]

This is so because killing little people is a lot easier to
accomplish.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 21:53:15 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Ignoramus29885" wrote in message
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/24/wo...pe/24oslo.html

``He predicted a conflagration that would kill or injure more than a
million ?oMarxists/multiculturalists,?? but added: ?oThe time for
dialogue is over. We gave peace a chance. The time for armed
resistance has come.??

Mr. Breivik was also believed to have posted a video on Friday,
calling for Christian conservatives in Europe to rise up violently as
a modern-day version of the Crusades-era Knights Templar to save
Europe from Islamic totalitarianism. In its closing moments, the video
depicts Mr. Breivik in military uniform, holding assault weapons.''

I am totally amazed that this has not happened in the US to some of our
anointed leaders. Time will write history, and the tree of freedom shall be
fertilized with the blood of tyrants.

I'm amazed at the hold inertia has on the American people, too,
especially after all the crap that's happened in the last 4 years.
Housing, finance, and employment crashes, yet the Powers That Be do
nothing to control their overspending and other bull****. When I heard
about that D.C. sniper years back, I thought the Cull had started.

It truly astounds me that it hasn't happened yet.

--
Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-07-24, Steve wrote:

id wrote in
message
[...]

Gunner and his Sons of Timothy McVeigh. He even brags that his
"10-percenters" will be the ones who are best-armed, because his victims --
the other 90% of Americans -- tend to own far fewer guns. Gunner's group
would rather buy a case of ammo than buy groceries.

And he's right about that. What the "cullers" dream about is mass murder of
unarmed victims. They'll crawl out of the trailer parks and tin shacks all
over America, and, those who don't have emphysema and can still crawl, will
start shooting anyone who doesn't look and act like them. That's his plan,
anyway.

And that's a lot of targets.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-07-24, Steve B wrote:

[...]

As they are so very fond of saying these days, it "sends a message".

Or, "Kill the chicken to scare the monkey":
http://www.thatsmandarin.com/2011/07...j%C7%90ng-hou/

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

It is time to reconsider some basic assumptions about "what people
want".

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Perhaps it is time to reconsider some basic assumtions about how:

1) naive
or
2) awake and aware (not)

the American public is, eh?

--
Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/23/2011 21:54, Ignoramus29885 wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/24/wo...pe/24oslo.html

``He predicted a conflagration that would kill or injure more than a
million âœMarxists/multiculturalists,❠but added: âœThe time for
dialogue is over. We gave peace a chance. The time for armed
resistance has come.â

Mr. Breivik was also believed to have posted a video on Friday,
calling for Christian conservatives in Europe to rise up violently as
a modern-day version of the Crusades-era Knights Templar to save
Europe from Islamic totalitarianism. In its closing moments, the video
depicts Mr. Breivik in military uniform, holding assault weapons.''

I'm totally amazed that Kull the Conqueror is still recognized. G

--
Steve Walker
(remove brain when replying)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Well ****!!! Since it's on utube it MUST be true! (Get the full foil
body
suit!

Ever see any of these vids?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbsgHbXubGU

I Was very surprised that the barrel did not glow red hot at the end
of the shooting.

The same guy has a unique way of roasting a pig.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9Dkc...feature=relmfu

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

That WHAT hasn't happened? That "the American people" (or the Christian
conservatives; see above) haven't "risen up violently"?

This is a constitutional republic, not a monarchy or military dictatorship.
Our "anointed leaders" are elected through a democratic process.

What's astounding is that the seditious loons who support using guns to
threaten elected leaders haven't been rounded up and tossed in prison. You
can thank the founders of this country, and the government they
constructed -- based on a combination of representative democracy and many
individual freedoms -- that you aren't rotting in some hellhole as we speak.
Without our Constitution and courts, most Americans would be "rising up" to
have you loons put away for sedition.

"Most Americans" don't take kindly to self-anointed minority groups,
right-wing or left, who want to overthrow the elected government, no matter
how ****ed off they may be with the current crop of elected officials. They
know the right way to handle it, and it isn't at the point of a gun.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote in message

I am totally amazed that this has not happened in the US to some of our
anointed leaders.

Well whoever it was that "anointed" the current house obviously made a huge
mistake because it hasn't accomplished a single ****ing thing thus far.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-07-24, Steve B wrote:

[...]

Yeah, and besides, voting is just sooooo difficult....

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Ed Huntress- Hide quoted text -

Your words should be carved in stone and set next to the Constitution.

Damn good comments Ed.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jul 24, 10:59*am, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:
"Steve B" wrote in message

I am totally amazed that this has not happened in the US to some of our
anointed leaders.

Well whoever it was that "anointed" the current house obviously made a huge
mistake because it hasn't accomplished a single ****ing thing thus far.

--

The REPUBLICAN House.

Does it surprise anyone?

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 09:43:57 -0400, "Rick"
wrote:

Ever see any of these vids?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbsgHbXubGU

Now that's metalworking!

--
Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

azotic wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" ? wrote in message
m...
?
? Tom Gardner wrote:
??
?? On 7/24/2011 2:17 AM, lid wrote:
?? ? On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 22:46:07 -0700, "Steve B"
?? ? ? wrote:
?? ?
?? ?? id? wrote in
?? message
?? ?? ...
?? ??? Steve, about same thing happened in Oklahoma City. I lived in Tulsa
?? at
?? ??? the time and I remember that event quite well.
?? ??? i
?? ?
[...]

I hve nothing to worry about, with the little sleep I get.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ever see any of these vids?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbsgHbXubGU

Now that's metalworking!

And this is almost the opposite of what I am trying to accomplish with
my compressor/portable grill:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9DkciMTsLI
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ever see any of these vids?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbsgHbXubGU

Now that's metalworking!

By the way, looks fun, but I highly doubt that he is a Russian.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Ive wondered where Tovarich gets all the neet toys. Some of that stuff
is fairly hard to get, let alone find.

Look the mortar round failure....chuckle..absolutely no booster charges
on the mortar rounds. 82 mm Soviet mortar . Not something one normally
finds at the local Army/Navy store. And it appears that he didnt get
the booster/propellent charges with the rounds....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qehU...feature=relmfu

Id love to have his toy box!!

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-07-24, Steve wrote:

id wrote in message
[...]

Dreams about? As for who wants EVERYBODY to be unarmed victims...that
would be the Leftwingers.

If any of the adults on that island had been armed...the body count
would have been much..much smaller.

Like having a school bus crash and only a few killed.

Shrug

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Its time to reconsider how much People are willing to put up with before
they grab the deer rifle and start killing politicians.

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 11:42:06 -0500, CaveLamb
wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 21:53:15 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Ignoramus29885" wrote in
message
[...]

Indeed. And if we let the Leftwingers have their way..those days are
going to be over in just a BLIP of time.

"Most Americans" don't take kindly to self-anointed minority groups,
right-wing or left, who want to overthrow the elected government, no
matter
how ****ed off they may be with the current crop of elected officials.
They
know the right way to handle it, and it isn't at the point of a gun.

But on the other hand..when no matter how much they do to correct
it...it comes down to ...

The Soap Box
The Ballot Box
The Cartridge Box

And then The Lethal Injection, or, if you're really lucky, Gunner, The Loony
Bin.

--
Ed Huntress

Big +1

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 10:29:14 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

That WHAT hasn't happened? That "the American people" (or the Christian
conservatives; see above) haven't "risen up violently"?

This is a constitutional republic, not a monarchy or military dictatorship.
Our "anointed leaders" are elected through a democratic process.

Albeit, one that is rapidly sliding towards military dictatorship
because it has been totally corrupted by vested money interests,
actual voter fraud, and election fixing in various locales via
computer aided vote accounting for which no paper trail exists to
audit wrong doing.

What's astounding is that the seditious loons who support using guns to
threaten elected leaders haven't been rounded up and tossed in prison. You
can thank the founders of this country, and the government they
constructed -- based on a combination of representative democracy and many
individual freedoms -- that you aren't rotting in some hellhole as we speak.
Without our Constitution and courts, most Americans would be "rising up" to
have you loons put away for sedition.

Many of these American "loons" are completely unaware that their
"elected leaders" are merely the dancing puppets of a firmly
entrenched cabal of international bankers who, in actuality, pull the
strings of power in this nation. The founding fathers were aware that
intractable situations like this could arise and ensconced the
people's right to gun ownership in the 2nd amendment to guarantee that
the constitution could not be overthrown. Agitating for and putting
the Constitutional Republic's house back in operational order does not
constitute "sedition".....it constitutes removal of a public nuisance
that saps and destroys the health of the nation.

"Most Americans" don't take kindly to self-anointed minority groups,
right-wing or left, who want to overthrow the elected government, no matter
how ****ed off they may be with the current crop of elected officials. They
know the right way to handle it, and it isn't at the point of a gun.

The "self-anointed minority group" who wants to overthrow the
Constitutional government is that firmly entrenched group of
international bankers who run a fiat money system and who use
inflationary and deflationary spirals (bubbles and crashes) to pursue
their business agenda of ever further control over the world's assets.
Your "government" has been reduced to a mere mechanism to administer
and control the populations while they pillage the world. A time will
come when the point of a gun is the only way to rectify the situation.
Tyrants know no limits. Your early experience will inform you that the
only way to deal with bullies is to knock them out.
Dave