Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The Great Kull

On 7/24/2011 2:17 AM, lid wrote:
On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 22:46:07 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

id wrote in message
Steve, about same thing happened in Oklahoma City. I lived in Tulsa at
the time and I remember that event quite well.

What was sad is that the brunt of the rage against the government was taken
by lowly workers and their families, and not the ones who were stealing,
raping, burning, and pillaging. As in this case. What I was referring to
was an orchestrated attack by one person or a group against the responsible
government officials. We don't need to cull the weak and lowly, but the
high and mighty. In their eyes, anyway.
Steve

Oklahoma City bombing was a "false flag" terror operation carried out
by internal elements of the US Government meant to demonize militia
groups and usher in The Patriot Act. Unfortunately, it didn't kill
enough people to get the Patriot Act enacted. Hence: 9-11.

Look more closely into the facts of the OKC bombing. Tim McVeigh was
working in black ops.

Impossible?

Look more closely into the facts of the first WTC bombing. The
ringleader was an informant for the FBI, thought he was going to be
part of an anti-terrorist drill until his FBI handler told him they
were going to use a real bomb, at which point he feared he was being
"set-up" and began secretly recording his meetings with the FBI. All
this came out at his trial.

OKC was the same sort of deal.

The ultimate goal of these false-flag terror attacks is to disarm the
American public so the globalists can never be held responsible for
their treasonous acts and financial frauds......and so they can usher
in the "New World Order".

Or did you think G.H.W. Bush was kidding when he announced the goal of
establishing a NWO?

This guy in Norway was probably operating with some support of some
parts of various governments. Maybe elements within Norway's
government, or maybe elements from other governments concerned about
the Islamisation of Europe.
Dave

Lucky you, this is a metalworking NG! Many of the skilled craftsmen can
construct for you an Aluminum foil helmet that will keep those evil
Government waves out of your head. I'd recommend at least the
triple-layered extra shiny model with full wavelength wave inverters and
low bandwidth inducers with spurious reductors.