Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default The Great Kull

"Ignoramus29885" wrote in message
On 2011-07-24, Steve B wrote:

"Ignoramus29885" wrote in message
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/24/wo...pe/24oslo.html

``He predicted a conflagration that would kill or injure more than a
million ??oMarxists/multiculturalists,??? but added: ??oThe time for
dialogue is over. We gave peace a chance. The time for armed
resistance has come.???

Mr. Breivik was also believed to have posted a video on Friday,
calling for Christian conservatives in Europe to rise up violently as
a modern-day version of the Crusades-era Knights Templar to save
Europe from Islamic totalitarianism. In its closing moments, the video
depicts Mr. Breivik in military uniform, holding assault weapons.''

I am totally amazed that this has not happened in the US to some of our
anointed leaders. Time will write history, and the tree of freedom shall
be
fertilized with the blood of tyrants.

Steve, about same thing happened in Oklahoma City. I lived in Tulsa at
the time and I remember that event quite well.

What was sad is that the brunt of the rage against the government was taken
by lowly workers and their families, and not the ones who were stealing,
raping, burning, and pillaging. As in this case. What I was referring to
was an orchestrated attack by one person or a group against the responsible
government officials. We don't need to cull the weak and lowly, but the
high and mighty. In their eyes, anyway.

Steve