Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The Great Kull

On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 08:28:30 -0500, Ignoramus26219

On 2011-07-24, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 21:53:15 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Ignoramus29885" wrote in message
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/24/wo...pe/24oslo.html

``He predicted a conflagration that would kill or injure more than a
million ??oMarxists/multiculturalists,??? but added: ??oThe time for
dialogue is over. We gave peace a chance. The time for armed
resistance has come.???

Mr. Breivik was also believed to have posted a video on Friday,
calling for Christian conservatives in Europe to rise up violently as
a modern-day version of the Crusades-era Knights Templar to save
Europe from Islamic totalitarianism. In its closing moments, the video
depicts Mr. Breivik in military uniform, holding assault weapons.''

I am totally amazed that this has not happened in the US to some of our
anointed leaders. Time will write history, and the tree of freedom shall be
fertilized with the blood of tyrants.

I'm amazed at the hold inertia has on the American people, too,
especially after all the crap that's happened in the last 4 years.
Housing, finance, and employment crashes, yet the Powers That Be do
nothing to control their overspending and other bull****. When I heard
about that D.C. sniper years back, I thought the Cull had started.

It truly astounds me that it hasn't happened yet.

It is time to reconsider some basic assumptions about "what people
want".

Its time to reconsider how much People are willing to put up with before
they grab the deer rifle and start killing politicians.

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.