Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default The Great Kull

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 11:42:06 -0500, CaveLamb
wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 21:53:15 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Ignoramus29885" wrote in
message
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/24/wo...pe/24oslo.html

``He predicted a conflagration that would kill or injure more than a
million ?oMarxists/multiculturalists,?? but added: ?oThe time for
dialogue is over. We gave peace a chance. The time for armed
resistance has come.??

Mr. Breivik was also believed to have posted a video on Friday,
calling for Christian conservatives in Europe to rise up violently as
a modern-day version of the Crusades-era Knights Templar to save
Europe from Islamic totalitarianism. In its closing moments, the
video
depicts Mr. Breivik in military uniform, holding assault weapons.''
I am totally amazed that this has not happened in the US to some of
our
anointed leaders. Time will write history, and the tree of freedom
shall
be
fertilized with the blood of tyrants.
I'm amazed at the hold inertia has on the American people, too,
especially after all the crap that's happened in the last 4 years.
Housing, finance, and employment crashes, yet the Powers That Be do
nothing to control their overspending and other bull****. When I heard
about that D.C. sniper years back, I thought the Cull had started.

It truly astounds me that it hasn't happened yet.

That WHAT hasn't happened? That "the American people" (or the Christian
conservatives; see above) haven't "risen up violently"?

This is a constitutional republic, not a monarchy or military
dictatorship.
Our "anointed leaders" are elected through a democratic process.

What's astounding is that the seditious loons who support using guns to
threaten elected leaders haven't been rounded up and tossed in prison.
You
can thank the founders of this country, and the government they
constructed -- based on a combination of representative democracy and
many
individual freedoms -- that you aren't rotting in some hellhole as we
speak.
Without our Constitution and courts, most Americans would be "rising up"
have you loons put away for sedition.

Indeed. And if we let the Leftwingers have their way..those days are
going to be over in just a BLIP of time.

"Most Americans" don't take kindly to self-anointed minority groups,
right-wing or left, who want to overthrow the elected government, no
matter
how ****ed off they may be with the current crop of elected officials.
They
know the right way to handle it, and it isn't at the point of a gun.

But on the other hand..when no matter how much they do to correct
it...it comes down to ...

The Soap Box
The Ballot Box
The Cartridge Box

And then The Lethal Injection, or, if you're really lucky, Gunner, The Loony
Bin.

--
Ed Huntress

Big +1

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.