Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default The Great Kull

wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 10:29:14 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

That WHAT hasn't happened? That "the American people" (or the Christian
conservatives; see above) haven't "risen up violently"?

This is a constitutional republic, not a monarchy or military
dictatorship.
Our "anointed leaders" are elected through a democratic process.

Albeit, one that is rapidly sliding towards military dictatorship
because it has been totally corrupted by vested money interests,
actual voter fraud, and election fixing in various locales via
computer aided vote accounting for which no paper trail exists to
audit wrong doing.

What's astounding is that the seditious loons who support using guns to
threaten elected leaders haven't been rounded up and tossed in prison. You
can thank the founders of this country, and the government they
constructed -- based on a combination of representative democracy and many
individual freedoms -- that you aren't rotting in some hellhole as we
speak.
Without our Constitution and courts, most Americans would be "rising up"
have you loons put away for sedition.

Many of these American "loons" are completely unaware that their
"elected leaders" are merely the dancing puppets of a firmly
entrenched cabal of international bankers who, in actuality, pull the
strings of power in this nation. The founding fathers were aware that
intractable situations like this could arise and ensconced the
people's right to gun ownership in the 2nd amendment to guarantee that
the constitution could not be overthrown. Agitating for and putting
the Constitutional Republic's house back in operational order does not
constitute "sedition".....it constitutes removal of a public nuisance
that saps and destroys the health of the nation.

"Most Americans" don't take kindly to self-anointed minority groups,
right-wing or left, who want to overthrow the elected government, no
matter
how ****ed off they may be with the current crop of elected officials.
They
know the right way to handle it, and it isn't at the point of a gun.

The "self-anointed minority group" who wants to overthrow the
Constitutional government is that firmly entrenched group of
international bankers who run a fiat money system and who use
inflationary and deflationary spirals (bubbles and crashes) to pursue
their business agenda of ever further control over the world's assets.
Your "government" has been reduced to a mere mechanism to administer
and control the populations while they pillage the world. A time will
come when the point of a gun is the only way to rectify the situation.
Tyrants know no limits. Your early experience will inform you that the
only way to deal with bullies is to knock them out.
Dave

There will be plenty of room in the loony bin for anyone who tries to
overthrow our elected government with guns. We had a far worse autocracy
brewing at the beginning of the last century and we took care of them quite
well. Now the weeds have grown up again and, given a bit more pressure,
we'll regulate them into submission once again.

Meanwhile, the rabble that's threatening a "cull" will be dealt with, as
well. Then we'll elect the government we prefer, as always. If we don't like
it, we'll elect a different one next time.

--
Ed Huntress