Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The Great Kull

Wasn't there one such fellow in VA, some years ago?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve B" wrote in message
.. .

I'm amazed at the hold inertia has on the American people,
too,
especially after all the crap that's happened in the last
4 years.
Housing, finance, and employment crashes, yet the Powers
That Be do
nothing to control their overspending and other bull****.
When I heard
about that D.C. sniper years back, I thought the Cull had
started.

It truly astounds me that it hasn't happened yet.

Four years ago I wrote and said that it's gonna be some old
guy who has lost
his job, his house, his retirement, his wife is dying and
his insurance just
got canceled, someone like that. Time will tell. After
you've lost
everything, losing your life isn't much of a deterrent to
those set on
getting "even".

Steve