Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default The Great Kull

"Tom Gardner" mars@tacks wrote in message
On 7/25/2011 7:47 AM, Snag wrote:
CaveLamb wrote:
Ed Huntress wrote:
"Tom Gardner"mars@tacks wrote in message
On 7/24/2011 4:17 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 08:38:21 -0400, Tom Gardnermars@tacks wrote:

On 7/24/2011 5:50 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 22:46:07 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

id wrote in
message
On 2011-07-24, Steve wrote:
id wrote
in message
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/24/wo...pe/24oslo.html

``He predicted a conflagration that would kill or injure
more than a
million ??oMarxists/multiculturalists,??? but added: ??oThe
time for
dialogue is over. We gave peace a chance. The time for armed
resistance has come.???

Mr. Breivik was also believed to have posted a video on
Friday, calling for Christian conservatives in Europe to
rise up violently as
a modern-day version of the Crusades-era Knights Templar to
save Europe from Islamic totalitarianism. In its closing
moments, the video
depicts Mr. Breivik in military uniform, holding assault
weapons.''
I am totally amazed that this has not happened in the US to
some of our
anointed leaders. Time will write history, and the tree of
freedom shall
be
fertilized with the blood of tyrants.
Steve, about same thing happened in Oklahoma City. I lived in
Tulsa at
the time and I remember that event quite well.

What was sad is that the brunt of the rage against the
government was taken
by lowly workers and their families, and not the ones who were
stealing,
raping, burning, and pillaging. As in this case. What I was
referring to
was an orchestrated attack by one person or a group against the
responsible
government officials. We don't need to cull the weak and
lowly, but the
high and mighty. In their eyes, anyway.

Steve

As sad and horrific as it is..the practical facts of the matter
is..1 guy murdered some 90 people. Which is pretty good planning

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

Who dreams about finding 90 unarmed victims? Who wants EVERYBODY
to be unarmed victims?
Dreams about? As for who wants EVERYBODY to be unarmed
victims...that would be the Leftwingers.

If any of the adults on that island had been armed...the body count
would have been much..much smaller.

Like having a school bus crash and only a few killed.

Shrug

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
Yet leftists portray legally armed, trained citizens as terrorists
while giving a free pass to leftist murderers, rapists, thieves,
voting poll intimidators, etc.

Uh, Tawwwwwwm, it's the righties who say there's going to be a
"great cull" shooting rampage against the left. The right is
bragging about the upcoming terror assault. Update your program.

snip

Left = libertards?
Right = conservatards?

Are there any Americans here any more?

--

Richard Lamb

I'd like to think I fall in that group. I think we need to toss the
whole
lot out and start over . Neither side has the answers we need now , and
both
are blowing smoke up our collective asses while doing what they're being
paid off to do .

Watch the movie: "Colossus, the Forbin Project". THAT"S the answer!

The left points to the fringe that even the right disowns as being
mainstream right. The same for the right. NOBODY on the right, except
for the disowned fringe, is talking a "cull" yet the leftists are pointing
fingers and just watch the "Lamestream Media" do their bidding.

All you have to do is read this NG, Tawwwwwm. That is, unless you're
including Gunner, Larry, and a few others in the "disowned fringe."

There may be some truth in that, but I haven't seen you doing much
disowning.

--
Ed Huntress