Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default The Great Kull

wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 16:57:00 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

There will be plenty of room in the loony bin for anyone who tries to
overthrow our elected government with guns. We had a far worse autocracy
brewing at the beginning of the last century and we took care of them
quite
well. Now the weeds have grown up again and, given a bit more pressure,
we'll regulate them into submission once again.

It's not the elected government that will be cast off violently. It
will be the banking kleptocracy that OWNS and OPERATES the government.

If that idea sells on the open market, I'm selling short. d8-)

Meanwhile, the rabble that's threatening a "cull" will be dealt with, as
well. Then we'll elect the government we prefer, as always. If we don't
like
it, we'll elect a different one next time.

AFAIK only Gunner and some of his pals are gearing up for a "cull"
(that being where I first heard mention of some supposed "cull"). They
are all stuck in the Left-Right paradigm and can't see the forest for
the trees.
Dave

They need a revenge fantasy to keep them occupied, Dave. Without it, they
won't be able to load their antennas, and they'll blow out their final
amplifiers.

Not that it isn't fun to tweak them about it from time to time. Just remind
them about what George Washington did under such circumstances in 1794. That
usually gets them sputtering.

--
Ed Huntress