Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Atheists cause trouble over 11-million-dollar Christmas treeinAbuDhabi :)

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 18:11:44 -0600, "RogerN" wrote:

snip

Errr, I hope you understood what I meant, not what I typed! There have
been
incidences of identical twins where 1 is a homosexual and the other is
not,
these prove it isn't purely genetic, if it was, both would be heterosexual
or both would be homosexual.

RogerN

No..it would not mean that at all.

Gunner

Well, I've been wrong before, but it seems if there is a "gay gene" and two
people had identical genetics, they would both have the "gay gene" and
should be both gay unless there was more to it than just genetics.

But to put this another way, let's say you and I had a same make,model, and
condition of rifle, identical scopes, everything. Suppose you get sub 1"
groups at 100 yards and I can't get better than 3" groups at 100 yards, and
can't figure out what's wrong. So, for an experiment we trade rifles and
you shoot sub 1" groups with my rifle there in California and my groups are
3" with your rifle here in Illinois. The conclusion is obvious, that model
rifle doesn't shoot straight in Illinois! :-) Would it be possible that
the problem wasn't in the rifle but perhaps the person operating the rifle
might be at fault? Likewise, if two people had identical genetics, one was
homosexual, the other wasn't, would it be possible that part of the cause
was the individual person?

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

You of course are stuck with yet another of the lies from your religious
kooks - the ridiculous claim that atheists don't believe in anything -
nothing could be further from the truth. Atheists believe in the real
world and the science that investigates and proves how that real world
works. We have no need for the lies, myths and pseudo logic babble of
religious mythology.

Maybe, but even now, with AlGore et al proving that all the propaganda we've
been spoonfed in our lives is just not true, and the government has a new
belief system for us, it shows that none of us is "right".

That is, of course, unless you are stocked up with carbon credits from the
"right" seller.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 10:29:07 -0600, "RogerN" wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

The problem is ..is that two rifles side by side might Appear
identical..but will often as not, shoot far differently. Ive a number of
"pairs", serial numbers 1 digit apart..where one will shoot great! ..the
other..not so great.

Genetics works the same in many cases, having known a number of
identical twins...they are not clones of each other, despite the outward
appearancees.

Gunner

Top 10 Democrat Party Slogans

10. Bitterly clinging to aborton and taxes
9. We didnt destroy your freedoms, you can
visit them at the Smithstonian
8. If you want us to listen to your opinion, move to Europ
7. Someday none of this will be yours
6. We can't tax terrorism, so who cares?
5. Please don't vote us out!! None of us can hold a real job!
4. Why the Founding Fathers limited Government:
Racism!
3. Reducing America's carbon footprint, one job at a time.
2. America: We just cant wait to see how it ends!!
1. Making everything in this country free, except you.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Atheists cause trouble over 11-million-dollar Christmas

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 21:46:47 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

RogerN wrote:

But here's the foretelling of it from a couple thousand years ago, also
sounds like a good description of many atheists (not referring to you Iggy,
you seem tolerant of others beliefs, many atheists aren't)

I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs -

ROFLMAO!!!!

Don't misquote.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs -
so long as the holder of those beliefs are not trying to force them on
myself or others. As long as they try to force their ignorant
superstitions on me and other atheists we will push back - hard."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Atheists cause trouble over 11-million-dollar

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 16:52:14 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Ignoramus4253 wrote:

Guys, you can post however you like, but it is hard to follow articles
where 400+ lines are quoted without snipping.

Details details...

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs "
Pete C.

Don't misquote.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs -
so long as the holder of those beliefs are not trying to force them on
myself or others. As long as they try to force their ignorant
superstitions on me and other atheists we will push back - hard."

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 13:00:37 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Do you realize how stupid you and other atheists are to compare belief in
God to believing in Mickey Mouse? It just shows that you don't have a clue,
it shows that you are stupider than Mickey mouse's turds. How many churches
have been erected to Mickey Mouse? How many have given their lives because
they have seen Mickey mouse raised from the dead? The truth is, I know you
hate the truth, but here it is, believing we are here without a creator has
much more in common to Mickey Mouse than believing in God does. So put your
Mickey mouse ears on and have faith in anti-science like all the mousekateer
atheists do!

RogerN

Another ridiculous and pathetic claim by the religions kooks - "life was
too complicated to evolve by accident".
Evolution isn't "by accident", it is by natural selection over time
spans that are too long for small minded religious kooks to comprehend.
Heck, some of those kooks actually believe the earth is only ~6,000
years old, a truly laughable belief considering there are live trees
that are notably older than that.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs"
Pete C.

Don't misquote.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs -
so long as the holder of those beliefs are not trying to force them on
myself or others. As long as they try to force their ignorant
superstitions on me and other atheists we will push back - hard."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 20:34:51 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Tim Wescott wrote:

On 12/21/2010 03:47 PM, Pete C. wrote:

Tim Wescott wrote:

On 12/21/2010 02:58 PM, Pete C. wrote:

Tim Wescott wrote:

On 12/21/2010 09:38 AM, Chomp Noamsky wrote:
ABU DHABI (AFP) - A luxury hotel in Abu Dhabi which unveiled a Christmas
tree decorated with jewels valued at 11 million dollars has decided to
put the record straight against criticism of having gone over the top.

The Emirates Palace hotel said it regretted "attempts to overload the
tradition followed by most hotels in the country," it said, in a
statement quoted in Gulf News on Sunday.

"Putting the Christmas tree... is a tradition meant to share in
celebrating occasions guests hold while they are away from their home
countries and families," said the hotel in the United Arab Emirates
capital.

Under a headline of "Trouble over 11 million dollar Christmas tree,"
Gulf News said the hotel stressed this was "within the framework of the
UAE's policy which is based on the values of openness and tolerance."

Emirates Palace stressed that the jewels were on loan from an Abu Dhabi
gallery which had paid all the costs of making and decorating the tree.
The jewels would be recovered by their owner at the end of the festive
season.

"The hotel is just a venue for exhibiting the tree," it said.

The tree, inaugurated on Wednesday, holds a total of 181 diamonds,
pearls, emeralds, sapphires and other precious stones, said Khalifa
Khouri, owner of Style Gallery which provided the jewellery.

Emirates Palace hotel general manager Hans Olbertz said the tree, which
he described as the "most expensive Christmas tree ever," will probably
be an entry into the Guinness book of world records.

The 13-metre (40-foot) faux evergreen, located in the gold leaf-bedecked
rotunda of the hotel, is not the first extravagant offering from the
three-billion-dollar Emirates Palace.

The hotel in the oil-rich Gulf emirate where the local population is
Muslim, bills itself as a seven-star establishment and has a package for
a week-long stay priced at one million dollars.

The package comes with a personal butler and a chauffeur-driven Maybach
luxury car as well as a private jet available for trips to other
countries in the region.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101219...ristmasoffbeat

As someone who considers the life of Jesus to be an inspiration in my
life, and who is appalled at the idea of celebrating his birth by
ostentatiously displaying exorbitant wealth in a world where children
are dying of hunger, I have only one response to you characterizing such
objections as coming from atheists:

Shame.

Shame on you.

Shame on you, and every other person in the world, of any religion, who
tries to use the cloak of religion to gain political power.

Shame on you, and every other such person everywhere, who would so warp
religion for your own personal gain.

Shame.

Shame.

Shame.

Go jump in a hole, and don't come out until you understand what Christ
was _really_ about.

As a life long devout atheist who was blessed to be born with the
insight to see religion for the age old control game it is and the iron
will to never be coerced by anyone, I'll say to you that religion is a
cancer on civilization and will ultimately destroy the world unless
people loose their ignorant superstitions and come to terms with
reality.

How ironic, then, that to be a devout atheist requires a strong faith in
an unproven assumption about how the universe is put together.

Sadly, those who cannot differentiate between fantasy and reality also
cannot comprehend atheism.

Sadly, true atheists are religious fundamentalists who can't see
themselves in a mirror.

My _reality_ is that one can't know -- the God hypothesis is cleverly
constructed to be beyond proof. So I live my life consistent with the
assumption that God exists, that God doesn't exist, and that whatever
this "God" thing is would be beyond my comprehension anyway.

Fundamentalists, whether atheist, Christian, Moslem, Hindu, or any other
stripe, can't stay sane without putting God in a box of their own
fantasizing, and shaped to their desires -- atheists are only different
in that their box for God has no room inside.

As I said, those who cannot differentiate between fantasy and reality
also cannot comprehend atheism. You post clearly illustrates this.

Atheists do not recognize any concept of a "god" since there is not a
shred of supporting evidence for such a concept, so it has no place at
all in our lives. We live our lives in the real world believing in what
is testable and provable.

If there was a shred of credibility to the claims of the promoters of
the various mythologies, they would have found so shred of evidence to
support their claims in the thousands of years they've been trying.
These are the same people who deny evolution, despite the fact that it's
been thoroughly proven in the years since it was first proposed.

Atheism..just another faith based religious belief.

And Pete demonstrates it well.

Sorry dippy-do, atheism is fact based. You find scientifically valid
verifiable supporting evidence for your "god" and atheists will be
perfectly happy to consider such a possibility.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Atheists cause trouble over 11-million-dollar Christmas tree in Abu

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 08:42:14 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

You of course are stuck with yet another of the lies from your religious
kooks - the ridiculous claim that atheists don't believe in anything -
nothing could be further from the truth. Atheists believe in the real
world and the science that investigates and proves how that real world
works. We have no need for the lies, myths and pseudo logic babble of
religious mythology.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs "
Pete C.

Don't misquote.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs -
so long as the holder of those beliefs are not trying to force them on
myself or others. As long as they try to force their ignorant
superstitions on me and other atheists we will push back - hard."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve B wrote:

You of course are stuck with yet another of the lies from your religious
kooks - the ridiculous claim that atheists don't believe in anything -
nothing could be further from the truth. Atheists believe in the real
world and the science that investigates and proves how that real world
works. We have no need for the lies, myths and pseudo logic babble of
religious mythology.

Maybe, but even now, with AlGore et al proving that all the propaganda we've
been spoonfed in our lives is just not true, and the government has a new
belief system for us, it shows that none of us is "right".

That is, of course, unless you are stocked up with carbon credits from the
"right" seller.

Steve

"Government" is just a more modern re-hash of the age old "religion"
control game.

The only real difference is that religion seeks to control people
through threats of violence in some "after life", while government seeks
to control people through threats of violence immediately. Of course
sporadically you see the blending of the two with various religious
crusades and other terrorism.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 07:19:23 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Sorry, that claim is entirely false.

It is the cancerous religious kooks who are constantly trying to force
their beliefs on others,

Odd then that your posts are filled with strong..very strong denials and
insults to beleevers.

You are just as religious about your atheism as the most high strung
southern babtist.

As I said, I will push back hard against the daily assaults I face from
the purveyors of superstition. If they don't like a taste of their own
assaults, tough ****.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 21:48:24 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Thank you for proving my points. I'll take my own advice and blow you
off now.

You continue to show your ignorance, it's quite pathetic really.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs "
Pete C.

Don't misquote.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs -
so long as the holder of those beliefs are not trying to force them on
myself or others. As long as they try to force their ignorant
superstitions on me and other atheists we will push back - hard."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 14:09:58 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Did I lie when I said your concept of God and the Universe is
inflexible? No -- you're proving the truth of that statement with every
response you make. In fact, I'm pretty sure you'll be doing it some more.

Once again you make the same false assumptions that all brainwashed
religious kooks make. Atheists concept of the universe and their lack of
belief in any mythology is not at all inflexible. If presented with
valid scientific evidence to support mythological claims of the
existence of a "god", atheists will readily consider that possibility.
Until some such valid evidence is presented, we will continue to view
religious mythology as the ridiculous babble that it is.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs "
Pete C.

Don't misquote.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs -
so long as the holder of those beliefs are not trying to force them on
myself or others. As long as they try to force their ignorant
superstitions on me and other atheists we will push back - hard."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 11:27:15 -0800, Tim Wescott
wrote:

The fact remains that no atheists are trying to put atheist displays on
public property, while religious kooks continue to try to put their
religious displays on public property.

The fact remains that there's a sub-population of atheists who, when
confronted by the mildest of agnostic comments, start to spew bile.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs "
Pete C.

Don't misquote.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs -
so long as the holder of those beliefs are not trying to force them on
myself or others. As long as they try to force their ignorant
superstitions on me and other atheists we will push back - hard."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 12:38:21 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Note that I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything -- I'm just
bitching.

I'm sure you actually believe your lies.

The fact remains that no atheists are trying to force private religious
schools to teach evolution, while religious kooks are indeed trying to
force their religion into public schools.

The fact remains that no atheists are going door to door harassing
people and leaving pamphlets of insane babble, while religious kooks are
indeed doing just that.

The fact remains that no atheists are trying to put atheist displays on
public property, while religious kooks continue to try to put their
religious displays on public property.

I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs -
Pete C.

Don't misquote.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs -
so long as the holder of those beliefs are not trying to force them on
myself or others. As long as they try to force their ignorant
superstitions on me and other atheists we will push back - hard."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 11:39:04 -0600, Terry wrote:

There are some atheists who will say "There IS no supreme being,
period." They are offering an opinion, usually based on the fact that
no supreme or semi-supreme being described in any culture has ever
been demonstrated through evidence.

Hey Pete...he just descibed you to a t.

Nope, he just regurgitated the failed rhetoric of the purveyors of
superstition.

Like all atheists, I will be happy to consider the possibility of a
"god", just as soon as you come up with scientifically valid verifiable
supporting evidence for such.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Hardly a misquote Pete.

Gunner

Top 10 Democrat Party Slogans

10. Bitterly clinging to aborton and taxes
9. We didnt destroy your freedoms, you can
visit them at the Smithstonian
8. If you want us to listen to your opinion, move to Europ
7. Someday none of this will be yours
6. We can't tax terrorism, so who cares?
5. Please don't vote us out!! None of us can hold a real job!
4. Why the Founding Fathers limited Government:
Racism!
3. Reducing America's carbon footprint, one job at a time.
2. America: We just cant wait to see how it ends!!
1. Making everything in this country free, except you.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Hardly a misquote Pete...

Is this better?

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other
beliefs..."
Pete C.

As for "trying to force them on" you...I should mention that NO one here
has tried to force them on you. Simply mentioning religion has set off
your tirade time after time after time..and I WILL continue to provide
this accurate quote from you each and every time you come un****ed on
the subject of religion.

Dont like religion? Tough ****. Deal with the fact that 80% of the
nation holds religious bleeves of some sort or another.

Dont like the mention of religion, God(s) etc etc? Deal with it.
Tough it out. Be a mensch. Show everyone you got stones, dude.

Gunner

Top 10 Democrat Party Slogans

10. Bitterly clinging to aborton and taxes
9. We didnt destroy your freedoms, you can
visit them at the Smithstonian
8. If you want us to listen to your opinion, move to Europ
7. Someday none of this will be yours
6. We can't tax terrorism, so who cares?
5. Please don't vote us out!! None of us can hold a real job!
4. Why the Founding Fathers limited Government:
Racism!
3. Reducing America's carbon footprint, one job at a time.
2. America: We just cant wait to see how it ends!!
1. Making everything in this country free, except you.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tim Wescott wrote:

[...]

Prove there is no God(s).

Double dog dare you. Failure to do so will simply make you look the
fool.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other
beliefs..."
Pete C.

Gunner

Top 10 Democrat Party Slogans

10. Bitterly clinging to aborton and taxes
9. We didnt destroy your freedoms, you can
visit them at the Smithstonian
8. If you want us to listen to your opinion, move to Europ
7. Someday none of this will be yours
6. We can't tax terrorism, so who cares?
5. Please don't vote us out!! None of us can hold a real job!
4. Why the Founding Fathers limited Government:
Racism!
3. Reducing America's carbon footprint, one job at a time.
2. America: We just cant wait to see how it ends!!
1. Making everything in this country free, except you.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 12:24:56 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Steve B wrote:

[...]

Notice Pete brings religion into a post that had nothing to do with
religion?

Except in his quoted earlier rant?

Gunner

Top 10 Democrat Party Slogans

10. Bitterly clinging to aborton and taxes
9. We didnt destroy your freedoms, you can
visit them at the Smithstonian
8. If you want us to listen to your opinion, move to Europ
7. Someday none of this will be yours
6. We can't tax terrorism, so who cares?
5. Please don't vote us out!! None of us can hold a real job!
4. Why the Founding Fathers limited Government:
Racism!
3. Reducing America's carbon footprint, one job at a time.
2. America: We just cant wait to see how it ends!!
1. Making everything in this country free, except you.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ignoramus4253 wrote:

Guys, you can post however you like, but it is hard to follow articles
where 400+ lines are quoted without snipping.

Details details...

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs "
Pete C.

Don't misquote.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs -
so long as the holder of those beliefs are not trying to force them on
myself or others. As long as they try to force their ignorant
superstitions on me and other atheists we will push back - hard."

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other
beliefs..."
Pete C.

You do realize we can do this ad infinitum do you not? Ive set this up
as a sig file.....

Shrug

Gunner, Rensai Buddhist..not a "God Person".

Top 10 Democrat Party Slogans

10. Bitterly clinging to aborton and taxes
9. We didnt destroy your freedoms, you can
visit them at the Smithstonian
8. If you want us to listen to your opinion, move to Europ
7. Someday none of this will be yours
6. We can't tax terrorism, so who cares?
5. Please don't vote us out!! None of us can hold a real job!
4. Why the Founding Fathers limited Government:
Racism!
3. Reducing America's carbon footprint, one job at a time.
2. America: We just cant wait to see how it ends!!
1. Making everything in this country free, except you.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

RogerN wrote:

But here's the foretelling of it from a couple thousand years ago, also
sounds like a good description of many atheists (not referring to you Iggy,
you seem tolerant of others beliefs, many atheists aren't)

I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs -

ROFLMAO!!!!

Don't misquote.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs -
so long as the holder of those beliefs are not trying to force them on
myself or others. As long as they try to force their ignorant
superstitions on me and other atheists we will push back - hard."

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other
beliefs.."
Pete C.

Hardly a 'misquote"

Absolutely a misquote.

Several of my friends are religious and we have no issues since they do
not try to push their religion on me. Those who assault me daily with
their superstition do get push back.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ignoramus4253 wrote:

Guys, you can post however you like, but it is hard to follow articles
where 400+ lines are quoted without snipping.

Details details...

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs "
Pete C.

Don't misquote.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs -
so long as the holder of those beliefs are not trying to force them on
myself or others. As long as they try to force their ignorant
superstitions on me and other atheists we will push back - hard."

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other
beliefs..."
Pete C.

You do realize we can do this ad infinitum do you not? Ive set this up
as a sig file.....

You do realize that misquoting others is an admission that you do not
have a competing argument.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tim Wescott wrote:

[...]

Prove there is one. Provide even one shred of scientifically valid,
verifiable supporting evidence that suggests that there might be a
"god". Failure to do so and continued misquoting of others is proof that
you are a fool.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Steve B wrote:

[...]

Comparative religion, look it up. And don't misquote.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs -
so long as the holder of those beliefs are not trying to force them on
myself or others. As long as they try to force their ignorant
superstitions on me and other atheists we will push back - hard."

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

RogerN wrote:

[...]

Then you didnt write this?

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other
beliefs.."
Pete C.

Top 10 Democrat Party Slogans

10. Bitterly clinging to aborton and taxes
9. We didnt destroy your freedoms, you can
visit them at the Smithstonian
8. If you want us to listen to your opinion, move to Europ
7. Someday none of this will be yours
6. We can't tax terrorism, so who cares?
5. Please don't vote us out!! None of us can hold a real job!
4. Why the Founding Fathers limited Government:
Racism!
3. Reducing America's carbon footprint, one job at a time.
2. America: We just cant wait to see how it ends!!
1. Making everything in this country free, except you.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 14:02:13 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Sorry dippy-do, atheism is fact based. You find scientifically valid
verifiable supporting evidence for your "god" and atheists will be
perfectly happy to consider such a possibility.

Prove there is no God(s).

Double dog dare you. Failure to do so will simply make you look the
fool.

Prove there is one. Provide even one shred of scientifically valid,
verifiable supporting evidence that suggests that there might be a
"god". Failure to do so and continued misquoting of others is proof that
you are a fool.

http://www.christiananswers.net/dictionary/miracle.html

Ok, your turn.

We will be waiting with interest.

Gunner

Top 10 Democrat Party Slogans

10. Bitterly clinging to aborton and taxes
9. We didnt destroy your freedoms, you can
visit them at the Smithstonian
8. If you want us to listen to your opinion, move to Europ
7. Someday none of this will be yours
6. We can't tax terrorism, so who cares?
5. Please don't vote us out!! None of us can hold a real job!
4. Why the Founding Fathers limited Government:
Racism!
3. Reducing America's carbon footprint, one job at a time.
2. America: We just cant wait to see how it ends!!
1. Making everything in this country free, except you.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

So you are admitting you have no meshuginah? No stones? No juavos?

Gunner

Top 10 Democrat Party Slogans

10. Bitterly clinging to aborton and taxes
9. We didnt destroy your freedoms, you can
visit them at the Smithstonian
8. If you want us to listen to your opinion, move to Europ
7. Someday none of this will be yours
6. We can't tax terrorism, so who cares?
5. Please don't vote us out!! None of us can hold a real job!
4. Why the Founding Fathers limited Government:
Racism!
3. Reducing America's carbon footprint, one job at a time.
2. America: We just cant wait to see how it ends!!
1. Making everything in this country free, except you.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ignoramus4253 wrote:

[...]

You do know that trying to deny that a quote is accurate and from
you..is hiding from the truth and a sign of a mental illness, right?

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other
beliefs..."
Pete C.

Gunner

Top 10 Democrat Party Slogans

10. Bitterly clinging to aborton and taxes
9. We didnt destroy your freedoms, you can
visit them at the Smithstonian
8. If you want us to listen to your opinion, move to Europ
7. Someday none of this will be yours
6. We can't tax terrorism, so who cares?
5. Please don't vote us out!! None of us can hold a real job!
4. Why the Founding Fathers limited Government:
Racism!
3. Reducing America's carbon footprint, one job at a time.
2. America: We just cant wait to see how it ends!!
1. Making everything in this country free, except you.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Steve B wrote:

[...]

So religion is something you can use in conversation..but no one else
can?