Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Atheists cause trouble over 11-million-dollar Christmas tree in Abu Dhabi :)

You of course are stuck with yet another of the lies from your religious
kooks - the ridiculous claim that atheists don't believe in anything -
nothing could be further from the truth. Atheists believe in the real
world and the science that investigates and proves how that real world
works. We have no need for the lies, myths and pseudo logic babble of
religious mythology.

Maybe, but even now, with AlGore et al proving that all the propaganda we've
been spoonfed in our lives is just not true, and the government has a new
belief system for us, it shows that none of us is "right".

That is, of course, unless you are stocked up with carbon credits from the
"right" seller.

Steve