Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Atheists cause trouble over 11-million-dollar Christmas treeinAbuDhabi :)

On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 13:59:15 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 12:17:08 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 21:46:47 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

RogerN wrote:

But here's the foretelling of it from a couple thousand years ago, also
sounds like a good description of many atheists (not referring to you Iggy,
you seem tolerant of others beliefs, many atheists aren't)

I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs -

ROFLMAO!!!!

Don't misquote.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs -
so long as the holder of those beliefs are not trying to force them on
myself or others. As long as they try to force their ignorant
superstitions on me and other atheists we will push back - hard."

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other
beliefs.."
Pete C.

Hardly a 'misquote"

Absolutely a misquote.

Several of my friends are religious and we have no issues since they do
not try to push their religion on me. Those who assault me daily with
their superstition do get push back.

Then you didnt write this?

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other
beliefs.."
Pete C.

Top 10 Democrat Party Slogans

10. Bitterly clinging to aborton and taxes
9. We didnt destroy your freedoms, you can
visit them at the Smithstonian
8. If you want us to listen to your opinion, move to Europ
7. Someday none of this will be yours
6. We can't tax terrorism, so who cares?
5. Please don't vote us out!! None of us can hold a real job!
4. Why the Founding Fathers limited Government:
Racism!
3. Reducing America's carbon footprint, one job at a time.
2. America: We just cant wait to see how it ends!!
1. Making everything in this country free, except you.