Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Atheists cause trouble over 11-million-dollar

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 16:52:14 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Ignoramus4253 wrote:

Guys, you can post however you like, but it is hard to follow articles
where 400+ lines are quoted without snipping.

Details details...

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs "
Pete C.

Don't misquote.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs -
so long as the holder of those beliefs are not trying to force them on
myself or others. As long as they try to force their ignorant
superstitions on me and other atheists we will push back - hard."