Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Atheists cause trouble over 11-million-dollar Christmas

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 21:46:47 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

RogerN wrote:

But here's the foretelling of it from a couple thousand years ago, also
sounds like a good description of many atheists (not referring to you Iggy,
you seem tolerant of others beliefs, many atheists aren't)

I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs -

ROFLMAO!!!!

Don't misquote.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs -
so long as the holder of those beliefs are not trying to force them on
myself or others. As long as they try to force their ignorant
superstitions on me and other atheists we will push back - hard."