Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Google Multi Million Dollar Lawsuit

If you weren't an obvious liar your post might mean something. I also note
that you are at shaw.ca, one of the largest spammers to this newsgroup.
I'll bet that's not a coincidence, either. Beyond that, your tracks look
very suspiciouly like thos in many of the posted spams/scams here and on
many ohter groups.

Kevin wrote:
Hi, My name is Kevin

I doubt it.

I have been trying since 2004 to make money with
google adsense. I have failed every time they have cancled my
account over 8 times

"over 8 times"?? You mean, uhhh, 9?
You were cancelled for tos and aup violations; what do you expect? Spammys
don't like their fingers slapped, I know.

and I have never received a check over 800
dollars

A lie.

from them and would like to start a class action lawsuit
against them for click fraud.

Go for it! I'd love to watch you go down.

I know for a fact they generate
illegal clicks themselves and have a group of people who's actual job
at google * employed by google * to click ads.

LOL, you know no such thing! IFF Google decided to do that, it wouldn't
take a staff of people to accomplish it. They would simply sit down and
write a short, tiny script to make it happen. A couple hours for the setup
and then a few seconds each to add new "click" targets with, yup, you
guessed it, another touch of a key. Your ignorance abounds. But then I
think of spammer rule #1. And 2. And 3.

The global average of
any converting click through in advertising is .3 percent and am
looking for either lawyers or people that have had not received money
and accounts cancled by google to get their money back. I feel a
lawsuit of at least 5 million is required to pay back enough people
emotionally affected by spending hours of their life trying to make a
living doing this. If your interested please contact me at
402-403-0084 or try my cell.

Sooo, you look on a home repair newsgroup for lawyers? Brilliant!
Fanspastic is a better term.

Also if you interested in trying another advertiser that doesn't use
decivious measures to encourage click fraud I recommend the following
advertiser. http://infopalace.blogspot.com/ .

Oh yeah, you know it all. That's the only one too, I suppose.

* Please for me if you own goog shares sell them why would you want
to invest in a company that is mearly a front for something else *
Invest in me at least your time.

Not on YOUR word, even if I did own some.

As well I invite any google advertiser that does make a living with
adsense to contact me and tell me how you did it.

Make a LIVING with it?? Watch for a different get rich quick spam and try
that one out!

I challenge any
man/woman that is not --- or was independantly wealthy to start
saying it is impossible to make a living with adsense. Actually if
your a hot women only you need to get back to me.

I accept the challenge. You cannot make a living with adsense, legally
anyway. Crooks likeyou even come upon hard times, right?

*** Investors if you want to know about the company your investing in
call me I will tell you all about it ***

Call you where? No number given.

*** Course if your a trader and just want to make money dont call me
we know your all about the money ****

And so are you.

But, since you're really a spammer I know you'll never read this, and I
don't care. I had a moment and needed some comic relief. No worry BTW,
I'll be LARTing you every time I come across you, just as I always do!

Cheers bottom-feeding bass turd!

Pop`