Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Atheists cause trouble over 11-million-dollar Christmas tree in Abu Dhabi :)

On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 14:04:19 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 12:22:03 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 08:42:14 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

You of course are stuck with yet another of the lies from your religious
kooks - the ridiculous claim that atheists don't believe in anything -
nothing could be further from the truth. Atheists believe in the real
world and the science that investigates and proves how that real world
works. We have no need for the lies, myths and pseudo logic babble of
religious mythology.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs "
Pete C.

Don't misquote.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs -
so long as the holder of those beliefs are not trying to force them on
myself or others. As long as they try to force their ignorant
superstitions on me and other atheists we will push back - hard."

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other
beliefs..."
Pete C.

Don't miqsuote.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs -
so long as the holder of those beliefs are not trying to force them on
myself or others. As long as they try to force their ignorant
superstitions on me and other atheists we will push back - hard."

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other
beliefs..."
Pete C.

Gunner

Top 10 Democrat Party Slogans

10. Bitterly clinging to aborton and taxes
9. We didnt destroy your freedoms, you can
visit them at the Smithstonian
8. If you want us to listen to your opinion, move to Europ
7. Someday none of this will be yours
6. We can't tax terrorism, so who cares?
5. Please don't vote us out!! None of us can hold a real job!
4. Why the Founding Fathers limited Government:
Racism!
3. Reducing America's carbon footprint, one job at a time.
2. America: We just cant wait to see how it ends!!
1. Making everything in this country free, except you.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 14:04:52 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

You continue to show your ignorance, it's quite pathetic really.

[...]

Your statement above btw..is an utter lie. Anyone mentions
religion..and you get your back up and go off.

No one here tried to force their religion on you. Yet you decided to go
off on the posters.

Sucks to be you, doesnt it? No meshuginah..no stones..no nads..just a
strong faith based religious belief.

Gunner

Top 10 Democrat Party Slogans

10. Bitterly clinging to aborton and taxes
9. We didnt destroy your freedoms, you can
visit them at the Smithstonian
8. If you want us to listen to your opinion, move to Europ
7. Someday none of this will be yours
6. We can't tax terrorism, so who cares?
5. Please don't vote us out!! None of us can hold a real job!
4. Why the Founding Fathers limited Government:
Racism!
3. Reducing America's carbon footprint, one job at a time.
2. America: We just cant wait to see how it ends!!
1. Making everything in this country free, except you.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 14:05:08 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 12:27:14 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 14:09:58 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Did I lie when I said your concept of God and the Universe is
inflexible? No -- you're proving the truth of that statement with every
response you make. In fact, I'm pretty sure you'll be doing it some more.

Once again you make the same false assumptions that all brainwashed
religious kooks make. Atheists concept of the universe and their lack of
belief in any mythology is not at all inflexible. If presented with
valid scientific evidence to support mythological claims of the
existence of a "god", atheists will readily consider that possibility.
Until some such valid evidence is presented, we will continue to view
religious mythology as the ridiculous babble that it is.

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 12:26:21 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 14:02:13 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Sorry dippy-do, atheism is fact based. You find scientifically valid
verifiable supporting evidence for your "god" and atheists will be
perfectly happy to consider such a possibility.

Prove there is no God(s).

Double dog dare you. Failure to do so will simply make you look the
fool.

Prove there is one. Provide even one shred of scientifically valid,
verifiable supporting evidence that suggests that there might be a
"god". Failure to do so and continued misquoting of others is proof that
you are a fool.

http://www.christiananswers.net/dictionary/miracle.html

And a few more.

http://www.miraclehunter.com/marian_...miracles1.html

Still waiting btw...waiting....waiting.....

Ok, your turn.

We will be waiting with interest.

Gunner

Top 10 Democrat Party Slogans

10. Bitterly clinging to aborton and taxes
9. We didnt destroy your freedoms, you can
visit them at the Smithstonian
8. If you want us to listen to your opinion, move to Europ
7. Someday none of this will be yours
6. We can't tax terrorism, so who cares?
5. Please don't vote us out!! None of us can hold a real job!
4. Why the Founding Fathers limited Government:
Racism!
3. Reducing America's carbon footprint, one job at a time.
2. America: We just cant wait to see how it ends!!
1. Making everything in this country free, except you.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs..."
Pete C.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Atheists cause trouble over 11-million-dollar Christmas tree in

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 12:24:56 -0600, "Pete C." ?
wrote:

?
?Steve B wrote:
??
?? ??You of course are stuck with yet another of the lies from your religious
?? ??kooks - the ridiculous claim that atheists don't believe in anything -
?? ??nothing could be further from the truth. Atheists believe in the real
?? ??world and the science that investigates and proves how that real world
?? ??works. We have no need for the lies, myths and pseudo logic babble of
?? ??religious mythology.
??
?? Maybe, but even now, with AlGore et al proving that all the propaganda we've
?? been spoonfed in our lives is just not true, and the government has a new
?? belief system for us, it shows that none of us is "right".
??
?? That is, of course, unless you are stocked up with carbon credits from the
?? "right" seller.
??
?? Steve
?
?"Government" is just a more modern re-hash of the age old "religion"
?control game.
?
?The only real difference is that religion seeks to control people
?through threats of violence in some "after life", while government seeks
?to control people through threats of violence immediately. Of course
?sporadically you see the blending of the two with various religious
?crusades and other terrorism.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other
beliefs..."
Pete C.

Notice Pete brings religion into a post that had nothing to do with
religion?

Except in his quoted earlier rant?

He has the 'Cliff' gene.

--
For the last time: I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Why do atheist calendars begin only *after* God created the Big Bang?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Sorry dippy-do, atheism is fact based. You find scientifically valid
verifiable supporting evidence for your "god" and atheists will be
perfectly happy to consider such a possibility.

Prove there is no God(s).

Double dog dare you. Failure to do so will simply make you look the
fool.

Prove there is one. Provide even one shred of scientifically valid,
verifiable supporting evidence that suggests that there might be a
"god". Failure to do so and continued misquoting of others is proof that
you are a fool.

http://www.christiananswers.net/dictionary/miracle.html

And a few more.

http://www.miraclehunter.com/marian_...miracles1.html

Still waiting btw...waiting....waiting.....

Ok, your turn.

We will be waiting with interest.

Still waiting..and waiting..and waiting......

Gunner

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs..."
Pete C.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Atheists cause trouble over 11-million-dollar Christmas

On Dec 25, 3:24*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 13:59:15 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 12:17:08 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 21:46:47 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

RogerN wrote:

But here's the foretelling of it from a couple thousand years ago, also
sounds like a good description of many atheists (not referring to you Iggy,
you seem tolerant of others beliefs, many atheists aren't)

I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs -

ROFLMAO!!!!

Don't misquote.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs -
so long as the holder of those beliefs are not trying to force them on
myself or others. As long as they try to force their ignorant
superstitions on me and other atheists we will push back - hard."

*"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other
beliefs.."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Pete C.

Hardly a 'misquote"

Absolutely a misquote.

Several of my friends are religious and we have no issues since they do
not try to push their religion on me. Those who assault me daily with
their superstition do get push back.

Then you didnt write this?

*"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other
*beliefs.."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Pete C..

Could Gunner possibly be a bigger asshole?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 25, 2:02*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:

Gunner, Rensai Buddhist..not a "God Person".

A direct quote from Gunner:
"Gunner...not a ... person."

Go ahead, asshole, deny you said it.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I found this posted elsewhere and thought it would fit good here.

"Gay" gene claim suddenly vanishes.

Let's face it, radical social liberals have much to gain by abandoning their
'gay gene' claims. Now that these crazed liberals have made abortion a 'no
questions asked' right, who do they think will be aborted if this 'gene'
could be detected in a test? No parent in their right mind wil say "give us
a little homo" if they know they can try again for a normal kid. Looks like
the loons have out-done themselves this time and now they're trying to back
out.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=97940

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-12-23, Jeff R. wrote:

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...
If homosexuality was purely genetic, then all identical twins, with
identical genetics, would be homosexual. ...
RogerN

Thanks Roger.
Of all of your pronouncements over the years, this one is surely the
keeper.

This discussion piqued my curiosity, so I looked for "homosexual
status identical twins".

I found something that exceeded even my high expectations. This is
coming from Kinsey, who called homosexuality "aberrant sex", so he is
not some sort of an advocate of homosexuality.

snip

There's a book on Dr. Kinsey's corrupt research:
"Kinsey: Crimes & Consequences" describes the allegedly scientific research
of Alfred Kinsey and colleagues, which largely shaped modern Western
society's beliefs and understanding of the nature of human sexuality.

Today, half a century later, Kinsey's unchallenged conclusions are taught at
every level of education – from elementary school to college – and quoted in
textbooks as undisputed truth.

Incredibly, Kinsey's research involved illegal sexual experimentation on
several hundred young children. And his survey was based on a
non–representative group of Americans — including hundreds of sex offenders,
prostitutes, prison inmates and exhibitionists. Yet Kinsey's grotesquely
fraudulent research has served as the very foundation of modern "sex
science," and his claim that one in 10 people are homosexual is central to
the gay—rights movement. And now comes the greatest hypocrisy of all — the
pretense of providing safe-sex instructions to children while in reality
advancing Kinsey's agenda, including indulgence in high—risk lifestyles and
behaviors.

This book reveals:

a.. How the most famous sex research project in history was fraudulent.,
b.. How official sex education doctrine in the United States is based on
that research.
c.. How Kinsey's data came from pedophiles and sex offenders stimulating
children (as young as 2 months) orally and manually for up to 24 hours at a
time. This rivals the Nazi experiments described at Nuremberg.

So, if the above is a guide, homosexuality is a genetic trait.

And if so, then letting homosexuals avoid heterosexual relations and
procreation, may in fact remove homosexual genes from the gene pool.

Maybe in 100 years the number of homosexuals around, will be
much smaller.

As for Roger, I personally like and respect him, and admire his CNC
projects and I think that he is an all around great guy, and awesome
neighbor, but the number of times he was wrong, suggests that he is
not in touch with reality when it comes to certain things. I would
recommend, at least, to find a better church that is not as crazy.

I personally do not even like "homosexuality" on the emotional level,
but at least I try to find out the facts.

So far I'm just not finding reason to believe I'm wrong about this, not due
to a church, I haven't been to church 5 times in the last 10+ years. I'm
not claiming that genetics has nothing to do with it, but evidently the
genetics doesn't force one to be homosexual. Also, I have heard multiple
former homosexuals coming out of homosexuality.

Notice the facts can be misrepresented, the homosexual movement has a stake
in the "facts" being what they want them to be.

A quick search has came up with these:

The 1993 twin studies paper has been thoroughly debunked by researchers.
NARTH Scientific Advisory Committee member Dr. Neil Whitehead, for example,
has authored detailed rebuttals to this flawed study and others that purport
to show a genetic origin to homosexual behaviors.

Here's some of the other side of the story.

Whitehead, writing in "The Importance Of Twin Studies," notes:

Identical twins have identical genes. If homosexuality was a biological
condition produced inescapably by the genes (e.g. eye color), then if one
identical twin was homosexual, in 100% of the cases his brother would be
too. But we know that only about 38% of the time is the identical twin
brother homosexual. Genes are responsible for an indirect influence, but on
average, they do not force people into homosexuality. This conclusion has
been well known in the scientific community for a few decades but has not
reached the general public. Indeed, the public increasingly believes the
opposite.
"Homosexuality Is Not Hardwired," Concludes Dr. Francis S. Collins, Head Of
The Human Genome Project

Even Wikipedia agrees with me.

Twin studies have received a number of criticisms including self-selection
bias where homosexuals with gay siblings are more likely to volunteer for
studies. Nonetheless, it is possible to conclude that, given the difference
in sexuality in so many sets of identical twins (who are genetically
identical), sexual orientation cannot be purely caused by genetics.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology...al_orientation

Some people have studied twins. They found that identical twins do not
always have the same sexual orientation. The study by Bailey and Pillard,
published in 1991, found that when one twin is homosexual, the number of
times the other twin is also homosexual occurs more often than the general
rates of homosexuality in society. The media reported this as proof that
homosexuality is genetic. But the researches themselves clearly stated that
this study did not prove that homosexuality was solely caused by something
genetic. Interestingly, this study also looked at the rest of the family and
found that the rate of homosexuality among the rest of the family, including
adopted brothers was 200-300% more frequent than the general rate in
society. And so the data leads to the conclusion that something is causing
homosexuality to occur more frequently in the families that were studied but
that it can not be genetics because the increase even occurs in adopted
brothers who do not share any genes at all with the rest of the family.

http://www.brighthub.com/science/gen...cles/7033.aspx

In this research the scientists asked all participants (same-gender twin
pairs) about their sexual orientation and amount of same sex and opposite
sex partners they had slept with

They found that genetics accounted for about 35 per cent of the differences
between men in homosexual behavior and non-shared environmental factors
about 64 percent.

In homosexual women, 18 per cent of the variation in same-sex behavior was
accounted for by genetics, non-shared environment 64 percent and shared
environment about 16 per cent.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Pete C." on Sat, 25 Dec 2010 12:19:41 -0600

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 16:52:14 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Ignoramus4253 wrote:

Guys, you can post however you like, but it is hard to follow articles
where 400+ lines are quoted without snipping.

Details details...

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs "
Pete C.

Don't misquote.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs -
so long as the holder of those beliefs are not trying to force them on
myself or others. As long as they try to force their ignorant
superstitions on me and other atheists we will push back - hard."

He's not misquoting you. You're just being subjected to the same
standards of 'scholarship' often used by those who are not believers.
I believe it is called Dowdification, after the most notorious of the
practitioners.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
"Pete C." on Sat, 25 Dec 2010 12:19:41 -0600

Gunner Asch wrote:

Details details...

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs "
Pete C.

Don't misquote.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs -
so long as the holder of those beliefs are not trying to force them on
myself or others. As long as they try to force their ignorant
superstitions on me and other atheists we will push back - hard."

He's not misquoting you. You're just being subjected to the same
standards of 'scholarship' often used by those who are not believers.

....and not by believers?

I believe it is called Dowdification, after the most notorious of the
practitioners.

or "Quote Mining"

Look up who the most prolific users are.

--
Jeff R.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-12-23, Jeff R. wrote:

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...
If homosexuality was purely genetic, then all identical twins, with
identical genetics, would be homosexual. ...
RogerN

snip
As for Roger, I personally like and respect him, and admire his CNC
projects and I think that he is an all around great guy, and awesome
neighbor, but the number of times he was wrong, suggests that he is
not in touch with reality when it comes to certain things. I would
recommend, at least, to find a better church that is not as crazy.

I personally do not even like "homosexuality" on the emotional level,
but at least I try to find out the facts.

There are serious consequences for getting this wrong. The homosexual
movement wants the public to believe homosexuality is not a choice and can't
be cured. This way they get acceptance in the military, gay marriage, gay
rights, homosexuality taught in schools, etc...

Christmas Eve a 22 year old man at work killed himself. I got off work at
3:00PM and they found him at 7:34PM.

http://www.thesouthern.com/news/loca...cc4c03286.html

My daughter knows the mans sister and said he was a homosexual but not happy
with his homosexuality. If someone is not happy with their homosexuality,
and they are told there is no hope for them, no cure, no deliverance, what
else can they do? If that is the facts, so be it, but I have heard
testimonies from homosexuals that have changed. I think it's pretty sad
that a homosexual kills themselves because they are told that they are stuck
with their condition for life because of the gay rights movement.

From what I have found out from multiple sources, the genetic homosexuality
thing comes from the media and the public, not from science, as I've posted
in my other post.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=31900
http://erlc.com/article/ex-homosexua...elping-others/
http://americansfortruth.com/issues/...al-testimonies
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56481
http://www.bpnews.net/bpnews.asp?ID=19650
http://www.myspace.com/exhomosexual
http://www.baylor.edu/lariat/news.ph...ry&story=13784
http://americansfortruth.com/news/la...-possible.html
http://www.p4cm.com/p4cm/events/ex-homosexual
http://www.conservapedia.com/Homosexuality_and_Choice
http://pfox.org/default.html
http://www.examiner.com/christianity...g-a-difference
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Business/D...aspx?id=933268

There is more to it than just the gay agenda, there are lives being
destroyed believing there is no hope for their condition.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 28, 8:17*pm, "RogerN" wrote:

To take this thing and boil it down to something even you might
understand:

A gay person hears over and over (from you and yours) that there is
something wrong with him, and if he wants to, he can change.

He can't change, any more than you could decide to become gay.

You and yours continue to deride and shame him.

He's not happy with his homosexuality BECAUSE you and yours continue
to give him **** about it.

Eventually, you and yours get to him, and he kills himself.

Got it?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

\"rangerssuck" wrote in message
\On Dec 28, 8:17 pm, "RogerN" wrote:
\
\To take this thing and boil it down to something even you might
\understand:
\
\A gay person hears over and over (from you and yours) that there is
\something wrong with him, and if he wants to, he can change.

The ex-homosexuals claim they can change.

\He can't change, any more than you could decide to become gay.

And you know this how? Just another assertion without evidence or support?

\You and yours continue to deride and shame him.

I have a problem with "Christians" that will watch or listen to something
involving cheating or other sin, but think something homosexual is
repulsive, simply put, they are hypocrites.

\He's not happy with his homosexuality BECAUSE you and yours continue
\to give him **** about it.
\
\Eventually, you and yours get to him, and he kills himself.

Well, we have a "him" at work that I'm friends with, he's a great worker and
very helpful. Though he's homosexual, I don't have a bad word to say about
him or to him. If he's not content being gay though, I wish he would get
help, I would hate to see him harm himself because of people like you that
claim he can't change.

\Got it?

This is from you that seems to have pulled this out of your ass, no
evidence, no support, just assertions, you sound like you got throated and
swallowed the gay agenda. I don't know what makes a homosexual content with
their lifestyle or not, but you pretend you do. All I know is from what I
have heard from actual homosexuals themselves. Some have came out of that
lifestyle and claim they are free from homosexuality, but I'm sure you think
you know better. I was reading the writings from an ex-homosexual just a
day or two ago, he described how he got involved in homosexuality, how he
got delivered, and now has a wife and 2 kids. He claims he is much happier
now, but I'm sure you think you know better.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

\On Dec 28, 8:17 pm, "RogerN" wrote:
\
\To take this thing and boil it down to something even you might
\understand:
\
\A gay person hears over and over (from you and yours) that there is
\something wrong with him, and if he wants to, he can change.
\
\He can't change, any more than you could decide to become gay.
\
\You and yours continue to deride and shame him.
\
\He's not happy with his homosexuality BECAUSE you and yours continue
\to give him **** about it.
\
\Eventually, you and yours get to him, and he kills himself.
\
\Got it?

Since you seem to have the answers...

At the place I worked before the Job I have now (over 8 years ago) the
mechanical engineer was telling us about something his wife saw. They live
out in the country, his wife was home and noticed a car driving by slowly,
the car went just out of sight, behind trees, by the neighbors driveway, and
she heard the engine shut off. Wondering what the guy was stopping for by
the neighbors driveway, she went to have a look. She saw a man on the
ground masturbating while giving the neighbors dog a blow-job.

Can this man help it? Is he going to have to suck dogs dicks for the rest
of his life? Is he happy doing this? Should he be able to marry the dog?
Is there a remote possibility that the guy's perverted and needs help?
Should he be able to join the military and take his dog with him? Maybe the
guy has a dog at home and he's cheating on it, should his dog at home
divorce him? If a man is married to multiple dogs, does he get a tax
deduction for each one?

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

\On Dec 28, 8:17 pm, "RogerN" wrote:
\
[...]

Right, Roger. You can just pray the gay away. Just by the FACT that
you used, in the same paragraph, the words "agenda" and "lifestyle"
shows all we need to know about your openness to the possibility that
some people are homosexual. Not some people choose to be homosexual,
some people ARE homosexual.

Not everyone is you, Roger.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"rangerssuck" wrote in message
On Dec 28, 10:36 pm, "RogerN" wrote:
\"rangerssuck" wrote in message

snip
\
\Right, Roger. You can just pray the gay away. Just by the FACT that
\you used, in the same paragraph, the words "agenda" and "lifestyle"
\shows all we need to know about your openness to the possibility that
\some people are homosexual. Not some people choose to be homosexual,
\some people ARE homosexual.

Some people ARE child molesters, but thanks to you and your kind saying it's
wrong for them to molest children some aren't content being child molesters,
but they can't help it so why condemn them?

Is there such a thing as sexual perversion? If so, where do you draw the
line?

As for the gay agenda, are they pushing to get homosexuality in the
military? Schools? Marriage?

And it's not just about pray away the gay, there have also been results in
counseling.

One of the studies said that is some families where the identical twins were
homosexual, they checked the family and found out homosexuality was
200%-300% more likely than the average including adopted family members.

If homosexuals are satisfied with their life then I wish them well but I
would prefer there to be deliverance available for them then to tell them
they are stuck with it and can't do a thing about it.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

\"rangerssuck" wrote in message
\On Dec 28, 10:36 pm, "RogerN" wrote:
\snip
\Right, Roger. You can just pray the gay away. Just by the FACT that
\you used, in the same paragraph, the words "agenda" and "lifestyle"
\shows all we need to know about your openness to the possibility that
\some people are homosexual. Not some people choose to be homosexual,
\some people ARE homosexual.
\
\Not everyone is you, Roger.
\

More info from scientific research:

[...]

I hope you're not against scientific research too!

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 18:24:39 -0600, "RogerN" wrote:

Is there such a thing as sexual perversion? If so, where do you draw the
line?

As for the gay agenda, are they pushing to get homosexuality in the
military? Schools? Marriage?

Perhaps its because between 9-13% of the population is gay and a
significiant number of them are Americans first and foremost and would
defend her to the best of their abilities?

Gunner

difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of mind
boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it."

--Gene Spafford, 1992
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Wed, 29 Dec 2010 20:36:52 -0800
On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 18:24:39 -0600, "RogerN" wrote:

Is there such a thing as sexual perversion? If so, where do you draw the
line?

As for the gay agenda, are they pushing to get homosexuality in the
military? Schools? Marriage?

Perhaps its because between 9-13% of the population is gay and a
significiant number of them are Americans first and foremost and would
defend her to the best of their abilities?

Because what used to be "avante guard" is now becoming
"bourgeoisie"?

Recently read an article about how the HoBos (Homosexual
Bourgeoisie) are going to really upset the Liberals apple cart. To
use an old catch phrase "We're here, we're queer! And our portfolios
are going to stomp all over yours."
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 21:35:57 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Wed, 29 Dec 2010 20:36:52 -0800
On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 18:24:39 -0600, "RogerN" wrote:

Is there such a thing as sexual perversion? If so, where do you draw the
line?

As for the gay agenda, are they pushing to get homosexuality in the
military? Schools? Marriage?

Perhaps its because between 9-13% of the population is gay and a
significiant number of them are Americans first and foremost and would
defend her to the best of their abilities?

Because what used to be "avante guard" is now becoming
"bourgeoisie"?

Recently read an article about how the HoBos (Homosexual
Bourgeoisie) are going to really upset the Liberals apple cart. To
use an old catch phrase "We're here, we're queer! And our portfolios
are going to stomp all over yours."

Indeed. And the Gay Bourgeoise tends to vote mainstream (conservative)
rather than Revolutionarie!

So the Left in America...is not gonna..is NOT currently very happy about
things in that department...VBG

Here in California..Republican Roy Ashburn finally admitted to being
gay..and the Left was suddenly adrift in internal turmoil of the fact
that a strong opponent of the Left in California politics..was gay.

No conservative I know gave a **** one way or another about his gender
preference...just how he voted..and he was reelected many many times

An honest man, who voted for the Peoples preferences, rather than his
own..or those of his gay compatriots.