Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff R.[_3_] Jeff R.[_3_] is offline

Default Atheists cause trouble over 11-million-dollar ChristmastreeinAbuDhabi :)

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
"Pete C." on Sat, 25 Dec 2010 12:19:41 -0600

Gunner Asch wrote:

Details details...

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs "
Pete C.

Don't misquote.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs -
so long as the holder of those beliefs are not trying to force them on
myself or others. As long as they try to force their ignorant
superstitions on me and other atheists we will push back - hard."

He's not misquoting you. You're just being subjected to the same
standards of 'scholarship' often used by those who are not believers.

....and not by believers?

I believe it is called Dowdification, after the most notorious of the
practitioners.

or "Quote Mining"

Look up who the most prolific users are.

--
Jeff R.