Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default Atheists cause trouble over 11-million-dollar Christmas treeinAbuDhabi :)

\"rangerssuck" wrote in message
\On Dec 28, 8:17 pm, "RogerN" wrote:
\
\To take this thing and boil it down to something even you might
\understand:
\
\A gay person hears over and over (from you and yours) that there is
\something wrong with him, and if he wants to, he can change.

The ex-homosexuals claim they can change.

\He can't change, any more than you could decide to become gay.

And you know this how? Just another assertion without evidence or support?

\You and yours continue to deride and shame him.

I have a problem with "Christians" that will watch or listen to something
involving cheating or other sin, but think something homosexual is
repulsive, simply put, they are hypocrites.

\He's not happy with his homosexuality BECAUSE you and yours continue
\to give him **** about it.
\
\Eventually, you and yours get to him, and he kills himself.

Well, we have a "him" at work that I'm friends with, he's a great worker and
very helpful. Though he's homosexual, I don't have a bad word to say about
him or to him. If he's not content being gay though, I wish he would get
help, I would hate to see him harm himself because of people like you that
claim he can't change.

\Got it?

This is from you that seems to have pulled this out of your ass, no
evidence, no support, just assertions, you sound like you got throated and
swallowed the gay agenda. I don't know what makes a homosexual content with
their lifestyle or not, but you pretend you do. All I know is from what I
have heard from actual homosexuals themselves. Some have came out of that
lifestyle and claim they are free from homosexuality, but I'm sure you think
you know better. I was reading the writings from an ex-homosexual just a
day or two ago, he described how he got involved in homosexuality, how he
got delivered, and now has a wife and 2 kids. He claims he is much happier
now, but I'm sure you think you know better.

RogerN