Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Atheists cause trouble over 11-million-dollar Christmas tree in Abu Dhabi :)

On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 14:04:19 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 12:22:03 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 08:42:14 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

You of course are stuck with yet another of the lies from your religious
kooks - the ridiculous claim that atheists don't believe in anything -
nothing could be further from the truth. Atheists believe in the real
world and the science that investigates and proves how that real world
works. We have no need for the lies, myths and pseudo logic babble of
religious mythology.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs "
Pete C.

Don't misquote.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs -
so long as the holder of those beliefs are not trying to force them on
myself or others. As long as they try to force their ignorant
superstitions on me and other atheists we will push back - hard."

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other
beliefs..."
Pete C.

Don't miqsuote.

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other beliefs -
so long as the holder of those beliefs are not trying to force them on
myself or others. As long as they try to force their ignorant
superstitions on me and other atheists we will push back - hard."

"I'm a lifelong devout atheist, and I'm very tolerant of other
beliefs..."
Pete C.

Gunner

Top 10 Democrat Party Slogans

10. Bitterly clinging to aborton and taxes
9. We didnt destroy your freedoms, you can
visit them at the Smithstonian
8. If you want us to listen to your opinion, move to Europ
7. Someday none of this will be yours
6. We can't tax terrorism, so who cares?
5. Please don't vote us out!! None of us can hold a real job!
4. Why the Founding Fathers limited Government:
Racism!
3. Reducing America's carbon footprint, one job at a time.
2. America: We just cant wait to see how it ends!!
1. Making everything in this country free, except you.