Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default Atheists cause trouble over 11-million-dollar Christmas treeinAbuDhabi :)

On 2010-12-23, Jeff R. wrote:

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...
If homosexuality was purely genetic, then all identical twins, with
identical genetics, would be homosexual. ...
RogerN

snip
As for Roger, I personally like and respect him, and admire his CNC
projects and I think that he is an all around great guy, and awesome
neighbor, but the number of times he was wrong, suggests that he is
not in touch with reality when it comes to certain things. I would
recommend, at least, to find a better church that is not as crazy.

I personally do not even like "homosexuality" on the emotional level,
but at least I try to find out the facts.

There are serious consequences for getting this wrong. The homosexual
movement wants the public to believe homosexuality is not a choice and can't
be cured. This way they get acceptance in the military, gay marriage, gay
rights, homosexuality taught in schools, etc...

Christmas Eve a 22 year old man at work killed himself. I got off work at
3:00PM and they found him at 7:34PM.

http://www.thesouthern.com/news/loca...cc4c03286.html

My daughter knows the mans sister and said he was a homosexual but not happy
with his homosexuality. If someone is not happy with their homosexuality,
and they are told there is no hope for them, no cure, no deliverance, what
else can they do? If that is the facts, so be it, but I have heard
testimonies from homosexuals that have changed. I think it's pretty sad
that a homosexual kills themselves because they are told that they are stuck
with their condition for life because of the gay rights movement.

From what I have found out from multiple sources, the genetic homosexuality
thing comes from the media and the public, not from science, as I've posted
in my other post.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=31900
http://erlc.com/article/ex-homosexua...elping-others/
http://americansfortruth.com/issues/...al-testimonies
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56481
http://www.bpnews.net/bpnews.asp?ID=19650
http://www.myspace.com/exhomosexual
http://www.baylor.edu/lariat/news.ph...ry&story=13784
http://americansfortruth.com/news/la...-possible.html
http://www.p4cm.com/p4cm/events/ex-homosexual
http://www.conservapedia.com/Homosexuality_and_Choice
http://pfox.org/default.html
http://www.examiner.com/christianity...g-a-difference
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Business/D...aspx?id=933268

There is more to it than just the gay agenda, there are lives being
destroyed believing there is no hope for their condition.

RogerN