Old June 23rd 05, 05:00 PM
Wall

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 21:24:36 -0400, "John P Bengi" JBengi
(spamm)@(spamm) yahoo,com wrote:

Try a normal browser like OE and get rid of that piece of junk Agent.

What was this about?

oh , just the Gymmy Bob / Bengi / pizza Girl / Larry Lixxx troll getting his jollies again !
Thank phuck the Globe does not rely on the types that follow this jerks posts to
generate any interest in RE - bunch of dim witted morons, at best!!

mutter mutter ......******s!

Old June 23rd 05, 05:03 PM
John P Bengi

When you get a browser that actually supports bottom posting I will join
you. Until then **** off with your trolling.

Yes John, do that - **** off!
Old June 23rd 05, 05:05 PM
John P Bengi

When you get a browser that actually supports bottom posting I will join
you. Until then **** off with your trolling.

Yes John, do that - **** off!

Why?
Old June 23rd 05, 05:08 PM
John P Bengi

When you get a browser that actually supports bottom posting I will join
you. Until then **** off with your trolling.

Yes John, do that - **** off!

Why?

Well John, to put it politely, YOU **** in your own nest!
And the rest of us cannot operate with the dag hanging from your arse.
Plus the methane is unpalatable/unsusable, as is the Host.
Old June 23rd 05, 06:01 PM
Upscale

"Gunner" wrote in message
their mode of operation. It was you that made the blanket statement
that Agent was Junk, was it not?

No was NOT. I use agent for downloading binaries. If you're going to play
the asshole, at least try to respond with the knowledge that you have your
facts straight.

Now my participation visa vis you in this thread is finished. If I
wish to argue with a ****wit, Ill do so with one I find more
interesting.

Been looking in the mirror again asshole? Hell, you're too stupid to even
follow a thread properly. I damn well know for sure that you're incapable of
searching out parts of previous threads or you'd have quoted what you're
replying to like any normal person.

Old June 23rd 05, 06:05 PM
Upscale

"Gunner" wrote in message

So far, you have shown us:

1. You have a bad attitude
2. You are stupid
3. You dont take critisism well and respond by being an ass.
4.. You have the personal arrogance of a middle eastern Rhaj.

Now my participation visa vis you in this thread is finished. If I
wish to argue with a ****wit, Ill do so with one I find more
interesting.

Now I know you're looking in mirror and the person there is talking about
you.

Old June 23rd 05, 07:03 PM
Cliff

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 06:59:33 -0400, JohnM wrote:

Cliff wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 15:14:16 -0500, Scott Willing
wrote:

The argument is that posts get separated from their threads for a
multitude of reasons

Only quote the specific bits that you are responding directly to.
You need the context but not the rest.

I seem to remember you snipping my posts in order to alter the context..

John

John,
I don't think so (but it's possible). Sometimes, with a few
others, I only reply to a slight snippet (see jb & Gunner & crew)
with a sharp poke G.

For most the subject (or a specific subset of it), not the
author, is the subject (whoops .. a tautology?)

Usually I quote the specific bit I'm responding to (for the
proper context). I like SHORT, easy-on-the-reader posts,
little forced scrolling to find the context, and brevity, usually.

Some of the others like huge essays .... but I find that a
few well placed words usually do most of the time.
One may also usually assume that the reader recently read the
prior full post that the reply is in response to.
--
Cliff
Old June 23rd 05, 07:05 PM
Cliff

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 07:31:43 -0400, JohnM wrote:

Consider XP and the 'service packs', strange way to do
things..

I suspect that one day they will do automatic online
updates ... and error reports via Email back to MS.
--
Cliff
Old June 23rd 05, 07:06 PM
Cliff

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:50:25 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

So far, you have shown us:

1. You have a bad attitude
2. You are stupid
3. You dont take critisism well and respond by being an ass.
4.. You have the personal arrogance of a middle eastern Rhaj.

Found a long lost relative, eh?
Congratulations !!!
--
Cliff
Old June 23rd 05, 07:08 PM
Cliff

wrote:

Now my participation visa vis you in this thread is finished. If I
wish to argue with a ****wit, Ill do so with one I find more
interesting.

It's always fun to watch him arguing with himself G.
--
Cliff