Bob Threlkeld

Default Trent Bosch workshop

Just a note to folks about the recent Trent Bosch workshop I attended
outside of Fort Collins, Colorado. It was the best woodturning
learning experience I ever had. There were only four participants, and
we turned eight hours every day for three days. Trent gave a series of
mini-lectures but mostly helped us turn bowls and hollow forms, and a
final day on carving and texturing. I spent lots of time sand
blasting. Since I drove to the workshop, Trent loaded me up with
maple, walnut, and box elder to take home.

Beyond the turning what was really nice was the three meals a day
produced and served by Trent's wife, Sari, and served family-style with
their three young children. It was a really warm and pleasant
environment.

I plan to make Trent's workshop a yearly event. Had a great time and
my turning really improved. You can find his work and workshops at
www.trentbosch.com.