Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Looking for decent silicone keyboard cover

Is there a silicone desktop keyboard cover with individual keys? Every one I've found has the entire bottom row, function key row, and arrows/numeric keypad area as single sections, yet the letters are individual. I want to protect it from pets taking the keys off, but I want to feel the keys seperately when using it.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default CAUTION!!! Birdbrain, the Abnormal Pathological Attention Whore, Strikes, AGAIN!

On Thu, 06 May 2021 13:09:32 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (aka "Commander Kinsey",
"James Wilkinson", "Steven ******","Bruce Farquar", "Fred Johnson, etc.),
the pathological resident idiot and attention whore of all the uk ngs,
blathered again:

FLUSH the sociopathic trolling attention whore's latest attention-baiting
sick bull**** unread again

--
about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL)
trolling:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop,alt.comp.os.windows-10

On Thu, 06 May 2021 16:48:07 +0100, Owain Lastname wrote:

On Thursday, 6 May 2021 at 13:09:40 UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Is there a silicone desktop keyboard cover with individual keys? Every one I've found has the entire bottom row, function key row, and arrows/numeric keypad area as single sections, yet the letters are individual. I want to protect it from pets taking the keys off, but I want to feel the keys seperately when using it.

This one is polyurethane but appears to have separate keys
https://www.keyboardco.com/cover/typ...-keyboards.asp

Looks good, apart from the keys aren't all in the right place for my keyboard. I have a longer shift on the left, and 9 not 6 keys above the arrows. I'm guessing trying to modify that would be difficult. In fact looking through Ebay, I can't find a single keyboard that's set up that way with the small left shift. I guess I'm going to have to put up with one with generic areas for compatibility.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop,alt.comp.os.windows-10

On Thu, 06 May 2021 18:18:58 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Owain Lastname" wrote in message
On Thursday, 6 May 2021 at 13:09:40 UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Is there a silicone desktop keyboard cover with individual keys? Every
one I've found has the entire bottom row, function key row, and
arrows/numeric keypad area as single sections, yet the letters are
individual. I want to protect it from pets taking the keys off, but I
want to feel the keys seperately when using it.

This one is polyurethane but appears to have separate keys
https://www.keyboardco.com/cover/typ...-keyboards.asp

Not exactly cheap tho.

And what a **** house photo.

YIKES! I never saw the price!

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop,alt.comp.os.windows-10

news
wrote:

"Owain Lastname" wrote in message
On Thursday, 6 May 2021 at 13:09:40 UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Is there a silicone desktop keyboard cover with individual keys? Every
one I've found has the entire bottom row, function key row, and
arrows/numeric keypad area as single sections, yet the letters are
individual. I want to protect it from pets taking the keys off, but I
want to feel the keys seperately when using it.

This one is polyurethane but appears to have separate keys
https://www.keyboardco.com/cover/typ...-keyboards.asp

Not exactly cheap tho.

And what a **** house photo.

YIKES! I never saw the price!

Arent your birds going to gnaw thru that in no time ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop,alt.comp.os.windows-10

Default The Two Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again!

On Fri, 7 May 2021 03:35:52 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded conversation between our two village idiots,
Birdbrain and Rodent Speed:

Birdbrain: "You beat me to it. Plain sex is boring."

Senile Rodent: "Then **** the cats. That wont be boring."

Birdbrain: "Sell me a de-clawing tool first."

Senile Rodent: "Wont help with the teeth."

Birdbrain: "They've never gone for me with their mouths."

Rodent Speed: "They will if you are stupid enough to try ****ing them."

Birdbrain: "No, they always use claws."

Rodent Speed: "They wont if you try ****ing them. Try it and see."

Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On May 6, 2021 at 10:30:34 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

wrote:

[...]

What keyboard do you have? If you have the type it is easier to find the
cover.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop,alt.comp.os.windows-10

In alt.comp.os.windows-10, on Thu, 06 May 2021 18:31:21 +0100,
"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

On Thu, 06 May 2021 18:18:58 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Owain Lastname" wrote in message
On Thursday, 6 May 2021 at 13:09:40 UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Is there a silicone desktop keyboard cover with individual keys? Every
one I've found has the entire bottom row, function key row, and
arrows/numeric keypad area as single sections, yet the letters are
individual. I want to protect it from pets taking the keys off, but I
want to feel the keys seperately when using it.

This one is polyurethane but appears to have separate keys
https://www.keyboardco.com/cover/typ...-keyboards.asp

Not exactly cheap tho.

And what a **** house photo.

YIKES! I never saw the price!

Hey, good polyurethane costs money. You have to trap all those
urethanes.

You may have to cover the keyboard with a board or a cookie tray when
you leave your desk.

https://www.amazon.com/Novelty-Count...VO4/ref=sr_1_3

Or get the cardboard box that a keyboard comes in.

One of these might be good
https://www.amazon.com/Rubbermaid-Le...0VO/ref=sr_1_4
but unlike most Amazon pages, this one doesn't work right. Although the
photos change when you click on different choices, the title at the top
stays the same, 8.5 gallons!!! and the dimensions stay the same, 26" x
18" x 6" (34 quart capacity) I'm sure they're not 26 long or 18 wide.
Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Thu, 06 May 2021 18:00:55 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

What keyboard do you have? If you have the type it is easier to find the
cover.

It's a troll keyboard, you senile troll-feeding asshole! tsk
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop,alt.comp.os.windows-10

Default Troll-feeding, Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Thu, 06 May 2021 14:25:48 -0400, micky mouse, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile ASSHOLE, blathered again:

Hey, good polyurethane costs money. You have to trap all those
urethanes.

Senile idiot! The troll just loves trapping senile assholes like you!

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop,alt.comp.os.windows-10

wrote:

"Owain Lastname" wrote in message
On Thursday, 6 May 2021 at 13:09:40 UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Is there a silicone desktop keyboard cover with individual keys? Every
one I've found has the entire bottom row, function key row, and
arrows/numeric keypad area as single sections, yet the letters are
individual. I want to protect it from pets taking the keys off, but I
want to feel the keys seperately when using it.

This one is polyurethane but appears to have separate keys
https://www.keyboardco.com/cover/typ...-keyboards.asp

Not exactly cheap tho.

And what a **** house photo.

YIKES! I never saw the price!

Arent your birds going to gnaw thru that in no time ?

Could but won't hopefully. If they find an exposed flex, they like to chew it. If I wrap parcel tape round it they stop. I assume it's not a nice texture to chew, and I hope the silicone will be the same. They're sold as pet protectors (but for cats and dogs), not sure if they mean to stop biting or ****ing on though.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

I can't find mine online, so I'll have to explain. Look at this:
https://europrinty.net/wp-content/up...21-600x582.jpg
Now add three more keys under the "delete", "end", "page down" keys, so the middle one is directly above the up arrow.
The key left of the lower part of the main enter key is removed, and the enter key made larger.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop,alt.comp.os.windows-10

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

[...]

Trouble is I want something that's always there, as I'm on and off the computer all day, and parrots fly about most of the day.

Otherwise I'd just put a cordless one in a drawer.

https://www.amazon.com/Novelty-Count...VO4/ref=sr_1_3

Or get the cardboard box that a keyboard comes in.

One of these might be good
https://www.amazon.com/Rubbermaid-Le...0VO/ref=sr_1_4
but unlike most Amazon pages, this one doesn't work right. Although the
photos change when you click on different choices, the title at the top
stays the same, 8.5 gallons!!! and the dimensions stay the same, 26" x
18" x 6" (34 quart capacity) I'm sure they're not 26 long or 18 wide.

I use Ebay, Amazon is more expensive and their site is ****.

I like Amazon Prime Video though (not that I pay for it).

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On May 7, 2021 at 11:00:45 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

wrote:

[...]

Does it have a brand name? If you can find the brand name / model you can look
for that and keyboard cover... might find something, likely will if it is
fairly common.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Does yours have the same shaped Enter key?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 07 May 2021 20:02:41 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Does it have a brand name? If you can find the brand name / model you can look
for that and keyboard cover... might find something, likely will if it is
fairly common.

Did you contact him by email already, **** the Git? You two really should
hook up in real life ...in a hotel room, preferably! BG
Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 07 May 2021 20:02:59 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Does yours have the same shaped Enter key?

If it's shaped like his cock, you can suck off his Enter key too, senile
sucker of troll cock!
Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

FYI - Safari cannot open your link. :-(
Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

That's because he keeps making nasty comments about Apple and
their hardware so Apple has decided to shaft him, quite rightly.

Chrome can.

Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 8 May 2021 19:29:20 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

That's because he keeps making nasty comments about Apple and
their hardware so Apple has decided to shaft him, quite rightly.

Chrome can.

Spare everyone your pathetic sociopathic attempts at "humour" and "wit",
senile troll!

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."

Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

https://www.keyboardco.com/cover/typ...icony-2971-key
[...]

pebkac.

both links work perfectly fine in safari.
Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 08/05/2021 11:33, nospam wrote:
In article , David Brooks
wrote:

Â*This one is polyurethane but appears to have separate keys

https://www.keyboardco.com/cover/typ...icony-2971-key
boards.asp

Looks good, apart from the keys aren't all in the right place for my
keyboard.Â* I have a longer shift on the left, and 9 not 6 keys above the
arrows.Â* I'm guessing trying to modify that would be difficult.Â* In fact
looking through Ebay, I can't find a single keyboard that's set up
that way
with the small left shift.Â* I guess I'm going to have to put up with
one with
generic areas for compatibility.

What keyboard do you have? If you have the type it is easier to find the
cover.

I can't find mine online, so I'll have to explain.Â* Look at this:
https://europrinty.net/wp-content/up...21-600x582.jpg
Now add three more keys under the "delete", "end", "page down" keys, so
the middle one is directly above the up arrow.
The key left of the lower part of the main enter key is removed, and the
enter key made larger.

FYI - Safari cannot open your link. :-(

pebkac.

both links work perfectly fine in safari.

It could, indeed, be my fault.

I've deleted all 'history' and removed all 'cookies' but still cannot
reach the link destination.

Now I'll restart my computer.

What other action do you recommend? Please.

Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 08/05/2021 15:49, nospam wrote:
In article , David Brooks
wrote:

FYI - Safari cannot open your link. :-(

pebkac.

both links work perfectly fine in safari.

It could, indeed, be my fault.

it is.

It is not.

SOMEONE is playing with my router!

I've deleted all 'history' and removed all 'cookies' but still cannot
reach the link destination.

Now I'll restart my computer.

What other action do you recommend? Please.

hara-kiri

I will if you will. :-P

Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

In article , David Brooks
wrote:

FYI - Safari cannot open your link. :-(

pebkac.

both links work perfectly fine in safari.

It could, indeed, be my fault.

it is.

It is not.

it very much is.

SOMEONE is playing with my router!

if only someone would.

Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On May 8, 2021 at 1:53:28 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
:

I can't find mine online, so I'll have to explain.Â* Look at this:
https://europrinty.net/wp-content/up...21-600x582.jpg
Now add three more keys under the "delete", "end", "page down" keys, so
the middle one is directly above the up arrow.
The key left of the lower part of the main enter key is removed, and the
enter key made larger.

FYI - Safari cannot open your link. :-(

What happens when you try? Works here.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 08/05/2021 16:33, nospam wrote:
In article , David Brooks
wrote:

FYI - Safari cannot open your link. :-(

pebkac.

both links work perfectly fine in safari.

It could, indeed, be my fault.

it is.

It is not.

it very much is.

What have I done or not done?

SOMEONE is playing with my router!

if only someone would.

I'm sure they have already.

Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 08/05/2021 16:36, Snit wrote:
On May 8, 2021 at 1:53:28 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
:

I can't find mine online, so I'll have to explain.Â* Look at this:
https://europrinty.net/wp-content/up...21-600x582.jpg
Now add three more keys under the "delete", "end", "page down" keys, so
the middle one is directly above the up arrow.
The key left of the lower part of the main enter key is removed, and the
enter key made larger.

FYI - Safari cannot open your link. :-(

What happens when you try? Works here.

I posted a screenshot and sitrep.

Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 08/05/2021 16:42, David Brooks wrote:
On 08/05/2021 16:36, Snit wrote:
On May 8, 2021 at 1:53:28 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
:

Â*Â* I can't find mine online, so I'll have to explain.Â* Look at this:
Â*Â* https://europrinty.net/wp-content/up...21-600x582.jpg
Â*Â* Now add three more keys under the "delete", "end", "page down"
keys, so
Â*Â* the middle one is directly above the up arrow.
Â*Â* The key left of the lower part of the main enter key is removed,
and the
Â*Â* enter key made larger.

FYI - Safari cannot open your link. :-(

What happens when you try? Works here.

I posted a screenshot and sitrep.

https://ibb.co/5BbmkKC

There is something VERY strange going on.

Will you - CAN you - help?

--
David

Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On May 8, 2021 at 9:02:43 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
:

On 08/05/2021 16:36, Snit wrote:
On May 8, 2021 at 1:53:28 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
:

Â*Â* I can't find mine online, so I'll have to explain.Â* Look at this:
Â*Â* https://europrinty.net/wp-content/up...21-600x582.jpg
Â*Â* Now add three more keys under the "delete", "end", "page down"
keys, so
Â*Â* the middle one is directly above the up arrow.
Â*Â* The key left of the lower part of the main enter key is removed,
and the
Â*Â* enter key made larger.

FYI - Safari cannot open your link. :-(

What happens when you try? Works here.

I posted a screenshot and sitrep.

https://ibb.co/5BbmkKC

There is something VERY strange going on.

Will you - CAN you - help?

Are you using an older version of macOS / Chrome?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 08/05/2021 16:36, Snit wrote:
On May 8, 2021 at 1:53:28 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
:

Â*Â* I can't find mine online, so I'll have to explain.Â* Look at this:
Â*Â* https://europrinty.net/wp-content/up...21-600x582.jpg
Â*Â* Now add three more keys under the "delete", "end", "page down"
keys, so
Â*Â* the middle one is directly above the up arrow.
Â*Â* The key left of the lower part of the main enter key is removed,
and the
Â*Â* enter key made larger.

FYI - Safari cannot open your link. :-(

What happens when you try? Works here.

I posted a screenshot and sitrep.

https://ibb.co/5BbmkKC

There is something VERY strange going on.

Will you - CAN you - help?

Are you using an older version of macOS / Chrome?

My header info says ...

From: David Brooks

=

But I'm actually using THE most up-to-date macOS Big Sur Version 11.3.1

The only browser I currently have installed is Safari - Version 14.1
(16611.1.21.161.6)

Odd.
Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

In article , David Brooks
wrote:

** I can't find mine online, so I'll have to explain.* Look at this:
** https://europrinty.net/wp-content/up...21-600x582.jpg
** Now add three more keys under the "delete", "end", "page down"
keys, so
** the middle one is directly above the up arrow.
** The key left of the lower part of the main enter key is removed,
and the
** enter key made larger.

FYI - Safari cannot open your link. :-(

What happens when you try? Works here.

I posted a screenshot and sitrep.

https://ibb.co/5BbmkKC

There is something VERY strange going on.

no there isn't.

hilarious, yes. strange, not in the least.
Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 08/05/2021 17:33, nospam wrote:
In article , David Brooks
wrote:

Â*Â* I can't find mine online, so I'll have to explain.Â* Look at this:
Â*Â* https://europrinty.net/wp-content/up...21-600x582.jpg
Â*Â* Now add three more keys under the "delete", "end", "page down"
keys, so
Â*Â* the middle one is directly above the up arrow.
Â*Â* The key left of the lower part of the main enter key is removed,
and the
Â*Â* enter key made larger.

FYI - Safari cannot open your link. :-(

What happens when you try? Works here.

I posted a screenshot and sitrep.

https://ibb.co/5BbmkKC

There is something VERY strange going on.

no there isn't.

I'm a newbie. To *me* it's strange.

hilarious, yes. strange, not in the least.

There's lots of people watching what you are saying, nospam.

Perhaps you'd like to share the funny side of this?

Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Â*Â* I can't find mine online, so I'll have to explain.Â* Look at this:
Â*Â* https://europrinty.net/wp-content/up...21-600x582.jpg
Â*Â* Now add three more keys under the "delete", "end", "page down"
keys, so
Â*Â* the middle one is directly above the up arrow.
Â*Â* The key left of the lower part of the main enter key is removed,
and the
Â*Â* enter key made larger.

FYI - Safari cannot open your link. :-(

What happens when you try? Works here.

I posted a screenshot and sitrep.

https://ibb.co/5BbmkKC

There is something VERY strange going on.

no there isn't.

hilarious, yes. strange, not in the least.

On 08/05/2021 13:55, David Brooks wrote:

https://ibb.co/FHwVb35

Perhaps THIS is why Safari rejected the link?

Notice anything strange here?

https://shop-europrinty.com/en/?fbcl...qDuIOsobcA7yaw

From: David Brooks

=

But I'm actually using THE most up-to-date macOS Big Sur Version 11.3.1

The only browser I currently have installed is Safari - Version 14.1
(16611.1.21.161.6)

Odd.

Odd. I assume your time is set correctly?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 08/05/2021 16:36, Snit wrote:
On May 8, 2021 at 1:53:28 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
:

I can't find mine online, so I'll have to explain. Look at this:
https://europrinty.net/wp-content/up...21-600x582.jpg
Now add three more keys under the "delete", "end", "page down" keys,
so
the middle one is directly above the up arrow.
The key left of the lower part of the main enter key is removed, and
the
enter key made larger.

FYI - Safari cannot open your link. :-(

What happens when you try? Works here.

I posted a screenshot and sitrep.

That never arrived, your system must be royally ****ed.

Maybe Phil the Greek is doing that from hell.

From: David Brooks

=

But I'm actually using THE most up-to-date macOS Big Sur Version 11.3.1

The only browser I currently have installed is Safari - Version 14.1
(16611.1.21.161.6)

Odd.

Odd. I assume your time is set correctly?

Yes, time set correctly.

Can YOU reach the europrinty server?

https://europrinty.net/wp-content/up...21-600x582.jpg

Just an image of a keyboard shrug

D.

Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Â*Â* I can't find mine online, so I'll have to explain.Â* Look at this:
Â*Â* https://europrinty.net/wp-content/up...21-600x582.jpg
Â*Â* Now add three more keys under the "delete", "end", "page down"
keys, so
Â*Â* the middle one is directly above the up arrow.
Â*Â* The key left of the lower part of the main enter key is removed,
and the
Â*Â* enter key made larger.

FYI - Safari cannot open your link. :-(

What happens when you try? Works here.

I posted a screenshot and sitrep.

https://ibb.co/5BbmkKC

There is something VERY strange going on.

no there isn't.

I'm a newbie. To *me* it's strange.

https://europrinty.net

Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Sun, 9 May 2021 03:04:56 +1000,cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Bill Wright to Rodent Speed:
"That confirms my opinion that you are a despicable little ****."
MID:
Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

In article , David.Brooks
wrote:

FYI - Safari cannot open your link. :-(

What happens when you try? Works here.

I posted a screenshot and sitrep.

https://ibb.co/5BbmkKC

There is something VERY strange going on.

no there isn't.

I'm a newbie. To *me* it's strange.

nope.

In article , David Brooks
wrote:
There's just SO much to remember. When I was first playing with naval
computers in the early 1960s, it was somewhat easier to remember things
- if I recall correctly! ;-)

according to you, you've been using computers for roughly 50 years.

that's hardly a newbie.

hilarious, yes. strange, not in the least.

There's lots of people watching what you are saying, nospam.

Perhaps you'd like to share the funny side of this?

no need, as it's quite obvious.

Silicone sealant vs silicone adhesive? Walter Cohen Home Repair 8 October 31st 07 11:32 AM
LED moving message sign programmed with IR keyboard: Missing keyboard...possible solutions? 427Cobraman Electronics Repair 5 October 26th 06 02:15 AM
Silicone over silicone? MB UK diy 1 August 28th 06 12:03 AM
Just in case: (cherry keyboard pinout) - it was: help on soldering a 5 pin din connector to a keyboard Lotas Electronics Repair 0 June 9th 06 11:27 AM
Silicone vs silicone [email protected] UK diy 2 April 30th 06 01:02 PM