Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default Looking for decent silicone keyboard cover

On Thu, 06 May 2021 19:25:48 +0100, micky wrote:

In alt.comp.os.windows-10, on Thu, 06 May 2021 18:31:21 +0100,
"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

On Thu, 06 May 2021 18:18:58 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Owain Lastname" wrote in message
On Thursday, 6 May 2021 at 13:09:40 UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Is there a silicone desktop keyboard cover with individual keys? Every
one I've found has the entire bottom row, function key row, and
arrows/numeric keypad area as single sections, yet the letters are
individual. I want to protect it from pets taking the keys off, but I
want to feel the keys seperately when using it.

This one is polyurethane but appears to have separate keys
https://www.keyboardco.com/cover/typ...-keyboards.asp

Not exactly cheap tho.

And what a **** house photo.

YIKES! I never saw the price!

Hey, good polyurethane costs money. You have to trap all those
urethanes.

You may have to cover the keyboard with a board or a cookie tray when
you leave your desk.

Trouble is I want something that's always there, as I'm on and off the computer all day, and parrots fly about most of the day.

Otherwise I'd just put a cordless one in a drawer.

https://www.amazon.com/Novelty-Count...VO4/ref=sr_1_3

Or get the cardboard box that a keyboard comes in.

One of these might be good
https://www.amazon.com/Rubbermaid-Le...0VO/ref=sr_1_4
but unlike most Amazon pages, this one doesn't work right. Although the
photos change when you click on different choices, the title at the top
stays the same, 8.5 gallons!!! and the dimensions stay the same, 26" x
18" x 6" (34 quart capacity) I'm sure they're not 26 long or 18 wide.

I use Ebay, Amazon is more expensive and their site is ****.

I like Amazon Prime Video though (not that I pay for it).

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.