Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Snit[_3_] Snit[_3_] is offline

Default Looking for decent silicone keyboard cover

On May 8, 2021 at 9:32:23 AM MST, ""David.Brooks"" wrote
:

On 08/05/2021 17:15, Snit wrote:
On May 8, 2021 at 9:02:43 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
:

On 08/05/2021 16:42, David Brooks wrote:
On 08/05/2021 16:36, Snit wrote:
On May 8, 2021 at 1:53:28 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
:

Â*Â* I can't find mine online, so I'll have to explain.Â* Look at this:
Â*Â* https://europrinty.net/wp-content/up...21-600x582.jpg
Â*Â* Now add three more keys under the "delete", "end", "page down"
keys, so
Â*Â* the middle one is directly above the up arrow.
Â*Â* The key left of the lower part of the main enter key is removed,
and the
Â*Â* enter key made larger.

FYI - Safari cannot open your link. :-(

What happens when you try? Works here.

I posted a screenshot and sitrep.

https://ibb.co/5BbmkKC

There is something VERY strange going on.

Will you - CAN you - help?

Are you using an older version of macOS / Chrome?

My header info says ...

From: David Brooks

=

But I'm actually using THE most up-to-date macOS Big Sur Version 11.3.1

The only browser I currently have installed is Safari - Version 14.1
(16611.1.21.161.6)

Odd.

Odd. I assume your time is set correctly?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow