Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Looking for decent silicone keyboard cover

On 08/05/2021 21:10, nospam wrote:
In article , David.Brooks
wrote:

FYI - Safari cannot open your link. :-(

What happens when you try? Works here.

I posted a screenshot and sitrep.

https://ibb.co/5BbmkKC

There is something VERY strange going on.

no there isn't.

I'm a newbie. To *me* it's strange.

nope.

It's strange that BT are blocking a URL which I then discover is hosting
malware.

In article , David Brooks
wrote:
There's just SO much to remember. When I was first playing with naval
computers in the early 1960s, it was somewhat easier to remember things
- if I recall correctly! ;-)

according to you, you've been using computers for roughly 50 years.

Longer - it's nearly 60 years since I started my apprenticeship (Control
Engineering Weapons)

What can you tell me about the MRS3 weapons computer?

that's hardly a newbie.

Artistic licence!

hilarious, yes. strange, not in the least.

There's lots of people watching what you are saying, nospam.

Perhaps you'd like to share the funny side of this?

no need, as it's quite obvious.

It is NOT obvious to me.

Your comment makes YOU look like an arsehole. ;-(

Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

In article , David Brooks
wrote:

It is NOT obvious to me.

nothing is.
Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Used to be one called Kidd Glove or similar. Not very nice to type on, you
used also to get hold of the whole keyboard with one glued on as well, meant
for the blind with big legends in a contrasting colour or very dirty
environments apparently.

Not very hard wearing though.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
Is there a silicone desktop keyboard cover with individual keys? Every one
I've found has the entire bottom row, function key row, and arrows/numeric
keypad area as single sections, yet the letters are individual. I want to
protect it from pets taking the keys off, but I want to feel the keys
seperately when using it.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.

Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 08 May 2021 18:14:30 +0100, David Brooks wrote:

On 08/05/2021 18:03, Snit wrote:
On May 8, 2021 at 9:32:23 AM MST, ""David.Brooks"" wrote
:

On 08/05/2021 17:15, Snit wrote:
On May 8, 2021 at 9:02:43 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
:

On 08/05/2021 16:42, David Brooks wrote:
On 08/05/2021 16:36, Snit wrote:
On May 8, 2021 at 1:53:28 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
:

I can't find mine online, so I'll have to explain. Look at this:
https://europrinty.net/wp-content/up...21-600x582.jpg
Now add three more keys under the "delete", "end", "page down"
keys, so
the middle one is directly above the up arrow.
The key left of the lower part of the main enter key is removed,
and the
enter key made larger.

FYI - Safari cannot open your link. :-(

What happens when you try? Works here.

I posted a screenshot and sitrep.

https://ibb.co/5BbmkKC

There is something VERY strange going on.

Will you - CAN you - help?

Are you using an older version of macOS / Chrome?

My header info says ...

From: David Brooks

=

But I'm actually using THE most up-to-date macOS Big Sur Version 11.3.1

The only browser I currently have installed is Safari - Version 14.1
(16611.1.21.161.6)

Odd.

Odd. I assume your time is set correctly?

Yes, time set correctly.

Can YOU reach the europrinty server?

https://europrinty.net/wp-content/up...21-600x582.jpg

Just an image of a keyboard shrug

So has anyone found me a ****ing keyboard cover, or are you all going to witter on about crappy ISPs? ARGH!!! :-)

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.

From: David Brooks

=

But I'm actually using THE most up-to-date macOS Big Sur Version 11.3.1

The only browser I currently have installed is Safari - Version 14.1
(16611.1.21.161.6)

Odd.

Odd. I assume your time is set correctly?

Yes, time set correctly.

Can YOU reach the europrinty server?

https://europrinty.net/wp-content/up...21-600x582.jpg

Just an image of a keyboard shrug

So has anyone found me a ****ing keyboard cover, or are you all going to
witter on about crappy ISPs? ARGH!!! :-)

Instead of covering the keyboard cover your hands.

Did you ever post the make and model of the keyboard?

somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Mon, 10 May 2021 20:06:37 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Instead of covering the keyboard cover your hands.

Did you ever post the make and model of the keyboard?

Already at it again, you subnormal senile sucker of troll cock? LOL
Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Tue, 11 May 2021 19:44:32 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

JimK addressing senile Rodent Speed:
"I really feel the quality of your trolling has dropped in the last few
months..."
MID:

From: David Brooks

=

But I'm actually using THE most up-to-date macOS Big Sur Version 11.3.1

The only browser I currently have installed is Safari - Version 14.1
(16611.1.21.161.6)

Odd.

Odd. I assume your time is set correctly?

Yes, time set correctly.

Can YOU reach the europrinty server?

https://europrinty.net/wp-content/up...21-600x582.jpg

Just an image of a keyboard shrug

So has anyone found me a ****ing keyboard cover, or are you all going to
witter on about crappy ISPs? ARGH!!! :-)

Instead of covering the keyboard cover your hands.

How do I cover the parrot's beak?

Did you ever post the make and model of the keyboard?

I failed to find a photo. It's a Weibo, but I don't know the model.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.

From: David Brooks

But I'm actually using THE most up-to-date macOS Big Sur Version 11.3.1

The only browser I currently have installed is Safari - Version 14.1
(16611.1.21.161.6)

Odd.

Odd. I assume your time is set correctly?

Yes, time set correctly.

Can YOU reach the europrinty server?

https://europrinty.net/wp-content/up...21-600x582.jpg

Just an image of a keyboard shrug

So has anyone found me a ****ing keyboard cover, or are you all going to
witter on about crappy ISPs? ARGH!!! :-)

Instead of covering the keyboard cover your hands.

How do I cover the parrot's beak?

Did you ever post the make and model of the keyboard?

I failed to find a photo. It's a Weibo, but I don't know the model.

Can you post am image of the keyboard itself?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default ****, the Sick Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Tue, 11 May 2021 20:02:50 GMT, **** the sick git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Can you post am image of the keyboard itself?

He can unzip his trouser for you again, senile sucker of troll cock!

Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 07 May 2021 21:02:41 +0100, Snit wrote:

On May 7, 2021 at 11:00:45 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Thu, 06 May 2021 19:00:55 +0100, Snit wrote:

On May 6, 2021 at 10:30:34 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Thu, 06 May 2021 16:48:07 +0100, Owain Lastname
wrote:

On Thursday, 6 May 2021 at 13:09:40 UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Is there a silicone desktop keyboard cover with individual keys? Every one
I've found has the entire bottom row, function key row, and arrows/numeric
keypad area as single sections, yet the letters are individual. I want to
protect it from pets taking the keys off, but I want to feel the keys
seperately when using it.

This one is polyurethane but appears to have separate keys

https://www.keyboardco.com/cover/typ...-keyboards.asp

Looks good, apart from the keys aren't all in the right place for my
keyboard. I have a longer shift on the left, and 9 not 6 keys above the
arrows. I'm guessing trying to modify that would be difficult. In fact
looking through Ebay, I can't find a single keyboard that's set up that way
with the small left shift. I guess I'm going to have to put up with one
with
generic areas for compatibility.

What keyboard do you have? If you have the type it is easier to find the
cover.

I can't find mine online, so I'll have to explain. Look at this:
https://europrinty.net/wp-content/up...21-600x582.jpg
Now add three more keys under the "delete", "end", "page down" keys, so the
middle one is directly above the up arrow.
The key left of the lower part of the main enter key is removed, and the
enter key made larger.

Does it have a brand name? If you can find the brand name / model you can look
for that and keyboard cover... might find something, likely will if it is
fairly common.

The brand makes many many models.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Does yours have the same shaped Enter key?

Didn't I just say "the key left of the lower part of the main enter key is removed, and the enter key made larger"?

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.

From: David Brooks

But I'm actually using THE most up-to-date macOS Big Sur Version 11.3.1

The only browser I currently have installed is Safari - Version 14.1
(16611.1.21.161.6)

Odd.

Odd. I assume your time is set correctly?

Yes, time set correctly.

Can YOU reach the europrinty server?

https://europrinty.net/wp-content/up...21-600x582.jpg

Just an image of a keyboard shrug

So has anyone found me a ****ing keyboard cover, or are you all going to
witter on about crappy ISPs? ARGH!!! :-)

Instead of covering the keyboard cover your hands.

How do I cover the parrot's beak?

Did you ever post the make and model of the keyboard?

I failed to find a photo. It's a Weibo, but I don't know the model.

Can you post am image of the keyboard itself?

Can't be bothered getting the camera out.
This: https://tsgonlinestore.com/wp-conten...o_wb_8033.jpeg
But add three keys below del/end/pgdn.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On May 12, 2021 at 11:34:59 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

wrote:

[...]

Fair enough. Can you just post an image of it?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On May 12, 2021 at 11:34:22 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

wrote:

[...]

Are you able to post an image of it? Take a quick pic.

From: David Brooks

[...]

Doing an image search for "weibo keyboard" I find none like that.

You can likely get the model number if you use Google's Lens feature. If you
post a decently clear image I can do that for you. But without such an image I
am stuck... do not see one of the type you describe.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 12 May 2021 19:10:09 GMT, **** the sick git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Are you able to post an image of it? Take a quick pic.

Not as long as you got in your mouth, senile sucker of troll cock! BG
Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 12 May 2021 19:09:45 GMT, **** the sick git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Fair enough. Can you just post an image of it?

Only when you take his cock out of your mouth first, senile sucker of troll
cock!
Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 12 May 2021 19:14:31 GMT, **** the sick git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

post a decently clear image I can do that for you. But without such an image I
am stuck... do not see one of the type you describe.

Oh, yeah, your senile gob is permamently stuck on his cock! The Scottish
****** always was looking for a senile cocksucker like you! LOL

From: David Brooks
rv:78.0)

[...]

He is too stupid to have a phone that can do that.

If you post a decently clear image I can do that for you. But without such
an image I am stuck... do not see one of the type you describe.

Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 13 May 2021 08:29:26 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Trolling senile Rodent about himself:
"I was involved in the design of a computer OS"
MID:

LOL!!!
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop,alt.comp.os.windows-10

Appears to be a Weibo WB-711 keyboard.

I can't read his mind and good luck finding a skin.
I found this image in approx. 5 minutes. Don't know why he could not find a
picture
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop,alt.comp.os.windows-10

On Thu, 13 May 2021 00:17:15 GMT, wrote:

Appears to be a Weibo WB-711 keyboard.

I can't read his mind and good luck finding a skin.
I found this image in approx. 5 minutes. Don't know why he could not find a
picture

That's easy: because he IS a PROVEN, clinically insane, trolling attention
whore!

A few examples of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"mathematics":
"100 is 5 times more than 20.
"5 times less" is the opposite of "5 times more", so this makes 100 back to
20 again.
20 is 5 times less than 100, the same as dividing by 5.
An elephant is 5 times bigger than a tiger, a tiger is 5 times smaller than
an elephant."
MID:
"I'm comparing being able to tell the difference between 21 and 12 to being
able to tell the difference between 21 and 12. If you think that it's easy
to think a 12 year old is 21, it's only fair to use it as a reason when you
get caught ****ing a 12 year old, which you mistook to be 21."
MID:
"50 watts is ten times more than 5 watts. Likewise 5 watts is ten times
less than 50 watts."
MID:
"The answer is 9. The 0.5 chicken is dead, so basically it's 1 chicken
laying 1 egg per day. The half egg was one halfway out, the only egg for
that day."
MID:
"let's say you prefer 20C water. If you go in 10C water you'd say that was
cold (10C colder than you want). Now you go in 0C water, that's twice as
cold, because it's now 20C colder than you want."
MID:
"Even if only 25% of people want it legalised, and let's say LibDems already
have 15% of the vote. If 75% of that 15% stop voting for them because they
don't want it legalised, they're down to 3.75%. But 25% of the 85% who
didn't previously vote for them, change their mind due to this policy, they
gain 21.25%, giving them a total of 25%, well up from 15%."
MID:
"If I say 1, then "or so", the "or so" means another 1.
If I say 5, then "or so", the "or so" means up to another 5.
Is English not your first language?"
MID:
"If you live for 4 years and die, you wasted 4 years. If you live for 20
years and die, you wasted 20 years, that's 5 times worse."
MID:
Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Can't be bothered, I've described where the keys are.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

A description does nothing for Google Lens. Thats why I want the image.

1) Get image
2) Use Lens to find specific model
3) Use specific model to find cover
4) Take over the world
5) Be defeated by a chicken uprising

This will never happen because of you.

somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 13 May 2021 19:26:33 GMT, **** the sick git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

A description does nothing for Google Lens. That¢s why I want the image.

1) Get image

First get the troll's cock out of your mouth, you subnormal sucker of troll
cock!

Silicone sealant vs silicone adhesive? Walter Cohen Home Repair 8 October 31st 07 11:32 AM
LED moving message sign programmed with IR keyboard: Missing keyboard...possible solutions? 427Cobraman Electronics Repair 5 October 26th 06 02:15 AM
Silicone over silicone? MB UK diy 1 August 28th 06 12:03 AM
Just in case: (cherry keyboard pinout) - it was: help on soldering a 5 pin din connector to a keyboard Lotas Electronics Repair 0 June 9th 06 11:27 AM
Silicone vs silicone [email protected] UK diy 2 April 30th 06 01:02 PM