Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Looking for decent silicone keyboard cover

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 06 May 2021 18:18:58 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Owain Lastname" wrote in message
On Thursday, 6 May 2021 at 13:09:40 UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Is there a silicone desktop keyboard cover with individual keys? Every
one I've found has the entire bottom row, function key row, and
arrows/numeric keypad area as single sections, yet the letters are
individual. I want to protect it from pets taking the keys off, but I
want to feel the keys seperately when using it.

This one is polyurethane but appears to have separate keys
https://www.keyboardco.com/cover/typ...-keyboards.asp

Not exactly cheap tho.

And what a **** house photo.

YIKES! I never saw the price!

Arent your birds going to gnaw thru that in no time ?