Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
David.Brooks David.Brooks is offline

Default Looking for decent silicone keyboard cover

On 08/05/2021 17:33, nospam wrote:
In article , David Brooks
wrote:

Â*Â* I can't find mine online, so I'll have to explain.Â* Look at this:
Â*Â* https://europrinty.net/wp-content/up...21-600x582.jpg
Â*Â* Now add three more keys under the "delete", "end", "page down"
keys, so
Â*Â* the middle one is directly above the up arrow.
Â*Â* The key left of the lower part of the main enter key is removed,
and the
Â*Â* enter key made larger.

FYI - Safari cannot open your link. :-(

What happens when you try? Works here.

I posted a screenshot and sitrep.

https://ibb.co/5BbmkKC

There is something VERY strange going on.

no there isn't.

I'm a newbie. To *me* it's strange.

hilarious, yes. strange, not in the least.

There's lots of people watching what you are saying, nospam.

Perhaps you'd like to share the funny side of this?