Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Snit[_3_] Snit[_3_] is offline

Default Looking for decent silicone keyboard cover

On May 7, 2021 at 11:00:45 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Thu, 06 May 2021 19:00:55 +0100, Snit wrote:

On May 6, 2021 at 10:30:34 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Thu, 06 May 2021 16:48:07 +0100, Owain Lastname
wrote:

On Thursday, 6 May 2021 at 13:09:40 UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Is there a silicone desktop keyboard cover with individual keys? Every one
I've found has the entire bottom row, function key row, and arrows/numeric
keypad area as single sections, yet the letters are individual. I want to
protect it from pets taking the keys off, but I want to feel the keys
seperately when using it.

This one is polyurethane but appears to have separate keys

https://www.keyboardco.com/cover/typ...-keyboards.asp

Looks good, apart from the keys aren't all in the right place for my
keyboard. I have a longer shift on the left, and 9 not 6 keys above the
arrows. I'm guessing trying to modify that would be difficult. In fact
looking through Ebay, I can't find a single keyboard that's set up that way
with the small left shift. I guess I'm going to have to put up with one
with
generic areas for compatibility.

What keyboard do you have? If you have the type it is easier to find the
cover.

I can't find mine online, so I'll have to explain. Look at this:
https://europrinty.net/wp-content/up...21-600x582.jpg
Now add three more keys under the "delete", "end", "page down" keys, so the
middle one is directly above the up arrow.
The key left of the lower part of the main enter key is removed, and the
enter key made larger.

Does yours have the same shaped Enter key?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow