Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More proof masks are ineffective

On Saturday, October 17, 2020 at 9:36:00 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 10/17/2020 8:21 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 10/17/2020 8:34 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 10/16/2020 2:53 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:
You don't really have to wear a mask in order to watch Trump on TV,
although I understand the feeling.

You don't NEED to wear a mask to live a normal life. Lot's of people
don't see any need to wear a mask, and we're fine.

Yes, you are correct.* Unfortunately, this is not a normal life since
there is an easily transmittable virus traveling around.

On the contrary ... I haven't stopped living a normal life just because
some people want to wear masks. For decades there have been
transmittable viruses in the wild, and I never wore a mask for any of
them - not going to start now. My immune system has been dealing with
viruses since I was born and it still is.

I don't wear on at home, only when there is a danger of getting/giving a
deadly virus.* It can save people from getting sick at places like the
White House, supermarket or a Trump death rally.

Deadly virus?? Every virus in the past had the potential of being
deadly,

That's not true, stupid. Many viruses are totally harmless, some only cause
very minor problems.

but NO ONE wore masks! Our immune systems dealt with the
viruses. People are going to catch the virus no matter what they do

That's a lie, stupid.

because that's what viruses do - it spreads.

And there are simple, easy measures, like social distancing and wearing masks
that make it much harder for a virus to spread.

Some people won't know
they've had it, some people will get a little sick, some will get more
sick, and SOME will die. THAT's LIFE!!

--
Maggie

How's Herman Cain doing? Even that blowhard Christie now admits he was wrong
to not wear a mask while at Trump's superspreader event. Sadly, for those
like Christie, it takes a week in ICU to wise up. For you, I suspect it's
impossible.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 12:26:40 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 10/18/2020 1:04 AM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 17 Oct 2020 21:21:00 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

On 10/17/2020 8:34 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 10/16/2020 2:53 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:
You don't really have to wear a mask in order to watch Trump on TV,
although I understand the feeling.

You don't NEED to wear a mask to live a normal life. Lot's of people
don't see any need to wear a mask, and we're fine.

Yes, you are correct. Unfortunately, this is not a normal life since
there is an easily transmittable virus traveling around.

I don't wear on at home, only when there is a danger of getting/giving a
deadly virus. It can save people from getting sick at places like the
White House, supermarket or a Trump death rally.

She sounds like she's willing to kill people, just for... I don't know
what she gets out of not wearing a mask, but whatever it is, it's enough
to make her willing to kill people.

What a moron you are. There's no stopping anyone from getting sick.
Nothing YOU or anyone does by wearing a mask prevents anyone from
catching a virus. The mask just makes YOU feel like you're doing
something to help other people, but you AREN'T helping other people by
wearing masks. Masks don't stop anything from happening, and in fact,
wearing masks help spread the virus and masks by themselves make people
sick.

Why is it that masks have been accepted in the medical community for the
last century? Why do healthcare professionals routinely wear them to
prevent disease transmission, everywhere from operating rooms to your
dental hygienist? Why is it that health officials around the
world are overwhelmingly in agreement that wearing masks reduces the
transmission of Covid? Why is it so hard for you to understand that the
less particles that make it through a mask in either direction, the less
likely it is for you to be infected? Thanks for representing for the
Trumptards! Please keep it up for two more weeks.

Planning this in advance is one or two steps away from murder.

Hyperbole never wins an argument.

NOT wearing masks is good for MY health, and I'm not responsible to
protect or take care of anyone else's health.

This from the person claiming to be a good, religious Christian. Is that
what Jesus would say?

You take care of YOU
however you see fit, and I take care of ME how I see fit. I'm NOT
making myself sick by wearing a mask just to make someone else believe I
care. I don't give a flip what you think of me not wearing masks. You
don't live in my skin - I do, and I'm fine not wearing masks.

I thought she claimed to be a Christian. If so I guess we see here the
dirty underbelly of Christians.

My immune system is working like it's supposed to work, therefore, I'm
not going to wear masks that make me sick.

--
Maggie

I'm sure many of the other 220K dead said similar. How's Herman Cain doing?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

This is pure nonsense. Masks make a big difference in transmission.
That's why doctors have worn them for surgery for decades. The mask
prevents infections in the patients.

"It was mainly the use of the mask to cover the mouth and nose (and
beard) during the Manchurian plague of 191011 and the influenza
pandemic of 191819 that turned the face mask into a means of protecting
medical workers and patients from infectious diseases outside of the
operating room. During the 191819 influenza pandemic, wearing a mask
became mandatory for police forces, medical workers, and even residents
in some US cities, although its use was often controversial. Yet in
cities like San Francisco, the decline in deaths from influenza was
partly attributed to the mandatory mask-wearing policies. At this point,
the rationale for wearing masks moved beyond their original use in the
operating theat they now also protected the wearer against infection.
Meanwhile, masks continued to be developed in medicine. Although medical
practitioners agreed on the general function of the mask, in the first
decades of the 20th century they attempted to determine the most
efficient type of masks and there were patents on various designs. Masks
were usually made of several layers of cotton gauze, sometimes with an
additional layer of impervious material, held by a metal frame. Their
main goal was to prevent respiratory droplets from being transmitted
from and to the wearer, as Mikulicz and Flügge had suggested for the
operating theatre. Most masks were washable and the metal parts could be
sterilised and thus permit the use of the mask for a long time, as one
US inventor explained, who had a medical mask patented in 1919."

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...207-1/fulltext

Good find, Muggles and the Trumptards aren't even living in the last century.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I might wear a mask if we had a real virus threat.* All we have now is a
media-induced scamdemic.

Which is blowing up nationwide as we speak.

Funny how righties thing 217,000 dead is a scam.

Maybe Roger is like Christie, he needs to wind up in the ICU for a week to
realize it's real. That converted Christies. Or maybe he's even dumber
than that, like Muggles.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/20/2020 10:48 AM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

And a bunch of the ones that get a little sick end up with significant
heart damage. Ahhhh. A new pre-existing condition for you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

trader_4 explained on 10/20/2020 :
[...]

Some are actually pro-life.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/20/2020 10:41 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 3:26:52 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Fri, 16 Oct 2020 07:45:55 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 10/16/2020 7:02 AM, masktard wrote:

Since all Bidentards wear masks and their campaign staff has their own
mini epidemic going on, we can conclude that masks just don't work.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/harris...s_3540303.html

Let's see?

Kamala has 2 sick staff members who wore masks.

trump has dozens sick who did not wear masks.

Wow! Masks must really work.

Overly simplistic in both cases. Biden's people profess to be taking
all of the precautions and you don't really see them outside the
bubble much. Trump's people are just saying "****it" and not taking
any precautions that I see. they are everywhere.

And we saw the results, thank you. We also have MN health officials tying
an outbreak of two dozen Covid cases back to attendance at one of Trump's
death rallies.

And significant association of the Sturgis rally with significant
increases in numerous states.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...-rally-spread/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-10-17 18:59, John Kuthe wrote:
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 9:02:25 AM UTC-5, masktard wrote:

Cloth masks help keep us from spraying moisture droplets out our mouth and nose. An N95 mask helps prevent the spread of viruses like influenzas like Covid 19 or Tuberculosis VIRUSES to/from ourselves.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Bull ****. Prove it with a randomized clinical trial.

So we're going to randomly expose experimental subjects to masked and unmasked COVID-positive
spreaders, and then see which ones get the virus?

Somehow I can't see any ethics committee approving that research protocol.

Cindy Hamilton

"Consumer masks could soon come with labels saying how well they work
But first, industry players must overcome fierce disagreements that have
resembled cats and dogs fighting "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...-coronavirus_2
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/18/2020 10:51 AM, Roger Oveur wrote:
On 10/18/2020 1:35 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 10/18/2020 9:18 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 10/17/2020 11:01 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 10/17/2020 5:34 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 10/16/2020 2:53 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:
You don't really have to wear a mask in order to watch Trump on TV,
although I understand the feeling.

You don't NEED to wear a mask to live a normal life. Lot's of people
don't see any need to wear a mask, and we're fine.

And covid is blowing up all around you.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...rus-cases.html

Why get bent out of shape over what normally happens with a virus??
It's NOT NEWS that a virus spreads or that people catch the virus.
THAT'S WHAT viruses do.* The majority of people are just fine.

Would you say the same thing if it was ebola?

Wuhan-19 is NOT ebola...but panic if you wish.

"The coronavirus pandemic has caused nearly 300,000 more deaths than
expected in a typical year"

"The coronavirus pandemic has left about 285,000 more people dead in the
United States than would be expected in a typical year, two-thirds of
them from covid-19 itself and the rest from other causes, the Centers
for Disease Control and Prevention reported Tuesday.

The CDC said the novel coronavirus, which causes covid-19, has taken a
disproportionate toll on Latinos and Blacks, as previous analyses have
noted. But the CDC also found, surprisingly, that it has struck 25- to
44-year-olds very hard: Their excess death rate is up 26.5percent
over previous years, the largest change for any age group."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...6ed_story.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/20/2020 3:50 PM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

Your world sounds so scary.* You should buy a ventilator, intubate yourself and hide under your bed until this election-year scamdemic is over.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/20/2020 1:12 PM, Roger Oveur wrote:
[...]

And you should shove your trumptard idiocy where the sun don't shine.

You clowns are the reason we haven't recovered from this pandemic a bit.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Reading what I wrote, it could be taken wrong.

I don't mean that every Christian has a dirty underbelly That phrase
only includes a few. I mean like you meight say, These students are in
the loweest 10% of the class (while everyone else is doing better, and
10% are iln the highest 10%. so too there are some Christians in the
dirty underbelly of the Christian population. At least Mugggles is and
there are probably others.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-10-20, Muggles wrote:
How do you know anyone would have lived longer?? You're just assuming ...

The number is highly suspect. The tests are rubbish and prone to false
positives. If there really were over 200,000 deaths due to the Red China
virus, that should show up as a spike in overall death statistics. Have
there been 200,000+ deaths over and above what would normally would have
been expected to date? Say, compared to the number of deaths for the
same period last year?

The US Census, what info must you give? -- http://censusfacts.info
Don't talk to cops! -- http://www.DontTalkToCops.com
Badges don't grant extra rights -- http://www.CopBlock.org
The facts about Climate Change -- http://www.RealClimateScience.com
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/20/2020 3:43 PM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

President Trump got the Wuhan-19 and 3 days later he was back at work.* A lot like a cold or flu.* So much drama.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-10-20 10:47, Shadow wrote:
On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 10:06:00 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

No, they aren't. Masks make people sick, and they contribute to the
spread of the virus. FRESH air .....

......with viruses due to people not wearing masks

and our IMMUNE systems are our best bet.

It's your immune system that kills you.

It is both Comrade. If the immune system overreacts,
a virus can kill y ou. If you immune system underreacts,
the virus can kill you.

It's why children
don't die, but doctors do. The latter have much stronger immune
systems, "Stronger" as in "have had more contact with diseases".

Yes, you just summed up why 200,000 people have died. So far.

"From" or "with" comrade. To comormidity rate is running
at 94%.

Oh Comrade,

Maybe you aught to tell all these folks they are wrong:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=are+children's+or+adults+immune+system+stronger &ia=web

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/20/2020 12:47 PM, Shadow wrote:
No, they aren't. Masks make people sick, and they contribute to the
spread of the virus. FRESH air .....

......with viruses due to people not wearing masks

Prove it.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-10-20 17:02, Muggles wrote:
On 10/20/2020 12:47 PM, Shadow wrote:
No, they aren't. Masks make people sick, and they contribute to the
spread of the virus. FRESH air .....

......with viruses due to people not wearing masks

Prove it.

He only uses the scientific method when his religious
bigotry is on full display and he is making fun of
those few Christians that can't tell the difference
between a parabel and a science paper.

Communism: the opiate of the Useful Idiot
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 19:02:44 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 10/20/2020 12:47 PM, Shadow wrote:
No, they aren't. Masks make people sick, and they contribute to the
spread of the virus. FRESH air .....

......with viruses due to people not wearing masks

Prove it.

is over 200.000 deaths in the US alone proof enough?
Maybe you want a million?
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 10/20/2020 12:47 PM, Shadow wrote:
No, they aren't. Masks make people sick, and they contribute to the
spread of the virus. FRESH air .....

......with viruses due to people not wearing masks

Prove it.

is over 200.000 deaths in the US alone proof enough?
Maybe you want a million?
[]'s

That is your opinion Comrade. Provide a legitimate
Randomized Clinical Trail to prove your point,
not your commie conformist claptrap.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

No, they aren't. Masks make people sick, and they contribute to the
spread of the virus. FRESH air .....

......with viruses due to people not wearing masks

and our IMMUNE systems are our best bet.

It's your immune system that kills you.

It is both Comrade. If the immune system overreacts,
a virus can kill y ou.

Correct. It's why people with stronger immune systems are more
likely to die. It's why children don't. The number of health workers
that have severe forms of coronavirus is much greater than the
expected average.

If you immune system underreacts,the virus can kill you.

Any germ can kill you. I had a HIV patient that died from a
germ found on all normal people's skins.
You will not die from Coronavirus "because" you have HIV.
Something else will get you first. So calm down.

It's why children
don't die, but doctors do. The latter have much stronger immune
systems, "Stronger" as in "have had more contact with diseases".

Yes, you just summed up why 200,000 people have died. So far.

"From" or "with" comrade. To comormidity rate is running
at 94%.

You fill in a death certificate so:

Co-morbidities: Heart failure caused by cardiomegaly caused by
hypertension.
Other diseases that were present, but did not contribute to
death: obesity, diabetes, varicose veins.
CAUSE OF DEATH Pneumonia by coronavirus.

Trumpets think that means the patient died of high blood
pressure or varicose veins.
Not you, you're not a fool, right?

Oh Comrade,

Maybe you aught to tell all these folks they are wrong:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=are+children's+or+adults+immune+system+stronger &ia=web

You must be joking. Use a duck for medical research? LOL
I am immune to tetanus, polio, smallpox, yellow fever,
whooping cough, 99% of all flu variants in the wild, strep throat(all
80+ variants), one strain of dengue fever, tuberculosis, diphtheria,
rabies.....
The list goes on. It's why older doctors handle these cases.
Younger doctors sometimes have not been exposed or vaccinated. Their
immune systems can't handle it. I have a much stronger immune
response.

Are you writing from China? Russia maybe? North Korea? One of
Trump's "friendly nations"? Is that where he's planning to retire next
year?
We don't refer to each other as "comrades" in Social
Democratic countries.
You must be a communist.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 16:12:05 -0400, Roger Oveur
wrote:

Your world sounds so scary.* You should buy a ventilator, intubate yourself and hide under your bed

Don't forget your assault rifle. "Just in case" the Iraqis
invade.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Not to new stuff you don't Comrade.

You are distracting from the fact that I ate your lunch
about kids having weaker immune systems.

Are you writing from China? Russia maybe? North Korea? One of
Trump's "friendly nations"? Is that where he's planning to retire next
year?
We don't refer to each other as "comrades" in Social
Democratic countries.
You must be a communist.
[]'s

Oh brother Comrade. No Communist in a democracy or
Republic calls themselves a Communist. They make up
other nicer sounding names, like Social Democrat.
And like you Comrade, they support EVERYTHING the
communists are doing and carry their water for
them, just like you Comrade.

Oh and Comrade, when the Communists take over, guess
who winds up in the mass graves first? It ain't me.
(I would be second.) It is useful idiots like yourself.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Your world sounds so scary.* You should buy a ventilator, intubate yourself and hide under your bed

Don't forget your assault rifle. "Just in case" the Iraqis
invade.
[]'s

Oh Comrade! You can't buy an "Assault Rifle" in the United
States. You can only Semi Auto rifles. Assault Rifles
has a "selector switch" on then that allows them to
fire full automatic.

And they are used for sport, hunting, self defense,
and as insurance against tyranny.

Your beloved Dictatorship of the Proletariat would be
an example of something that will not happen here in
the US while we are still armed. (Biden intends to
do away with that.)

Oh and Comrade, just in case you are thinking it,
the AR in AR-15 does not stand for "Assault
Rifle". It stand for ArmaLite, the original maker.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-10-20, Muggles wrote:
How do you know anyone would have lived longer?? You're just assuming ...

The number is highly suspect. The tests are rubbish and prone to false
positives. If there really were over 200,000 deaths due to the Red China
virus, that should show up as a spike in overall death statistics. Have
there been 200,000+ deaths over and above what would normally would have
been expected to date? Say, compared to the number of deaths for the
same period last year?

Exactly!

"Nearly 300,000 more people have died in U.S. than in a typical year
because of coronavirus"

"The novel coronavirus has caused about 285,000 more deaths in the
United States between Feb.1 and Sept.16 than in an average year,
according to a report Tuesday, released by the Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention.

The health agency said people ages 25 to 44 were particularly hit hard,
with an excess death rate shooting up 26.5 percent over that in past
years. Racial and ethnic minority groups, including Black Americans and
Latinos, were found to be among the hardest hit."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ve-updates-us/

And that is just the deaths before Sept 16.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/20/2020 4:55 PM, Roger Oveur wrote:
[...]

Like a cold that you spend $200,000 for medical care on.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-10-20 17:02, Muggles wrote:
On 10/20/2020 12:47 PM, Shadow wrote:
No, they aren't. Masks make people sick, and they contribute to the
spread of the virus. FRESH air .....

......with viruses due to people not wearing masks

Prove it.

He only uses the scientific method when his religious
bigotry is on full display and he is making fun of
those few Christians that can't tell the difference
between a parabel and a science paper.

Don't laugh, but for about a second I actually thought parabel was a real
word. Obviously, you meant parable.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-10-20 17:02, Muggles wrote:
On 10/20/2020 12:47 PM, Shadow wrote:
No, they aren't. Masks make people sick, and they contribute to the
spread of the virus. FRESH air .....

......with viruses due to people not wearing masks

Prove it.

He only uses the scientific method when his religious
bigotry is on full display and he is making fun of
those few Christians that can't tell the difference
between a parabel and a science paper.

Don't laugh, but for about a second I actually thought parabel was a real
word. Obviously, you meant parable.

Short for Pistole Parabellum, the ultimate arbitrator.

Posted to alt.home.repair

T formulated on Tuesday :

wrote:

[...]

You ate crow and don't even realize it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Roger Blake explained on 10/20/2020 :
On 2020-10-20, Muggles wrote:
How do you know anyone would have lived longer?? You're just assuming ...

The number is highly suspect. The tests are rubbish and prone to false
positives. If there really were over 200,000 deaths due to the Red China
virus, that should show up as a spike in overall death statistics. Have
there been 200,000+ deaths over and above what would normally would have
been expected to date? Say, compared to the number of deaths for the
same period last year?

Yes, and these excess deaths figures indicate we are still
undercounting covid deaths.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-10-20, Muggles wrote:
How do you know anyone would have lived longer??* You're just assuming ...

The number is highly suspect. The tests are rubbish and prone to false
positives. If there really were over 200,000 deaths due to the Red China
virus, that should show up as a spike in overall death statistics. Have
there been 200,000+ deaths over and above what would normally would have
been expected to date? Say, compared to the number of deaths for the
same period last year?

Yes, and these excess deaths figures indicate we are still undercounting covid deaths.

The only thing dying is Sniffy Joe Biden's campaign.* LOL

--
Demolitioncrats are destroying America!

Posted to alt.home.repair

T formulated on Tuesday :

wrote:

[...]

You are missing the nuances.

The good Comrade Doctor throws opinion around
like it is nothing and never backs his bull ****
up with actual science.

In this instance, he was comparing immune history
with immunity. Kids clearly do not have weaker
immune systems than adults. What they don't have
is immune histories and he was trying to blur
the difference.

Posted to alt.home.repair