Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default More proof masks are ineffective

On 2020-10-17 18:59, John Kuthe wrote:
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 9:02:25 AM UTC-5, masktard wrote:

Cloth masks help keep us from spraying moisture droplets out our mouth and nose. An N95 mask helps prevent the spread of viruses like influenzas like Covid 19 or Tuberculosis VIRUSES to/from ourselves.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Bull ****. Prove it with a randomized clinical trial.

So we're going to randomly expose experimental subjects to masked and unmasked COVID-positive
spreaders, and then see which ones get the virus?

Somehow I can't see any ethics committee approving that research protocol.

Cindy Hamilton

"Consumer masks could soon come with labels saying how well they work
But first, industry players must overcome fierce disagreements that have
resembled €˜cats and dogs fighting "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...-coronavirus_2