Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default More proof masks are ineffective

On 2020-10-20 10:47, Shadow wrote:
On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 10:06:00 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

No, they aren't. Masks make people sick, and they contribute to the
spread of the virus. FRESH air .....

......with viruses due to people not wearing masks

and our IMMUNE systems are our best bet.

It's your immune system that kills you.

It is both Comrade. If the immune system overreacts,
a virus can kill y ou.

Correct. It's why people with stronger immune systems are more
likely to die. It's why children don't. The number of health workers
that have severe forms of coronavirus is much greater than the
expected average.

If you immune system underreacts,the virus can kill you.

Any germ can kill you. I had a HIV patient that died from a
germ found on all normal people's skins.
You will not die from Coronavirus "because" you have HIV.
Something else will get you first. So calm down.

It's why children
don't die, but doctors do. The latter have much stronger immune
systems, "Stronger" as in "have had more contact with diseases".

Yes, you just summed up why 200,000 people have died. So far.

"From" or "with" comrade. To comormidity rate is running
at 94%.

You fill in a death certificate so:

Co-morbidities: Heart failure caused by cardiomegaly caused by
hypertension.
Other diseases that were present, but did not contribute to
death: obesity, diabetes, varicose veins.
CAUSE OF DEATH Pneumonia by coronavirus.

Trumpets think that means the patient died of high blood
pressure or varicose veins.
Not you, you're not a fool, right?

Oh Comrade,

Maybe you aught to tell all these folks they are wrong:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=are+children's+or+adults+immune+system+stronger &ia=web

You must be joking. Use a duck for medical research? LOL
I am immune to tetanus, polio, smallpox, yellow fever,
whooping cough, 99% of all flu variants in the wild, strep throat(all
80+ variants), one strain of dengue fever, tuberculosis, diphtheria,
rabies.....
The list goes on. It's why older doctors handle these cases.
Younger doctors sometimes have not been exposed or vaccinated. Their
immune systems can't handle it. I have a much stronger immune
response.

Not to new stuff you don't Comrade.

You are distracting from the fact that I ate your lunch
about kids having weaker immune systems.

Are you writing from China? Russia maybe? North Korea? One of
Trump's "friendly nations"? Is that where he's planning to retire next
year?
We don't refer to each other as "comrades" in Social
Democratic countries.
You must be a communist.
[]'s

Oh brother Comrade. No Communist in a democracy or
Republic calls themselves a Communist. They make up
other nicer sounding names, like Social Democrat.
And like you Comrade, they support EVERYTHING the
communists are doing and carry their water for
them, just like you Comrade.

Oh and Comrade, when the Communists take over, guess
who winds up in the mass graves first? It ain't me.
(I would be second.) It is useful idiots like yourself.