Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default More proof masks are ineffective

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 18 Oct 2020 02:04:14 -0400, micky
wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 17 Oct 2020 21:21:00 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

On 10/17/2020 8:34 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 10/16/2020 2:53 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:
You don't really have to wear a mask in order to watch Trump on TV,
although I understand the feeling.

You don't NEED to wear a mask to live a normal life. Lot's of people
don't see any need to wear a mask, and we're fine.

Yes, you are correct. Unfortunately, this is not a normal life since
there is an easily transmittable virus traveling around.

I don't wear on at home, only when there is a danger of getting/giving a
deadly virus. It can save people from getting sick at places like the
White House, supermarket or a Trump death rally.

She sounds like she's willing to kill people, just for... I don't know
what she gets out of not wearing a mask, but whatever it is, it's enough
to make her willing to kill people.

Planning this in advance is one or two steps away from murder.

I thought she claimed to be a Christian. If so I guess we see here the
dirty underbelly of Christians.

Reading what I wrote, it could be taken wrong.

I don't mean that every Christian has a dirty underbelly That phrase
only includes a few. I mean like you meight say, These students are in
the loweest 10% of the class (while everyone else is doing better, and
10% are iln the highest 10%. so too there are some Christians in the
dirty underbelly of the Christian population. At least Mugggles is and
there are probably others.